Hot Topic

Letโ€™s get cooking! ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฅซ๐Ÿฅ˜๐ŸฅŸ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿฅ‘๐ŸŒถ๐Ÿ‘

Show first post

866 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Mmmm sausage casserole and dumplings. Scrumptious comfort food ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ‘

I love dumplings @Angelabikerbabe! @Bevย all your veggie offerings look amazing!

I made another carbonara over the weekend, I may be a bit obsessed at this pointโ€ฆ

ย 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I love dumplingsย @Angelabikerbabe!ย @Bevย all your veggie offerings look amazing!

I made another carbonara over the weekend, I may be a bit obsessed at this pointโ€ฆ

ย 

Ooh , looks lovelyย 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Really into the fresh herbs at the moment myself, our Mads. I actually bought fresh thyme. Bit fiddly isnโ€™t it, pulling it off the twig hee, prefer to just chop herbs, BUT think itโ€™s worth the effort as gives a lovely unique aroma and taste. Liking adding it to my dishes. The herbs on that lovely creamy carbonara ย are perfect. Looks a tasty dish ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ‘

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Looking at your tagliatelle made me hungry, our Mads ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘,ย ย but starting gently, with these jumboย ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„, with cauliflower, baby ๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿฅ•and sugar snaps. Bit of fresh thyme too.ย 

ย 

Have a confession. Just had breakfast of porridge with tuna and soy sauce.

There. I said it! Phew, feel better now.

(actually it was very tasty. weird texture, tbf.)ย :yum:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

How on earth did you decide to mix those ingredients, are you trying to save time by mixing your breakfast and lunch together

At least you'll nowย  have the time to transfer all those posts to the proper thread

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Agog

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Iโ€™m proud of that our Marc ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. The mixing of different food types, why does everything even need to be breakfast, lunch, dinner ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ, I am fast learning to eat what I fancy, when I want it. No set times anymore, no set food types. It works hee. Love the added soy sauce hee hee hee ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Three years ago, we started this bugger. Thought Iโ€™d sneak another cheeky pic in, of my pasta medley, with sizzling peppers and celeriac

ย 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Still managing to get British ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‘, served with physalis and kefir

ย 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Fresh stir fry with halloumi ๐Ÿง€and vegan bacon and ๐Ÿฅ‘

Going to squeeze fresh ๐Ÿ‹in, its smelling soooooooo good!ย 

Ginos gorgeous black olives in there too ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
Smashing big lemons out there right now ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ’•

ย 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

ย 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Doing my own Bombay potatoes, smelling fab!ย 

Ya beauty ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

ย 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just preparing a cauliflower cheese.ย 

Just going in the oven now to bake. Looks yummy ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

ย 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Cauliflower cheesy bake, and very delicious it was too, if Iย do say so myself ๐ŸŽบ๐Ÿ˜

Even mixed in a few green olives ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘

ย 

Omg Bombay potatoes and cauliflower cheese @Bevย :heart_eyes:

I made ANOTHER pasta dish, this one with lemon, caramelised sausage, mascarpone, white wine, parsley, cherry tomatoes, and lots of parmesan. It was so nice I made it twice, once with my housemate last Friday and then for my family on Monday night. Itโ€™s funny how the different pasta makes it look like a different sauce:

ย 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

It looks really really really nice. Mine are never aesthetically the greatest, but always taste really good. Sooooooo into vine cherry tomatoes right now, adore fresh parsley, and love that top pasta our Mads. Really creamy. Sooooooo into my ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹too, with almost anything! Gorge!ย 

Thank you! I love parsley so much @Bevย - I just think it is so brill with creamy pastaโ€™s!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Iโ€™ve just got the ingredients out to start preparing a cauliflower soup. Got half a cauli left from yesterdayโ€™s bake, so think itโ€™ll be nice and warming on this raw, sunny, gorgeous autumnal day!

With soups, Mads, I tend to never use a recipe, just add what I fancy, but just gonna have a browse re cauli soup, and may add some cheeses. Got some nice feta, Gouda and Cheddars.ย 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Pre - Whizz (not to be confused with Gee - Whizz ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ).ย 

Smelling good so far!ย 

ย 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just gonna sample a dish โ€ฆโ€ฆ

ย 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

This is what I call my FIVE dish, as itโ€™s simply (usually) broccoli ๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿฅฆ, chilli ๐ŸŒถ, lemon ๐Ÿ‹, cashews and soy.ย 

However, today I am adding some cheeky Brie and Gouda ๐Ÿง€๐Ÿง€, and replacing the Barbara Broccoli๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿฅฆwith Savoy ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Smelling blooming fantastic! Soooooooooo looking forward to this bugger!ย 

Steaming united. Just to add the cashews and soy next ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

ย 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

And there she goes, ya bugger!ย 

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!ย 

ย 

And there she goes, ya bugger!ย 

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!ย 

ย 

Looking very tasty @Bevย And healthy too!ย