Pure Planet Community photo challenge July 2019 - Holiday

Hi everyone and welcome to July's photo challenge!๐Ÿ†’

Big congrats to @Angelabikerbabe who won June's challenge with a very sweet pic - check it out here :)

Usually the winner of the previous month's photo challenge would choose the theme, but as we know from her post in What made me happy today, @Angelabikerbabe is currently on holiday!
So in honour of her win and what she's currently up to we've decided to make this month's theme 'Holiday' - share your best/fav pics of anything holiday related - whether that's somewhere you've been on holiday, something that reminds you of holidays or even just a photo of the sunshine :rolleyes: (or the rain, whatever floats your boat!)

How does the photo challenge work? Each month Community members take photos based on a theme and share them in a thread.
The winner is the pic with the best feedback and likes from others, and the winner gets to pick the next theme;)

Good luck with July's photo challenge๐Ÿ†™
If you're not sure how to upload a photo to a thread just check out this how-to post :checkmark: Here's one of mine from my fav UK surfing spot, Woolacombe:o

โ€‹Remember to post your own photos, not Google's!:rolleyes:

27 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Well done Oakbank, clear winner indeed and I like this months theme ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Stunning - brings back many happy memories of cruising the West coast of Scotland as a child - many a happy family holiday