Pets Corner

Show first post

106 replies

Badge +2

That’s a lucky bull! How many does it have??

Genuine laugh out loud! 

as for bones, our dogs do have them occasionally. But yeah you have to be careful. As my wife is an ex vet nurse I let her make those decisions. 

who am I kidding. As she’s my wife she makes all the decisions. I just do as I’m told!! 

as for a snake @Nataly im not against it as an animal - I’m just a tight Yorkshire who doesn’t want to pay for the heating of it! 

im still holding out for a sloth tbh

Badge +2

Ah so, wife says we have big bones (!) that are raw. They’re great for the dogs teeth and don’t shard and splinter. But never cooked bones. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Jowl , that’s great info, thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Not quite a pet but....Found this little fella in my back yard, cowering. John picked him up and put him in a box with some seeds and water. Gonna wait until he's OK to release him 🤗

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Not quite a pet but....Found this little fella in my back yard, cowering. John picked him up and put him in a box with some seeds and water. Gonna wait until he's OK to release him 🤗

Look how small he is man! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

His tails bigger than he is! 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Looks like a Dormouse, am I right? Poor little thing, so sweet.

I saw one up at Mere Sandswoods once a few years ago. Seriously cute little creatures. Good job @Angelabikerbabe 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Looks like a Dormouse, am I right? Poor little thing, so sweet.

I saw one up at Mere Sandswoods once a few years ago. Seriously cute little creatures. Good job @Angelabikerbabe 

I think its a field mouse, by the size of his back legs (massive), I googled it and that was the nearest one j could find which matched his description 😳

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Yes I think you’re right @Angelabikerbabe 

It was defo a dormouse I saw and it was even smaller than that and a lighter colour. Still cute little guys though

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Yes I think you’re right @Angelabikerbabe 

It was defo a dormouse I saw and it was even smaller than that and a lighter colour. Still cute little guys though

Awww 🤗

A selection of Pure Planet team pets! Courtesy of our marketing folk who like to share these pics on our Instagram page

Pure Planet pets! (some of….)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I love this, cos I think of it as a competition, in my little head, and pretend I am judging 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3rd 🥉- D2 - gorgeous Springer Spaniel👍💕💕💕 

2nd 🥈- E2 - delightful fluffy puppy having fun in snow ❄️⛄️❄️💕🐾

1st 🥇- E1 - winner has to be the gorgeous Springer! 

Of course they’re ALL truly gorgeous 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕👍👍👍👍👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Sweet!

I love this, cos I think of it as a competition, in my little head, and pretend I am judging 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3rd 🥉- D2 - gorgeous Springer Spaniel👍💕💕💕 

2nd 🥈- E2 - delightful fluffy puppy having fun in snow ❄️⛄️❄️💕🐾

1st 🥇- E1 - winner has to be the gorgeous Springer! 

Of course they’re ALL truly gorgeous 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕👍👍👍👍👍

I do love springers too @Bev but they’re supposed to be v hard work to look after. Loads of energy, a bit mental, need a lot of walking. Maybe not for me! :confused:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

They definitely are all those things, Marc, agree! We had a gorgeous one from a puppy growing up, he was an absolute smasher - gorgeous temperament and just a really beautiful loyal dog. Absolutely mad with energy, he never stopped, but just wonderful memories of him. Sadly his kidneys failed when he and I were both 14, but he’s in my heart forever. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

A selection of Pure Planet team pets! Courtesy of our marketing folk who like to share these pics on our Instagram page

Pure Planet pets! (some of….)

🤗🤗🤗

I’ve got a couple of new cute friends.

On ya marks, get set...

Go!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Have you named them? 

Hmmm, not yet! Glinty and glidy?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The absolute saddest thing today, apart from the beyond tragic death of Julia, was the reconstruction today with her Jack Russell Toby. How he stopped when he reached where she was attacked and killed. I’m not sure it was a good thing to use poor Toby after all he’s witnessed but if it helps more witnesses remember finer details, then I guess it won’t be in vain. Heartbreaking 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hmmm, not yet! Glinty and glidy?

I was thinking Brian and Brianna

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Anyway what’s hapoening to our fast furious word rally?! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Will you be taking them down the pub with you, like you do your dog? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🐌🐌

One dayGlinty the snail discovers a pole on the way to the pub. She climbs up 3 inches every night. The next day she slides back 2 inches. This continues every day/night. The pole is 30 inches high.

How long does it take Glinty to reach the beery reward at the top?