Pets Corner

• 14 December 2020
  • 12 replies

Badge +2

Hi all,

We recently got a puppy and wondered if folks would be interested in having a pets corner for general animal chit chat, advice and so on.

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

hi @NannyOgg 

Think there already is a thread photos of your pets and another for power hungry pets (no one has a posted tarantula yet (sorry @Bev I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it) but there’s no harm in starting a general one I’d go for it

The more the merrier

Do we get a photo? 

One of my relatives has just welcomed a puppy into their home -irresistible but the kids think it’s a teddy bear (and so do I). I might post a photo if they think it’s ok.

Badge +2

Thanks @Woz.

I did have a quick search but couldn’t see anything. My thinking was more along the lines of discussion and advice but to be honest with 2 threads already, a third would probably be too many perhaps? I will defo check those other threads out and post some pics.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@NannyOgg 

If the present threads don't cover your expectations, by all means start another thread. As for 2 threads being too many? Have you seen the number of smart meter threads. 

Go for it, but I'm afraid I won't be contributing, I gave an inheritant dislike of all pets.

Badge +2

Hi @Duppy,

I hadn’t seen all the threads for smart meters but I’m guessing there are quite a lot. I didn’t mean that 2 was too many but perhaps folk wouldn’t be interested in a 3rd one.

We can’t all be pet people, the world would sure be a boring place if we were all the same. I’d like to say I have an inherant dislike of children but I don’t think that would sit well with my kids :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@NannyOgg

I wouldn’t fret if some ignore it, I think it’s a good idea. 

(Disclaimer, I have an inherent dislike of everything apart from biscuits and cake)

ohhh and coffee...to go with them.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@NannyOgg

If the present threads don't cover your expectations, by all means start another thread. As for 2 threads being too many? Have you seen the number of smart meter threads. 

Go for it, but I'm afraid I won't be contributing, I gave an inheritant dislike of all pets.

All? :scream_cat: now look what you’ve done, gone and upset kitty...

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Yes @woz,  All.  Sorry all you pet lovers, but they are not for me

Sounds like a great idea @NannyOgg 

Feel free to start one!

:blush:

Badge +2

Thanks for feedback peeps, will mull it over a little more.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for feedback peeps, will mull it over a little more.

mulling now….

I was going to make a joke about a toilet brush, but that wouldn’t be funny and might be inappropriate.

#slightlycute!

Mulled Wine @woz?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@25 quid I have a feeling that if I mention the semblance to a loo brush it won’t go down well...(pardon the pun)