Pure Planet pets photos

• Community Manager
  • 5829 replies
Got a cute pet? (Or not so cute?! ;))

Post a pic here - cats, dogs, all kinds of pets are welcome!

I'll kick it off with a picture of Jezebel

138 replies

Userlevel 2
Snowy ☃️

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Ellie and the bosses cat.
Oscar the lurcher 🙂
Harley and Rohan enjoying a good walk.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
OMG all these pets are melting my heart 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕🐾, all sooooooo adorable, soooooooo cute!
Suepal;22446:
Harley and Rohan enjoying a good walk.

Gorgeous! Are they both labs @Suepal ? @Hayley from our Member services team is getting a black puppy labrador in a couple of weeks. She is beyond excited 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
The boys.
They're beautiful @Suepal! We were almost going to get a fox red lab but decided on black - photos to come soon!!
Hi Marc, yep both labs. A 9 year old black Lab and almost 3 year old fox red Lab. They're both lovely and like cuddles and anything edible.

Marc;22844:
Gorgeous! Are they both labs :D

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Hayley, you'll have your hands full. But they are lovely pups. Good luck with the training.

Hayley;22887:
They're beautiful @Suepal! We were almost going to get a fox red lab but decided on black - photos to come soon!!
Badge +2
Wicket

Rey

Scarlett, Saphire and Ruby

Merlin

Haven't got a pic of the gerbals! Apparantly we're having a puppy soon as well 😕
Big Labrador fan, especially the fox red! ❤️
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Rosie, my little seadog.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
God there’s some adorable pets on here! Absolutely divine 💕💕💕💕💕💕👍👏every single one of them!
Badge +2
Billy is a Bedlington/Greyhound/Whippet/Labrador-Retriever/American Staffie cross (we've got the DNA test to prove it!).

He works as a therapy dog in schools, care homes, memory clinics, day centres for people with learning disabilities and Truro Crown Court to help calm witnesses before they have to give evidence.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Well done Billy 👏👏👏👏👏, what a beauty!
Lenny;23362:

He works as a therapy dog in schools, care homes, memory clinics, day centres for people with learning disabilities and Truro Crown Court to help calm witnesses before they have to give evidence.

Wow, that's amazing! He must be a very chilled dog 😮
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Jowl is that a 100% Border Collie and is it expecting?
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
It's amazing how cats manage to stick to things...
MasterBatty75;23200:
Big Labrador fan, especially the fox red! ❤️
Badge +2
woz;23604:
Jowl is that a 100% Border Collie and is it expecting?

It is 100% border collie but not she’s not expecting. She runs in a fly ball team and one of the other (border collie) dogs is. So apparently we’re gaining a new household member in a few months. I think they’re all spoken for tho.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Brilliant dogs, ours was a bit strange hated the noise certain cars made!
Jowl;23746:
It is 100% border collie but not she’s not expecting. She runs in a fly ball team and one of the other (border collie) dogs is. So apparently we’re gaining a new household member in a few months. I think they’re all spoken for tho.
Badge +2
woz;23751:
Brilliant dogs, ours was a bit strange hated the noise certain cars made!

Yeah, I wasn't a dog person tbh. But she is lovely and 100% converted me. She's so well behaved, brilliant with the kids, senses upset and of course guards us every dog that walks past the house 😃 She doesn't like some of the noisier cars that go past from some of the yocals around here either. And hates fireworks.
Userlevel 6
Badge
Hoping they post correctly. Poppy the dog and Pippen and Merry our cats.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Gorgeous, Dasp. Husky?
Userlevel 6
Badge
Bev
She is a Sheba Inu
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Thanks Dasp 👍🐾. Divine