Royal Wedding - what will you be doing?

• Community Manager
  • 7094 replies
It’s probably not escaped your notice that two people are getting married on Saturday.

Will you be tuning in and watching the Royal Wedding on TV? Or maybe raising a glass to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry at a street party with your neighbours?

Or will you, like me, be doing everything you can to avoid the wedding hoo-ha?

I’m not saying that Saturday will be spent under the duvet the whole day, but I just won’t be checking the news for a few hours….

Let the community know what your plans are.

Photo by Bryan Ledgard.

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Cutting the grass
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
I will NOT turn on the TV!
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Well, looks like I’m the only one here who’s got my flags up then 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧👍😂. Little bit excited 😂, got flags flying out of each fenetre, plus bunting on its way 😂😂😂😂😂! I shall enjoy watching it to the max 👰💍🤴, even though I appreciate its not everybody’s cup of ☕️. Always loved the royals 👏🇬🇧
Aah good for you @Bev
Would you share a photo of your flags and bunting for us all to admire?! 👑🇬🇧👰
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Of course I will Marc 🇬🇧👍, as soon as the bunting arrives; watch it come after they’re married 😡👎😩!
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
Bev;6539:
Well, looks like I’m the only one here who’s got my flags up then ????????????????????????????????. Little bit excited ????, got flags flying out of each fenetre, plus bunting on its way ????????????????????! I shall enjoy watching it to the max ????????????, even though I appreciate its not everybody’s cup of ☕️. Always loved the royals ????????????

Enjoy the celebration Bev 😉

I'm all for people throwing a good party to celebrate the royal wedding!
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Thanks Gabolino 👍, will enjoy seeing it
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Ah, such adorable viewing 💕🤴👰🇬🇧👍, loved watching that! Bunting and flags flying high but sadly photos rubbish as too much communal wilderness hiding the display 👎👎👎👎, but did try hard📸.

Busy day of TV 🖥😂if you’re also a ⚽️fan! I’m sooooooo not!
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Well done bev. I feel as you celebrated on behalf of the whole PP community.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
😂Thanks Jon 👍, felt like I was there, it was smashing 👏👍🇬🇧. Watching highlights now too 😂!
Bev;6589:
Ah, such adorable viewing 💕🤴👰🇬🇧👍, loved watching that!

Nice one @Bev Glad you enjoyed it!
I liked that they drove off in a Jaguar E-Type. Touch 🚗💨
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
I heard the speech from Rev Michael Curry was pretty good!
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Marc;6615:
Nice one @Bev Glad you enjoyed it!
I liked that they drove off in a Jaguar E-Type. Touch 🚗💨

Yeah that was gorgeous 👍, Concept Zero 👏. Very classy 👍

- - - Updated - - -

Gabolino;6633:
I heard the speech from Rev Michael Curry was pretty good!

It went on and on......🙄and on and on........🙄and on and on and on🤫👎🙄! Even the Royals were cringeing 😂! Very awkward!