Badge +10

1 whole month then she enjoys half a shandy 🐌🍺🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nope 😖

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Clue? 🤷‍♀️

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

One dayGlinty the snail discovers a pole on the way to the pub. She climbs up 3 inches every night. The next day she slides back 2 inches. This continues every day/night. The pole is 30 inches high.

How long does it take Glinty to reach the beery reward at the top?

How tall is the glass of beer?

I fear this is one of those trick puzzles where the answer is so simple and hidden in plain sight.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Or it’s gonna be beyond silly our Nanny, ya know 🤷‍♀️

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

The absolute saddest thing today, apart from the beyond tragic death of Julia, was the reconstruction today with her Jack Russell Toby. How he stopped when he reached where she was attacked and killed. I’m not sure it was a good thing to use poor Toby after all he’s witnessed but if it helps more witnesses remember finer details, then I guess it won’t be in vain. Heartbreaking 

I agree Bev. I must have been incredibly confusing and sad for him but as you say, if it helps then it’s all for the good. Pets, particularly dogs, are so attched to their owners. I only hope that her family have a good bond with the poor wee fella. (Came over all Ted Hastings for a minute then)

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

👍🐾💕😢

One dayGlinty the snail discovers a pole on the way to the pub. She climbs up 3 inches every night. The next day she slides back 2 inches. This continues every day/night. The pole is 30 inches high.

How long does it take Glinty to reach the beery reward at the top?

How tall is the glass of beer?

I fear this is one of those trick puzzles where the answer is so simple and hidden in plain sight.

The beer has no height, Glinty just needs to get to the top of the pole… 😈

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Is it that Glinty never makes it @25 quid ?

No @NannyOgg, she does make it, she’s very persistent!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

But if she only needs to get to top of pole, I’m confused as how my answer is wrong 😳🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔mmmmm, keep thinking 🧢

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I think it's fair to say someone is spoiled. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

OMG just too too too adorable! 😳👍💕🐾😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

The rascal isn’t supposed to be on the furniture. I came down the other day to hubby and Cookie sat together. I have the raised eyebrows and got told “Well, I don’t mind her sitting on this couch, just non of the other furniture.” Honestly, he’s gone proper soft :rolling_eyes:

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

And big fat trainers on your newly polished floor our Nan 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳👎👎👎😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Oh don’t worry about the floor @Bev. It may look clean but I actually can’t remember the last time it got mopped!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hee hee 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Question. Cookie has been more sleepy the last couple of days. I’m assuming that it is down to the sudden increase in heat. Any other dog owners having the same? 

I’ve been more sleepy. Does that help? 😉 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Mum just back from vets., spooky! Messaged me to say deffo the heat. Lethargy and not really interested in walking far. Sleeping more. See how she goes, Nan, but I’d say definitely normal. It’s just hit  25 here 😅😅😅

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Is your nose still wet @25 quid  :joy:  (Please don’t actually answer that!)

Spooky indeed. 25? Blimey. Think it’s about 22 or so here. She’s eating and drinking no problem but her eye has been getting a bit more gungey again today so will up her Piriton. Vet said I can put her on 3 a day Might not help that I finally mowed the lawn today.

Thanks for that Bev. :thumbsup:

Question. Cookie has been more sleepy the last couple of days. I’m assuming that it is down to the sudden increase in heat. Any other dog owners having the same? 

Sounds right @NannyOgg My cats have hardly moved for the past three days.

When it gets really hot (closer to 30 degress) we put cooler bag ice blocks on the floor covered with a towel. They love that :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Sounds right @NannyOgg My cats have hardly moved for the past three days.

When it gets really hot (closer to 30 degress) we put cooler bag ice blocks on the floor covered with a towel. They love that :sunglasses:

Ahh poor things, it'd be like us walking around with a fur coat superglued to us in this weather! 😢

No expensive electric heating needed at this time of year, thankfully 😅 I’ve even switched off all the electric wall heaters at the socket to stop the background electricity usage of their digital programmers. 

This is my ball of fuzz Luna enjoying a bit of breeze from the conservatory door while she naps. She’s a 5 month old Golden Doodle (or Groodle), mum was a Golden Retriever, father a Standard Poodle. Likes chasing leaves, collecting sticks, gazing at the sky or our neighbouring herd of cows. Hates going in the car! Wants air conditioning (not going there!).

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Ah Luna looks adorable, Ant! Retriever and poodle, often see many cockers and poodles, don’t think I’ve seen a Golden doodle. Gorgeous 💕👍. Must be idyllic having gorge 🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄 for neighbours too 👍👏