Longest move streak

• 1 September 2020
  • 14 replies

I’m up to the (happy sound of) 247 days…

How’s your scores on the doors? Looks like I need an arm Hollywood!

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You definitely need an arm Hollywood indeed 🤭🤭🤭😳😳😳😳😳😆😆😆😆😆😆😆, oh my giddy, our 25 notes, just look at that bottom left mass of hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

@Bev you seem to have picked up on the side issue here…

But thanks for the compliment! &♨️⅋

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You’re welcome 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@25 quid 

So that’s hairy and streaking! What a great (and possibly useful) combination!

You’re welcome...(just anticipating….)

Nice work @25 quid I’m seriously impressed.

Mine is too embarassing to share. I blame ‘The Back’ but it is def getting stronger, so I’m making eyes at October for the month where I start exercising like I did in the Before Times…. :laughing:

BTW what number have you got your circles set to? I recall mine was at about 600.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

I know this is not quite on topic but this morning I used my Activity app to prove I was not at home when a delivery was said to have occurred. I had a parcel due but did not know when. Checking the tracking with DHL they said I had received it at 14:42 on…….2020. I hadn’t and they had send no message about the delivery. The seller ascertained that somebody, said to be me, collected it from DHL’s depot which is 15 miles away and I’m not sure where it is. With visiting family we had gone out for a walk that day and I had my Outdoor Walk activity running on my Watch. It shows I was not at home, and nowhere near the City in which DHL’s depot is said to be. A screen shot of the relevant page has gone hurtling off to them.

Now they have to find  the thief! However, it shows these apps are not just good for fitness recording but location proof!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

I’m up to the (happy sound of) 247 days…

How’s your scores on the doors? Looks like I need an arm Hollywood!

Does this mean you were streaking for 247 days? You must be frozen!

I’m certainly chilly after all my streaky activities and thank you to the non-causal you’re welcome @woz. 🤣
Yes, @Marc, I went as far as 600 active calories and resisted its suggestions of 660. I’ve had a little horizontal time Myself after twinging my back patio building at the weekend, but pushed on through to close my rings. 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I’m certainly chilly after all my streaky activities and thank you to the non-causal you’re welcome @woz. 🤣
Yes, @Marc, I went as far as 600 active calories and resisted its suggestions of 660. I’ve had a little horizontal time Myself after twinging my back patio building at the weekend, but pushed on through to close my rings. 😉

@25 quid Better off keeping your rings closed if you’re streaking, it can get very draughty otherwise.

My apple watch starved to death, (I forgot to feed it) but I’ve managed to resuscitate it and I’ve worn it all day today in ‘omage of your streak . It’s the least I can do. 

I know this is not quite on topic but this morning I used my Activity app to prove I was not at home when a delivery was said to have occurred. I had a parcel due but did not know when. Checking the tracking with DHL they said I had received it at 14:42 on…….2020. I hadn’t and they had send no message about the delivery. The seller ascertained that somebody, said to be me, collected it from DHL’s depot which is 15 miles away and I’m not sure where it is. With visiting family we had gone out for a walk that day and I had my Outdoor Walk activity running on my Watch. It shows I was not at home, and nowhere near the City in which DHL’s depot is said to be. A screen shot of the relevant page has gone hurtling off to them.

Now they have to find  the thief! However, it shows these apps are not just good for fitness recording but location proof!

This is cool. Nice to see technology coming in useful! I’m sure we’ll see location data used to settle disputes a lot more - if it’s not already.

By the way, did anyone notice my throwaway reference to the happy sound of radio 1 (skip to about 1:30 in that jingletastic compilation)?

Although I think Radio 1 only became happy once it moved from 247m to 275m & 285m… I think I got my eras are wrong. Still I can have another go once I’ve streaked a little further.

By the way, did anyone notice my throwaway reference to the happy sound of radio 1 (skip to about 1:30 in that jingletastic compilation)?

‘Jingletastic’ :joy: having given that a quick listen, definitely the only word that could be used to describe what I just heard… 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

‘Jingletastic’ :joy: having given that a quick listen, definitely the only word that could be used to describe what I just heard… 

Although I think Radio 1 only became happy once it moved from 247m to 275m & 285m… I think I got my eras are wrong. Still I can have another go once I’ve streaked a little further.

Nice (if somewhat geeky) read! 🤓

Thanks @woz