Ketchup or Mayo?

With this scorching August bank holiday weekend, lots of people have been making BBQ plans *fingers crossed it doesn't rain*.

It's triggered a heated debate in the PP office (yes, we talk about food a lot;))) - which condiment is better?
And is it right to mix them?:eek:

Which is the best condiment?

10 replies

Christine S;36198:
I’d rather you concentrate on account balances and how to stop building up large overpayments than such stupid questions as this !

Hi @Christine S
Welcome to the community!
Thanks for posting. 🆙
I can see that @stephenrand has helped you out over here re your question about estimated readings.
Hope that's been useful.
Is there anything else the community can help with?
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi Christine S

You do know that the community is a tool where community members can help each other out.
This is at the top of the home page

"Chat to other Members. Post questions, support each other, get involved and share views about Pure Planet, renewable energy, sustainability and environment issues, or anything else.."

Account balances and large overpayments are account related to which the community has no access, and must be addressed to Pure Planet via Wattbot, although there are numerous posts on the subject, and suggested remedies.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hmm depends on the food.
Hot dog is mustard and ketchup.
Burger is mayo.
Salad dressing on anything green.
I’d rather you concentrate on account balances and how to stop building up large overpayments than such stupid questions as this !
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
I'm more like a horseradish type of guy 🆒
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I don't think I can choose as it does not say what it's going with. I like most of them, but I'm choosy as to what goes together 🤔🤔🍟🍔🍗🍳🌭 This is too hard @Nataly 😂😂😂🤔🤔🤔😆😆😆
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Very true Wozeeta altho mainly HP for a dressing for me
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
or marmite....
Bev;36147:
No sign of HP Brown sauce ������������������������
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
No sign of HP Brown sauce 😫😫😫😫
Userlevel 7