Pure Planet Community photo challenge September 2019 - Favourite Summer photos

• 2 September 2019
  • 20 replies

Hi everyone :)

Time for September's photo challenge!

Nice one @DutchCaerleon for winning August's challenge with a great take on 'human powered transport' :raisinghands:

DutchCaerleon's chosen theme for September is 'Favourite Summer photos' to keep everyone's spirits up following the return to school and work after a great summer! ;-)))

What is the photo challenge?
Each month, Community members take photos based on a theme and share them in a thread.

The winner is the pic with the best feedback and likes from other members, and the winner can pick the next month's theme :D

Check out this how-to post for how to upload a photo to a community thread🆙

Looking forward to seeing everyone's' favourite summer photos as we move into the cool of Autumn🆒

20 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
I saw this the other day in Southport when I was out with the grandkids
This snap comes from the Pure Planet summer do. Let's just say that some of us were taking the volleyball a bit too seriously :p

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
You’ve captured that a treat πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€Ύ*β™‚οΈπŸ€Ύ*♀️
Duppy;36906:
I saw this the other day in Southport when I was out with the grandkids2715

Well, I'm just going to haaave to have an ice cream now. :rolleyes:

​Lovely pic!
Charging the EV in Sacy - France - I do miss petrol stations 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
It has been said this is all i do in the summer.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
The reality is i spend weeks of my life to ensure the boys can have days out like this.
UncleScooby;37363:
Charging the EV in Sacy - France - I do miss petrol stations :)

Beautiful photo @UncleScooby
Did they serve you a nice coffee whilst the EV was charging? ;))
@Marc, ended up being expensive charge! Had some rather nice food sitting in the garden over looking vineyards. Car ready long before we were ready to leave!
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Jon1;37384:
It has been said this is all i do in the summer.2751

​Smashing pic Jonny πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘but those things look sooooooooooooooo uncomfortable πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Haha. Its all about how tight it is hung up so that it dont just flop in half and leave your ass on the floor. Done well and its very comfy.
Here's one of my favourites from my recent holiday...

Beautiful crystal clear waters❤
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
OMG those waves look divine πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•. Absolutely gorgeous! Wow!
'Twas a summery Saturday morning in July, on the road to Bristol.

Gonna miss these floaty things in the sky

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Ooooooooh yes, love that Bristol Balloon 🎈🎈🎈fest thingy, the Red Arrows✈️ used to be there too but not now. Forgot the location, tip of my tongue, Ashley Court think it was. Superb! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
On this wet and miserable day its great how mother nature cheers you up by sending mum and babies out to clear up the acorns from the lawn.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
OMG our Mavis! How ultra idyllic is that Wowsa πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ¦ŒπŸ¦ŒπŸ¦ŒπŸ¦Œ
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
I had to read that twice matron!
Jon1;37445:
Haha. Its all about how tight it is hung up so that it dont just flop in half and leave your ass on the floor. Done well and its very comfy.
Jon1;38108:
On this wet and miserable day its great how mother nature cheers you up by sending mum and babies out to clear up the acorns from the lawn.2806

Lovely photo of beautiful nature❤
Nice one @UncleScooby for the fantastic charging point photo:checkmark:

Now that Summer's over (:()...

You can check out October's photo challenge thread here! 😮