Pure Planet Community photo challenge April 2019 - Humour

• Community Manager
  • 5995 replies
The Pure Planet Community photo challenge for April 2019 has been set.

March's winner @georginabutcher has chosen the theme as 'Humour'.

Each month Community Members take new photos based on a theme, and share them in a thread.

The winner is the picture with the most likes and best feedback from others. The winning photographer gets to pick the next month's theme!

This is the winning photo from March.

Good luck for this month's challenge everyone! Remember, photos must be yours (not pinched from the internet :mad:).

37 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Something to make you smile - taken at a local farm show :o

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Spotted this sign today whilst walking round a hot Coombe Abbey Country Park. Super hot tropical day πŸ˜Žβ˜€οΈπŸ¦†. It really really tickled me!

Thought id kick stuff off then! My horse mad daughter in the outfit i made her.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
I MUST stop looking into the mirror β€˜the morning after the night before β€˜. 😜

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Spotted this in Cape May Diner

Took this photo on market day last weekend.
She was finding something very funny!
(Hope she wasn't laughing at me 😂)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
No, I refuse to let you any closer, until you start doing your fair share around the nest!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Worthy winner scubaseahorse, we were all β€˜chasing your tails’ and coming up short.
Well done again,
​Dai
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Thanks to you all for the lovely comments - you are all very kind πŸ’•πŸ’• πŸ™ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ I am honoured.

The topic I'd like to choose is

Foot wear! πŸ‘žπŸ‘ŸπŸ‘ πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘ŸπŸ‘ž

Good Luck everyone, I'll be waiting in anticipation to see what you all come up with.
Great photo! Well done scuba!!
Hey everyone

I'm sure we've all enjoyed having a giggle at all the great photos submitted this month, fantastic topic @georginabutcher :raisinghands:

April's winning photo is this great shot taken by @Scubaseahorse - interesting view!!:rolleyes:

Scubaseahorse;27017:

Great submissions everyone, what a funny bunch 🆒

And congrats to @Scubaseahorse :raisinghands::raisinghands:
Would you like to choose the topic for May's photo challenge?
georginabutcher;26895:
Thought id kick stuff off then! My horse mad daughter in the outfit i made her.

Hahahaha nice pic @georginabutcher and very impressive outfit! Handmade? Stunning! 😂
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
That is awesome! πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. You’re gonna win twice! We may as well not bother πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‰, great photo Georgina πŸ™ƒπŸ΄
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Congratulations Scuba! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

​Fantastic picture, well deserved winner πŸ‘πŸ₯‡πŸ†πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
haha
​Inspiring photo, Just makes me want to get the cardboard and papier-mΓ’chΓ© out!
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Haha, great topic Scuba... does it include kinky boots?
​and before anyone comments wasn’t it a film?
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Well sorry but i find this funny.wolves fans maybe not so much.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Checking out ties when I saw this cast iron plaque !!

woz;26926:
haha
​Inspiring photo, Just makes me want to get the cardboard and papier-mΓ’chΓ© out!

Haha go for it woz, quite therapeutic!
Strutt G;27536:
Hi Marc, I've been meaning to compliment you on your photographic skills as noted by the use of shadowing in your other photos.

Thanks @Strutt G that's very kind of you.
It's a hobby (yeah OK also a dream that one day I'll pack a light bag with a camera, pick a direction, start walking, and never stop :D)

Bev;27546:
Thing is, I always wonder how it works when taking pics like that of random people. Could people object to you using their pic? Just curious, as totally out of the social media loop, for one..

If it's in a public place, there's no legal reason they can object. Unless there children in the photo. If it's on private property, you need to ask permission.
It's only happened to me once (that someone objected in the street) and I deleted the photo because it didn't bother me either way.
Sometimes I do feel a bit odd taking pics of strangers!
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hahaha very true, Scuba! πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
β€‹πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, I feed these two daily, and they’re ALWAYS together bless πŸ’•, so this made me larf, seeing them sitting like this as if they’d had a lovers tiff, like an old married couple πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Just a reminder, last photo submissions for April, is Tuesday. Get your funny themed photos in by then πŸ‘πŸ‘, for a chance to win some reward points πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Awesome topic Scuba! πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘’πŸ‘žπŸ§¦πŸ‘Ÿ