Pets Corner

Show first post

106 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Absolutely love the new Pets At Home advert, with all the adorable puppies and kittens 👏👏👏🐾🐶🐾🐱💕💕👏👏👏

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Well, it was bound to happen at some point!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@NannyOgg Good luck with the spray when he (or she)  gets out…

(if I was @Bev I’d find an umbrella emoji but I’m not that clever...)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hee hee hee our Wozeeta 🌂🐶💦☂️, she’ll love a good shake after that! 

Oh Nanny, how adorable tho eh? To see her having so much fun and keeping cool. Awesome. Gorge photo! 👍😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Cookie is the one facing the camera. The other is a fox red lab called Gus. I’ve been metting with some dog walkers in a local park a couple of days a week on a big field where you can let them all off the lead and kids and general public don’t get terrorised.

It wasn’t too bad a spray, she reserved it for everyone else, lol!!

Aw, this so makes me want a puppy @NannyOgg :hugging::heart_eyes:

It’s all too much for me!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Awwwwwwwwwww ya beauties 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕👍👍👍👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

It’s all too much for me!

So cute 😍

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@25 quid , they are soooo cute. Hope they are more compliant than my little monkey.

In our house, it would appear that the industructible duck is not, in fact, indestructible.  Go figure!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I LOVE your little Cookie 🍪💕🐾

In our house, it would appear that the industructible duck is not, in fact, indestructible.  Go figure!

Quite a scene of devastation there our Nanny 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@25 quid, they are soooo cute. Hope they are more compliant than my little monkey.

🤣🤣🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Evening all. Thought I would check in whilst waiting for the rain to go off (again) before the last pooch walk of the day.

I was recommended a book today about nose work at our dog training class so thought I would share it. It’s called The Canine Kingdom of Scent by Anne Lill Kvam. Has anyone used this already? It’s about £14 in paperback but only around £6 on ebook.

She just won’t let it lie
Well, for a moment maybe!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Ah that is fab, our Notes! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Gorgeous dog. Hilarious. 

Hope you managed to avoid the rain our Nanny, sounds like you’re doing great with Cookie, and learning lots 😳👍👍👍

Badge +2

Our kittens have pretty much grown up now. They’re off out and learning to hunt. Kit has brought his first kill back - a small mole we think. 

Dogs continue to be ball obsessed. Rey is winding down on the fly ball now as she tend to limp around a bit after. Solo is on the starter team and looking to move up now. 

we’re down to 1 gerbil but chase is still going strong. Potter helped the circle of life by being under the apple tree - and we have a flowering one again. 

The guinea pig girls are as happy as ever. Cookie has really come out of her shell and is loving being with older Scarlett and sapphire. 

lad still wants a snake… 

That’s quite a few pets @Jowl! A snake would top it all off wouldn’t it! At least its heated cage would be powered by renewables. :wink:

How kind of the cats to bring you a lovely present… not! Hunting aside, I bet they’re so cute now.:heart_eyes:

We have loads of cats in our street - they’ve taken to sunbathing on our astroturf, I think it’s warmer than normal grass. Happy days for me as I’m missing my own cat, who lives with my parents. 

Thank you for the dog pics @25 quid, all pet photos are always highly appreciated...

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Oh Dear Lord!

I’ve been reading up on whether I can give Cookie proper bones to chomp on yet and came across things called ‘bully sticks’.

Me : Hmmm! Wonder what they are?  (searches for what they are made from)

Search Result : Made from bull’s penises ..

Me : EEEEWWWWWWW!!!

That’s a lucky bull! How many does it have??

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’d NEVER give a dog bones our Nanny!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

:joy::joy::joy:  @25 quid 

Any specific reason @Bev ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yeah, just the slivers and shards our Nanny, can be very dangerous if get stuck. Know they were given as the norm in 1970s of course, but think advised against now, but it’s individual choice of course, if you feel it’s safe, and are around whilst she eats them, you know 🤷‍♀️

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks for the input @Bev. Will have a good chat with the vet too.

If I get some of those bully bars I can just imagine people’s faces when they ask what she’s eating “oh that!? It’s Coq au Bull”  :laughing:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣