Out Of Office

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
  • Rocket Scientist
  • 11156 replies

Sometimes, our lovely community buddies are conspicuous by their absence 😢

I notice two missing members, in particular. Not seen our Strutty nor our Dai in absolute weeks 😢😢😢

Hopefully this little thread might be useful if you want to tell others you won’t be around, or just if you want to ask after somebody that hasn’t been seen for a while 👍. 

Hopefully our Dai 💕and our Strutty 💕are both well, and may be back soon 👍👏 

126 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

😊

Hope your sunburn is ok. 

Slowly getting there. Just my back n face need sort itself out now. Just hope I’m less raccoon like by my public meeting on Friday 😂 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Is our Nat still stuck in Silverstone?! 😳🤭🏁🤣

Eager to hear all the excitement from someone who was actually there 👍👍👍

I’m back in the office (not literally… my home office!) :grinning:

The traffic to get out was mad. There was a crash which slowed things further. We decided to stay at the track after the race, and headed back to camp at about 10pm - where everything was still gridlocked. We hung around until about 11 before deciding to bite the bullet. Got home just after 1am! 

It was an excellent weekend - I’ll hopefully get to look at the pics tonight so I can upload some over the next few days. Maybe in the coffee shop thread! :grinning:

Glad you had such a good time 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

You just can’t imagine the stress of something like this.

sorry this was in relation to Gwynd and the flooding. 

Oh great you got back safely tho Nat, yeah when fully settled be great to see your photos in the coffee shop, over a cuppa 😉👍🏁☕️

😊

Hope your sunburn is ok. 

I’m back in the office (not literally… my home office!) :grinning:

The traffic to get out was mad. There was a crash which slowed things further. We decided to stay at the track after the race, and headed back to camp at about 10pm - where everything was still gridlocked. We hung around until about 11 before deciding to bite the bullet. Got home just after 1am! 

It was an excellent weekend - I’ll hopefully get to look at the pics tonight so I can upload some over the next few days. Maybe in the coffee shop thread! :grinning:

Been thinking about our lovely, old friend @Mavis1 aka our Jon. The scenes in Germany are just heartbreaking. I just hope our lovely Jon is safe 😘

Yes, very sad scenes 😭

My friend in Poland had 20 cm of water in the living room of his 4th floor apartment, because the wind and rain overwhelmed his balcony’s ability to drain it away.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Morning all :sun_with_face:

Thank you @Angelabikerbabe@Bev and @Lapa - I had a wonderful week! Although the Euro’s didn’t quite go as planned, my parade couldn’t have been rained on! I spent a few days in London (or the city of success as Bob Mortimer calls it :smile: ) and a few in the glorious sunshine! 

What brill weather for Silverstone!

Glad you had a good time :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thank you @Angelabikerbabe@Bev and @Lapa - I had a wonderful week! Although the Euro’s didn’t quite go as planned, my parade couldn’t have been rained on! I spent a few days in London (or the city of success as Bob Mortimer calls it :smile: ) and a few in the glorious sunshine! 

Nice to see you back @Mads 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

What a win! What a heartPounding win! 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓Phew!

What a brilliant last lap! 👌

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Lewis

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Who did?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I like the way one of the first things he said to the crowd was to stay safe 😳👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏

There’ll be a few Freedom day piccies featuring Hambot and his flag

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

What a win! What a heartPounding win! 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓Phew!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Can he do it? 🤭🤭🤭😳😳😳

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Still on a high indeed Ange! 😳😳😳😳👏👏👏👏

Then the start 😳😳😳😳

Its all happening! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Red Arrows- awesome 👌😎👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I’ll be sure to get some pics for the Community! Espesh if there’s a red arrows display @Bev

Oh Nat, that was beyond special! I was frustrated as they showed none of the display, but boy that was worth the wait re the flypast over the National Anthem. Not gonna lie, I cried buckets. On life. Totally gorgeous 💓

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Been thinking about our lovely, old friend @Mavis1 aka our Jon. The scenes in Germany are just heartbreaking. I just hope our lovely Jon is safe 😘

Yes, very sad scenes 😭

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Been thinking about our lovely, old friend @Mavis1 aka our Jon. The scenes in Germany are just heartbreaking. I just hope our lovely Jon is safe 😘

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Do you ever get the feeling you’ve been abandoned? :sweat::laughing:

Don't worry @Marc , we'll take it easy on you 🤣 ( Or will we?)

😂 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Do you ever get the feeling you’ve been abandoned? :sweat::laughing:

Don't worry @Marc , we'll take it easy on you 🤣 ( Or will we?)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey everyone, 

Just to let you know that having somehow managed to blag myself some tickets for the Formula 1 at Silverstone this weekend :innocent: I’ll be off later this afternoon and all of tomorrow, then back as normal on Monday. 

I’ll be sure to get some pics for the Community! Espesh if there’s a red arrows display @Bev

Take it easy on @Marc tomorrow folks. :wink:

Have a lovely weekend all. :grinning:

Oh you lucky, lucky woman @Nataly  ! So jealous