Hot Topic

Pure Planet Community photo challenge April 2021 - Mystery challenge!

Hi everyone, and welcome to April’s Community photo challenge! 

Last month’s Glorious Skies challenge was won by @Scubaseahorse, with a gorgeous sunset photo taken from her garden. You can check it out here. :grinning:

@Scubaseahorse has chosen April’s theme to be something a little different… a mystery challenge. 

The challenge is to photograph something (the more unusual the better!) and we have to guess what it is - looking forward to seeing the interesting and creative photos we all come up with. :spy:

Here’s mine to kick things off…

mystery challenge photo

What is the photo challenge?
Each month, Community members take photos based on a theme and share them in a thread.
The winner is the photo with the best feedback and likes from other members, and the winner can then pick the next month's theme.
Unsure how to upload a photo to a Community thread? Check out our how-to guide!

125 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Absolutely LOVE this months theme already!!!!!!!! 👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏👏👏It’s soooooooooooooooooo different to anything we’ve had before, AND it’s something everyone can embrace, as its indoors and so so random! 

Loving your shot already Nat! 🤔🤔🤔Some kind of cuddly toy obvs. Cuddly octopus maybe 🤷‍♀️🐙

So feel free to join in, if you’re new to PP, the more the merrier! 👍📸

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The Allusive Mrs Blobby often imitated but never intimidated - She's Feisty!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Oooooooh you might be right our Strutty 👍👏😁

Heres my first entry, may do more…..

Might be too easy 

Loving your shot already Nat! 🤔🤔🤔Some kind of cuddly toy obvs. Cuddly octopus maybe 🤷‍♀️🐙

Not just any cuddly octopus… if I’m in a good mood, it’s pink. Bad mood? Turn it to blue. My boyfriend got it after moving into a shared working from home space… :joy:

grumpy...
happy!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Nataly I 💙❤ your Octopus 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Oooooooooh that’s awesome! I bet it’s rarely blue tho, Nat! You’re ALWAYS happy 👍👍👍Fab! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Its not a mystery inanimate objects are us

Oooooooh you might be right our Strutty 👍👏😁

Heres my first entry, may do more…..

Might be too easy 

The easter honey

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Its not a mystery inanimate objects are us

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Love those, Strutty! 🙀👍👍👍😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Any ideas

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Any ideas

London eye? Or similar big wheel

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

No idea, but I can already envisage that on next years Calendar, it’d be perfect! 👍😁🤷‍♀️

Eyeye 😉 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

My guess is it’s an indoor model of a very old plane 🤷‍♀️✈️

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Where ya bin our Notes! 👋😉

Spot the object! It’s large with four legs!

Badge +2

Is it a baby deer @25 quid?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes, the London Eye - well done

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

No idea, but I can already envisage that on next years Calendar, it’d be perfect! 👍😁🤷‍♀️

Thanks @Bev 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@25 quid is it a fox?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Not just any cuddly octopus… if I’m in a good mood, it’s pink. Bad mood? Turn it to blue. My boyfriend got it after moving into a shared working from home space… :joy:

grumpy...
happy!

Just thought, Nat, isnt “Octopus” a swear word here anyway! 🤭😉#rivals

Badge +2

My first ever photo challenge. I have no doubt that at least one smarty pants will guess this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Welcome to the challenge, Nanny 👍👏👏👏👏. No idea but it’s a great first photo 🙀👍👍👍, hope you’re enjoying your Easter so far! 

Badge +2

Thanks @Bev,

I am feeling more hopeful than I have in a few weeks and looking forward to actually physically being in church on Sunday for the first time since I don’t know when.

I shall keep the photo a mystery for now. I am feelign rather pleased with myself :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I couldn’t help noticing how much more I’ve been hearing church bells our Nanny over these last two weeks, not just Sundays either but in the week. It’s nice 👏