Merry Christmas

108 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Nice thumb our Notelets 👍👏🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Festive bottoms up ya bugger! 🥂🍾 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yo - nice - festive atmosphere…..all the way live...

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Merry Christmas 🤶 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I put my window lights up today. Mam was having a fantastic time laughing her head off at the sucker pads falling off and the lights falling down but I won in the end. Mwahahahaha

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Merry Christmas everyone 

Wow. 🎄😃

Guess the bauble count game!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Wow that’s an amazing tree. I love it 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

The naughty lights 😂 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Gorgeous fenetre! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thank you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I know what you mean re those suckers our Lapsy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Some stick great, others constantly fall off! Please don’t say you licked them 😖😛, I always used a damp cloth to press them onto, seem to stick well then 👏👍

Badge +5

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Lol no I used ones Ones that I bought for outside (can be used in and out) and they’ve stuck fab so they are up. May not get them back down though lmao 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Looks really good, really effective. Pretty 👏👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yea they nice just annoyed looks like the put the wrong snowflake on one (you’ll see if had to loop it at the top) but I’m not kicking around with new ones now. Especially after took me most after yesterday afternoon to untangle them 🙈

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Yeah but no one else notices til you point it out, but you’re a perfectionist like me, which is why it takes so long. Sooooo rewarding when it’s done tho, but I’m exactly the same, and it bothers me til it’s done spot on. Have to remember, no one else would even notice our Laps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just thought, I wonder if the PP Community might take a full break over the festive period. You know, fully close it, maybe read only for the obvious emergency numbers etc. Would maybe make sense. Not sure 🤷‍♀️

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

That’s what mam said. It’s dropped today but I’ll sort it later been painting skirtings the morning just waiting for mams shopping list then can finish my tree later and I’m done. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Probably from staff point of view but doubt they’d close it for users 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

You've done ace, our Laps. Real busy beaver 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Yeah I was truly thinking of the staff, so they.could fully switch off from it for a week or two, but guess these days, everything only stops for two days anyway then everyone eager to get back to it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

What are we voting for on this our Notelet head?! 😳🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Christmas!

Just thought, I wonder if the PP Community might take a full break over the festive period. You know, fully close it, maybe read only for the obvious emergency numbers etc. Would maybe make sense. Not sure 🤷‍♀️

At least one of us will still be around each day as normal throughout Christmas @Bev, apart from the holiday days like Christmas Day and Boxing Day! You can’t get rid of us that easily. :wink:

And the Community page will still be live as usual, too. :grin:

We were meant to decorate our tree on Saturday but our tree stand didn’t arrive! So we’ll hopefully be decorating the house tomorrow - our first year decorating the new home. Everyone’s decoration pics on here are lovely, thanks for the inspiration. :heart_eyes:  Definitely think some of them could go on the photo challenge thread, too!