Out Of Office

Show first post

141 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

😊

Hope your sunburn is ok. 

Slowly getting there. Just my back n face need sort itself out now. Just hope I’m less raccoon like by my public meeting on Friday 😂 

Hi everyone :grinning:

Just to let you know that after today I’m off until Monday 9 August. 

I’m going to be out on a boat around the Solent… the weather is looking interesting to say the least. :laughing: 

Hope you all have a fantastic week, and see you Monday! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’m going to be out on a boat around the Solent… the weather is looking interesting to say the least. :laughing: 

Have a fantastic time 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Have a great time @Nataly . Hope the weather is good to you 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Be a great experience, I’m sure, Nat 😳👍👍👍👍. Lovely thing to do. Enjoy it! 

(You’ll probably be round the Solvent and back home again before this post sends! 🙄🙄🙄🙄Ruddy flashing hub 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣)Seriously taken over one hour to send this. 

Turnip offen ona gain

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Many times. They’ll be testing it now, remotely. Sooooo frustrating tho. What about those WFH😳😳😳😳🙄👎

It’s the WTF you have to watch out for Bevadoo.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

LUCKILY all seems fine since 4am! Orange mostly thru night tho

Aaah, counting down the hours.

I’m off tomorrow (Fri 17 Sep) and all of next week. Not doing or going anywhere v exciting, maybe a few days in Devon or Dorset, and most likely a visit to the ‘rentals to play the role of tech support, dutiful son, loft re-arranger and memory jogger :laughing:

I’ll be seeing all you beautiful lot on Monday 27 Sep.

Yoda is out of office

Oh, and a PS. It’s now just 99 days until Christmas!

(Not that I’m likening myself to Yoda, of course).

Hmmm, which Star Wars character am I? :thinking: Possibly a new thread in that!? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I think that’s a nice feeling, when you finish a huge piece of work, or come to the end of your studying, and then take a well deserved break. Always a nice feeling. Plus you’ve tagged an extra Friday on, so makes for real nice relaxation. 

Hope you have a lovely break our Marc. Yeah think we can all relate to the olds, bless. Love the “memory jogger” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣bless. 

Not sure the C word was necessary! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Really?! 🤣🤣🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

On 6 weeks countdown for my next out of office yay 

Nice one @Lapa, got any nice plans? :smiley:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Nataly currnetly have a spa day and a hair cut booked in. Just need some time to do relax

That sounds absolutely ideal @Lapa! Not long to go now. :smile: