Out Of Office

Show first post

141 replies

Hey everyone, just posting here to let you know I’m off for a few days, to enjoy a long weekend down in Dorset :grinning: (no sun forecast though unfortunately!). 

I’ll be back on Monday - hope you all have a good rest of the week, and weekend! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

How gorgeous Nat! Soooooooo love Dorset! You’ll enjoy it to the max, have a lovely break Nat 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey everyone, just posting here to let you know I’m off for a few days, to enjoy a long weekend down in Dorset :grinning: (no sun forecast though unfortunately!). 

I’ll be back on Monday - hope you all have a good rest of the week, and weekend! 

Outrageous!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Have a great time @Nataly 

Outrageous!

I agree! :laughing:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Outrageous!

I agree! :laughing:

🤣

As @Nataly begins the journey back from Dorset, I shall be looking out for her as I head the other way! Yep, signing off soon for a week of leave. Planning to write some homework (yuk), but mostly to relax. Got some day trips in mind - Dorset too (as though the locals hadn’t suffered enough :laughing: ) as well as Wales perhaps, and even Weston-super-Mare for all the fun!

Is this what the Victorians had to do for every holiday?! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The Vic’s working class only got one day off a year - so I guess your on a landed gentry brake to one of your estates. 

Have nice break - do something wild...

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Ah, I like that plan a lot. Love day trips, sooooooooo much easier, lot less stress, and more impulsive if red hot one day. Enjoy to the max our Marc 👍🍟🍦😎☀️🏖🎢🎡

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

As @Nataly begins the journey back from Dorset, I shall be looking out for her as I head the other way! Yep, signing off soon for a week of leave. Planning to write some homework (yuk), but mostly to relax. Got some day trips in mind - Dorset too (as though the locals hadn’t suffered enough :laughing: ) as well as Wales perhaps, and even Weston-super-Mare for all the fun!

Have a great hol @Marc 

As @Nataly begins the journey back from Dorset, I shall be looking out for her as I head the other way! Yep, signing off soon for a week of leave. Planning to write some homework (yuk), but mostly to relax. Got some day trips in mind - Dorset too (as though the locals hadn’t suffered enough :laughing: ) as well as Wales perhaps, and even Weston-super-Mare for all the fun!

Have a great hol @Marc 

Good morning! I am Well Chuffed to be back! Did I miss anything?

Welcome back! Hope there wasn’t too much homework…

Enjoy your catch up! 😊 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

That week went sooooo fast! 😳😳😳😳😳😳Hope you enjoyed the break, Marc 👍👍👍😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Have a great hol @Marc 

Good morning! I am Well Chuffed to be back! Did I miss anything?

England 4-0!!! 🤣

Hello everyone, 

At this point you must all think I am the biggest slacker around… but I am off again!:grin:

I was meant to be in Los Angeles for a week (of course that was never going to happen)! So I’ve kept the holiday to go and visit friends and family instead. Seeing as it’s coming home the timing is rather impeccable - very excited for Sunday’s pub trip!:sunglasses:

I’ll be back on Monday 19th July!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Yes, biggest slacker I have ever come across, our Mads! 😳😉😁JK JK JK 🤣🤣🤣

Have a wonderful week,enjoy the ⚽️

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello everyone, 

At this point you must all think I am the biggest slacker around… but I am off again!:grin:

I was meant to be in Los Angeles for a week (of course that was never going to happen)! So I’ve kept the holiday to go and visit friends and family instead. Seeing as it’s coming home the timing is rather impeccable - very excited for Sunday’s pub trip!:sunglasses:

Have an amazing break :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello everyone, 

Have a great holiday @Mads 

Hey everyone, 

Just to let you know that having somehow managed to blag myself some tickets for the Formula 1 at Silverstone this weekend :innocent: I’ll be off later this afternoon and all of tomorrow, then back as normal on Monday. 

I’ll be sure to get some pics for the Community! Espesh if there’s a red arrows display @Bev

Take it easy on @Marc tomorrow folks. :wink:

Have a lovely weekend all. :grinning:

Do you ever get the feeling you’ve been abandoned? :sweat::laughing:

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Have a fab fab FAB time our Nat!!!!!!!!!!!! 🏎🏎🏎✈️👍👍👍

We’ll look after Mr Marcus, don’t worry 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gonna be a toughy for Hamilton! Enjoy!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Nataly  have an amazing time. I love the red arrows to @Bev 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Nataly 

Take some ear defenders with you, the cars are quite loud in real life, as I found a few years ago . A brilliant experience though

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can’t wait to turn my out of office on. July is a loooooong month