Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Looks genuinely interested bless 😳👍💕🐾

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Me neither @25 quid 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Cookie had her health check yesterday and all A1. Got to get her booked in to be neutered in November. The vet adores her and was very impressed she wasn’t jumping and springing al over the place, hence I feel pretty cocky and pleased with myself.

Hopeing now that she is coming to the end of her season that we can keep her nice and trim.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Think you’ve got a goodun there, Nan, despite the occasional carnage 🤣🤣🤣. Looks and sounds a little beauty. Bet she’ll love her first holiday, and camping experience 😳👍🏕

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I reckon it will be good fun. If the temps were staying high I would have left her with my folks.

Cookie had her health check yesterday and all A1. Got to get her booked in to be neutered in November. The vet adores her and was very impressed she wasn’t jumping and springing al over the place, hence I feel pretty cocky and pleased with myself.

Hopeing now that she is coming to the end of her season that we can keep her nice and trim.

No mini-Cookies then @NannyOgg ? 

She sounds wonderful! :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Most definitely not @Marc. Don’t think my sanity would cope lol!! We might look at getting a rescue dog maybe in a couple of years when the kids are a little older but definitely no more puppies.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

How is everyone’s pets doing in this crazy heat? Managing to stay cool I hope.

How is everyone’s pets doing in this crazy heat? Managing to stay cool I hope.

My cats are barely moving @NannyOgg They’re a bit elderly already (I know the feeling!) but this week they’ve basically stayed still. Apart from when there’s signs of food. All of sudden they seem to find some energy….!

Badge +3

Cats have main slept in the day all week. 

dogs have laid on the cool floors where ever possible. They enjoyed the cooler Friday up here. 

and the humans are pretty much as mixture of the cats and dogs efforts 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Great it's now cooling down, for everyone 

dogs have laid on the cool floors where ever possible. They enjoyed the cooler Friday up here. 

Read this and thought of you @Jowl are yours ‘fur babies’?! :laughing::wink:

Badge +3

Read this and thought of you @Jowl are yours ‘fur babies’?! :laughing::wink:

You read about mental humans and thought of me?!!

you know me well 😂 no we defo don’t call ours fur babies. Often get call little <expletive of choice> but never fur babies :)

You read about mental humans and thought of me?!!

you know me well 😂 no we defo don’t call ours fur babies. Often get call little <expletive of choice> but never fur babies :)

Er, I guess I did @Jowl :relaxed:

I’ve very glad to hear you don’t use ‘fur babies’. Neither do I. ‘Boss’ and ‘Master’ seem more appropriate…..

Chillin on a grey day

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

That is just too too TOO adorable., “I’m soooooo comfy here!!”💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Chillin on a grey day

Awwww ❤

Meet TAT (Temporarily known As Tigger)

We gained TAT last night after it appeared at Heidi (Kate’s carer’s) house for 4 or 5 days in a row looking for food and attention.

As Heidi currently has 3 dogs at home, she couldn’t take it in.

All I can tell you so far is:

Was very hungry.

Had/Has lots of fleas, got 60+ out so far.

Will update once we’ve taken TAT to the vets to see if they can find out anything about it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Ah Gwynd! 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳She’s adorable! 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Tell us all more! Full details!