Pure Planet Community photo challenge November 2021 - All About Us

• 2 November 2021
  • 37 replies

Hi everyone, and welcome to November’s photo challenge. 

October’s ‘Autumn’ theme saw not one, not two, but three photos come out on top! Thanks to @Bev @25 quid @Antski for the snaps. :heart_eyes:  Between them, they’ve decided to come up with a photo theme that centres all around you wonderful Community Members! Whether that takes the form of a portrait, or a photo of something that represents you, we can’t wait to see them. :smile:

To kick things off, here’s one of me from a lovely walk in the Brecon Beacons recently, taking some photos of the waterfalls we encountered… 

What is the photo challenge?
Each month, Community members take photos based on a theme and share them in a thread.
The winner is the photo with the best feedback and likes from other members, and the winner can then pick the next month's theme.
Unsure how to upload a photo to a Community thread? Check out our how-to guide!

37 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Love that picture Nat! Really do. Really arty 👍⛲️

Me and my cat, Peabody. :laughing:

Marc and Peabody

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Oh man, she is sooooooo cute! 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Your little fluffy spikes, our Marc, match her fur 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍👍👍

Gorgeous pic 🐾💕🐾

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Loving this theme already 😳😳😳👍👍👍👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Me and coffee.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Me and my cat, Peabody. :laughing:

Marc and Peabody

Sooooo cute 😍

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Me and coffee.

Looks like you e had a few too many coffees there! 🤣 

What a lovely theme @Bev, @25 quid and @Antski!

Here’s a pic of me, my step-dad and my two step-brothers from a dinner we had in Birmingham the other week. (@Bev spot Ned on the left)!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

OMG ya beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh.Mads, that’s made my day! No, I am not some silly teenager 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣hee hee hee, but just loved him in Emms 👍👍👍👏👏👏and so it was truly wonderful when you told me! Does he even get recognised when out and about? Is that Stephen Merchant at the back?! 🙃😁Stunning family! Seriously! 😳💕💕💕💕

Thanks for loving the theme, our Mads, loving everyone’s pics already! Oh wow, that’s made my ruddy day big time! 🤣👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Me and coffee.

I drink way too much coffee. Sometimes into double figures somedays. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

But you’re always happy our Johnny come Mavis, and that’s the main thing! Smashing photo! Real fun 👍🙃☕️🤪

I thought I’d lower the tone. I love her eyes as she realises the balls are on the move…

PS, note my slow fashion jeans! 😁

Ahh thank you very much @Bev! No, he never really gets recognised anymore! When he was still Joe Tate it used to happen all the time though. It was always quite funny to witness. :smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I think that was your Ned in the hedges last night! Truly do. Know you’d be sworn to secrecy our Mads anyway, and loathe spoilers but just putting it out there. It’s not Jamie, it’s Joe! 😁🤞😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hubby and I enjoying a glass of fizz in Sidmouth a few weeks ago

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Ah what a super photograph our Scubes! That is soooo lovely 🥂. Lovely seeing everyone’s happy pics👍 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ahhh thanks @Bev x

Yes it's been nice seeing some faces

Gorgeous photo @Scubaseahorse, looks lovely! :smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Nautical @Antski doing the new thing he loves the most drinking 🏴‍☠️🚩🏴‍☠️ sailing!

A nice Sunday sail along the South Cornish coast in beautiful weather

A very wet and mizzly return to Falmouth

Some line-heaving action!

Me and coffee.

I drink way too much coffee. Sometimes into double figures somedays. 

I count my coffee intake by the pot, I never get into double figures - although now I’ve changed from a stovetop percolator (not buying a third one) to a smaller insulated cafetiere, anything’s possible - it may even reduce my caffeine intake.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Smashing photos our Ant, have loved seeing your sailing pics soooooo much over the weeks 👍👏👏

My caffeine intake cut back to zero about three weeks ago, Rich, and so far so good, once the initial withdrawal symptoms wore off. Never realised hoe much the intake was creeping up. Scary stuff. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Had to invest in a delongi coffee grinding and brewing machine makes a perfect cup everytime.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Me and my family out for a joint birthday meal. 1st time we've all been out since before covid. 

I'm in the middle on the left.

Clockwise from me-my hubby, my mam, dad, great niece, niece, brother, niece and sister and great niece  .

Great to get everyone together again , been too long. ❤❤❤

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Lovely photo of you all @Angelabikerbabe 

We've all been apart from our families for too long.  How lovely to finally get together 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Nice Ange. You and your niece, top right, look really happy to be there.