Polly!!!!!!!!! How do you use PP Community forum?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
  • Expert
  • 13687 replies

So, by that, I mean we all use this PP Community Forum, and regularly visit, but I often wonder if we do other things whilst browsing, or fully focus just on PP etc 🤷‍♀️

So, just a little fun polly, nothing serious…....

When you use the PP Community Forum, what else is going on?

30 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Depends on my mood swings 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Today’s PP has mainly been around trying to find answers on a useless banking webchat jeez. Some say Wattbot is frustrating, but boy, nothing beat that bloomin bank today 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😳😳😳. 

Few hall runs too 🏃‍♀️in between, and bit of limerick writing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍

Um, should I be allowed to play here? :laughing:

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey feel free to join in all you want, our Marc 👍👍👍👍👍😁

You’ll be exempt from voting I’m afraid 🤣🤣🤣🤣but you can share what you do in between working, sorry WHEN working 👍👍👍👍🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Depends on my mood swings 

I am with Strutty on this one, it all depends on what’s happening in my world & my head 🤪🤪

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey feel free to join in all you want, our Marc 👍👍👍👍👍😁

You’ll be exempt from voting I’m afraid 🤣🤣🤣🤣but you can share what you do in between working, sorry WHEN working 👍👍👍👍🤣

haha...I thought option 2 was for @Marc ...

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hee hee hee our Wozeeta🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭, that’s not our Marc 

Am I the only one who can barely see the 'buttons'?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

No your not alone @Gwyndy - same same and I guess I’ve just become a bit too easy going.

I’ve got a bone to pick with you...after many years of keeping away from popular sweet bars I succumbed to a Marathon twice! over 5 days, which then led to trying a picnic with thoughts of a twix and refrigerated kitKats. 

Are you hypnotising with subliminal threads.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

There ARE no boxes, I think, our Gwynd, and Strutty. If there are, I can’t bloomin see them., I was almost going to put it on the ideas board after I’d put together the polly, as it just all blends into one. Spoils it.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

There ARE no boxes, I think, our Gwynd, and Strutty. If there are, I can’t bloomin see them., I was almost going to put it on the ideas board after I’d put together the polly, as it just all blends into one. Spoils it.  

Little white circles with faded light grey outlines...I’ve suddenly got a craving for trebor mints

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I honestly can’t even see them 😳😳😳

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I honestly can’t even see them 😳😳😳

I’m honestly getting paranoid:

Disclaimer:

Only Strutt G was harmed in the making of this thread

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Just found this, think you discussed Rye bread with @woz  - maybe of interest

https://www.buywholefoodsonline.co.uk/organic-rye-bread-no-added-yeast-biona-500g.html

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just putting together your rocket cheesy carb idea our Strutty. Had a cheeky sugardrop tomato whilst preparing hee. All covered up for bit later 👍👍👍👍👍. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I did indeed our Strutty. Link didn’t work, said forbidden site 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I did indeed our Strutty. Link didn’t work, said forbidden site 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Just edited it! - Its Wholefood online as need some short grain brown rice for and Aubergine thing out of Cranks...will revert..

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Yeah that sounds very very similar to that German one. I think Ive indeed had that Biona one our Strutty. I think rye bread is truly lovely. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Strutt G I commented/complained about this a long time ago...(when the new community software came in). 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Strutt G M&S have a similar product in store usually above the bread shelf (or it is in my local M&S). Can’t remember if it’s organic though..It’s not M&S branded. Ocado do the Biona

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Strutt G I commented/complained about this a long time ago...(when the new community software came in). 

@woz careful PP will change your community name to the complainer.

Thats an idea you and our wedge could go on the road as the Procomplainers

When I wake up, well I know I'm gonna be…….

Sorry; I’ve really lost it this week will have to give myself a good talking too.

Peace Y’all 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Strutt G great idea but I don’t think I could walk 100 miles...

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Strutt G great idea but I don’t think I could walk 100 miles...

Thats a very optimistic response as I lay here putting frozen peas on my shin - I joke not but good to trot.

The issue is that the PP designers decided to hide the natural appearance of the radio buttons:

.fancyselect input[type=checkbox], .fancyselect input[type=radio] {
/* opacity:0; */
position:absolute
}

Line 3457 of forum.css sets the radio button to be invisible. The young designers then try (and fail) to style their own trendy replacement. Removing the reckless {opacity:0} would fix the issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

The issue is that the PP designers decided to hide the natural appearance of the radio buttons:

.fancyselect input[type=checkbox], .fancyselect input[type=radio] {
/* opacity:0; */
position:absolute
}

Line 3457 of forum.css sets the radio button to be invisible. The young designers then try (and fail) to style their own trendy replacement. Removing the reckless {opacity:0} would fix the issue.

@25 quid 

style over substance is in demand…

(and how do you know they’re young? - that was rhetorical...)

and thanks for the analysis by the way..