Pure Planet Community photo challenge May 2019 - Footwear

The Pure Planet Community photo challenge May 2019 is here...

April's winner @Scubaseahorse has decided on 'Footwear' as this month's theme :raisinghands:

Each month Community Members take photos based on a theme and share them in a thread.

The winner is the photo with most likes and best feedback from others, plus the winner gets to choose the next month's theme 🆒

​Check out April's winning photo.

Good luck for this month's footwear theme everyone - remember to use your own photos and not ones taken from the web:eek:!

56 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Good Luck πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Oooooooh pretty awesome pic, Nat πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘! Like that a lot. Love the black Nike πŸ‘Ÿwith the maroon jeans πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. Nice arty farty pic that one πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ž
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Lovely pic to get us going Nataly- ministry of one legged people I presume πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
They look like a smart funky bunch.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
OK, I’ll make a start with my daughters puppy taking advantage of a warm trainer.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
OMG Dai, that’s awesome! πŸΎπŸΆπŸ‘ŸπŸ’•, captured that a treatπŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘

PS I love it that PP staff all come to work in sneakers, what an awesome trendy attitude πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes @Bev, when we visited they all seemed nice and casual in the PP office - I like that πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
​Same here Scuba πŸ‘ I can’t tell ya what a difference that’d make to any workplace, I truly can’t. I loathe attire, I am not even joking when I say if I could go to work in my onesy every day, I’d be in my elementπŸ˜‚πŸ‘. Absolute freedom, absolute comfort! Seriously tho, just a simple change like that, re casual attire πŸ‘šπŸ‘•πŸ‘–πŸ‘ŸπŸ§¦πŸ‘™, within a working environment, could make such a massive improvement to productivity. Good on PP πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Size 4 vs size 14
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Love πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’› those slippers @georginabutcher.
Scubaseahorse;28842:
Love πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’› those slippers @georginabutcher.

Haha thank you! my daughters much loved purchase from spain. They are actually flossys and she wears them everywhere ;))
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
One of the many uses for Crocs - stopping my washing machine from wobbling until the revamp of the utility room is done!!! :D:D
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Ingenious Scubaseahorse, I have the same washing machine which has been vibrating in spin mode - now I have the answer πŸ˜„πŸ‘πŸ‘
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Scuba and Dai!
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Sounds like a cartoon tv program πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
So pleased to have helped @David j
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ‘žπŸ‘ŸπŸ‘ πŸ‘‘πŸ‘’
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
My vegan boots by DOGO.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Cool boots @Jon1
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
πŸ₯ΎπŸ₯Ύβœ”οΈβœ”οΈ
What is it with pets and shoes!! 😕 😂

David j;28595:
OK, I’ll make a start with my daughters puppy taking advantage of a warm trainer.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
OMG Nataly - beautiful cat 🐺🐱
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Nice to see a photo of your boss Nat.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Fabulous pic Nataly πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Can’t wait to see Bev’s reaction to Nataly’s cat πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜œπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜œ
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
I'm not drawn to cats, but thats a fine blue eyed looking feline.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Adore all pets indeed Dai πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸΎ. But as Strutt says, those blue eyes are totally divine Nat πŸ±πŸ’•πŸ‘, absolutely stunning cat.