Out Of Office

• 2 August 2020
  • 75 replies

Show first post

75 replies

Badge +3

Awww, thank you @Bev  and @25 quid  - all good thank you, just super busy : ) 

On top of home schooling I’m also working two jobs and just hit a really busy period in both. One has a ridiculous amount of deadlines for a testing phase we are about to enter and in the other I’ve finally been able to launch a new product I’d been working on during lockdown (whilst also trying to get on top of the unforeseen impacts that brexit brought with it).

I’ll be back properly soon :hugging:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Ooooooooh that’s great, Auntie, just thought I’d check all was ok, and indeed it is 👍👏. You truly are a busy 🐝😳👍👏👏👏👏👏👏. Home schooling, AND 2 jobs! Eeeeek! 🙀👍👏👏. Excellent work! See you when you’re ready 👍👍👍👍

Have a great Easter weekend everyone! 
I’m sneaking in a few more days, and I’ll be back at the races on Mon 12 April. M’learned colleague @Nataly is here for you :relaxed:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Enjoy your break our Marc! 🐣🍫😎☀️👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I was actually just thinking of our Knitty, remember her and her George?! 👍🛵She had some marvellous anecdotes 🤣🤣🤣👍

I often think how she’s getting on thru lockdown, maybe we’ll see you back here one day our Knitty @Kniterella 🤞

Annnnnnnnnnd I’m back. Wow, that didn’t seem very long.

Current status: Staring at about 100 unread emails, 50 or so messages. 

Going for a coffee. Hope everyone is keeping well and had a good Easter. Did I miss anything? :laughing:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Welcome back our Marc! 👍👍👍👍👍

That week did indeed go swift 😳

Hope you enjoyed Easter 🐣🐣🐣and the break ya bugger!

My turn! I’m off next week - hoping to go on some long walks, and to get a few outdoor meals in! :relaxed:

Hope you all have an excellent week - see you on 4th May. :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You have picked a good week our Nat! Splendid weather, you’ll fully enjoy if wrapped up ❄️, stunning weather is due to continue 😎☀️👍. Enjoy your walking 👢👢🏃‍♀️, and your al fresco 🌮🍟🍕🥗🥖👍

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Annnnnnnnnnd I’m back. Wow, that didn’t seem very long.

Current status: Staring at about 100 unread emails, 50 or so messages. 

Going for a coffee. Hope everyone is keeping well and had a good Easter. Did I miss anything? :laughing:

Is that all? I can be off for lunch and come back to 30 emails 😁😆

Smart metering is relentless!

Good afternoon all, 

I am off next Monday- Thursday. I am going to see my family for my mums birthday! We were supposed to be visiting gardens in Alhambra, but of course we knew that was off the cards a long time ago.

A cup of tea in the rain will do!

Hope you all have a lovely week, see you on the 28th May. :smiley:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Mads, I’m not sure that’s allowed! You’ve only been here a week 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, well maybe two 🤷‍♀️😳🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣JK. 

Hope you have a lovely relaxing few days with your family! Great you found the Out Of Office thread hee hee hee 👍😉👋

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Have a great holiday @Mads 

Thank you @Bev and @Angelabikerbabe! It was a lovely week :sun_with_face:

Thank you @Bev and @Angelabikerbabe! It was a lovely week :sun_with_face:

Welcome back @Mads 
Were you able to have your cup of tea in the rain?

Thanks @Gwyndy :relaxed:

Yes I was indeed! I was even able to have one in the sun - something I wasn’t expecting - I was chuffed!

I am off AGAIN! I know - who do I think I am?

It’s my birthday on Friday so I’ll be back on Monday! :tada:

Have a wonderful weekend everyone :smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Oh that’s just plain ridiculous! Birthday or no birthday, Mads, you’ve only been back 12 days! 😉🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Only playing hee hee hee!!!!!!!!!!

Have a lovely long birthday celebratory weekyendybendy Mads! Enjoy yourself 🎉🎈🎂 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Day Birth Happy Mads - have fun fun fun

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Happy birthday @Mads 🎂

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Mads Lucky you!  Enjoy your day!

Thank you everyone!! I had a lovely day - I went for some tapas and spent the evening drinking mojitos in a friends garden:dancer:

Yesterday was scorching so we went to the river to go swimming - it was joyous and rather quiet because most people were watching the England game!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Ooooooh outdoor wild swimming🏊‍♀️, oh always looks idyllic Mads, how wonderful, it’s truly been scorchio yesterday ☀️😎and today, OMG it’s soooooooooooooooooo gorgeous. Really glad you had a wonderful birthday too 👍👍👍

Thank you @Bev!! Yes so beautiful today, I am sat in my flat’s bay window to try and make the most of it while working!

outdoor wild swimming

Where I live, we don’t ‘ave ‘eirs and graces like you posh English folk, we just call it ‘Swimming’.

​​​Ah, The Cold Pool, gone (well, it’s still there, but the forestry people cut the trees down, so it may be ‘quite warm pool’ now), but never forgotten.