Just for fun .... Your last 5 emojis.

• 24 September 2020
  • 33 replies

Badge +2

💚⏰🤣☔🌞

33 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

LOL our Jo, as had just seen your “Choose between” 🤣🤣🤣👍. So true! What’s 🍎playing at?, 🙀🤣

Badge +2

Or peas ???? Bev. Its just not right !!!  

I have to improvise 🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍, There’s  soooooooo many emojis our Jo, that we just never need or use isn’t there, yet there’s no woolly hat emoji, go figure 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Badge +2

🈷️🈶️🈂️🈯️🉐️🈹️🈚️🈲️🉑️🈸️🈴️🈳️㊗️㊙️🈺️🈵️

I have all these Chinese emoji's available but does anyone have a clue what they mean 🤔🤔🤔🤷‍♀️

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

💞❤👍🤣🤗

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

💃🤷‍♂️❤🤣👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

LOL LOL LOL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, you amaze me with the little things you discover our Wozeeta 👨‍💻

Training booked, don’t be late 👩‍🎓🙃🤣🤣🤣🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

:robot::robot::robot::robot::robot:

I’ve just noticed, if you select the emoji from the dropdown list the spacing is different compared to copy and paste, then when you post it corrects...how odd...

@Bev  can I book an emoji training session with you?

no need for batteries, just plug me in.

Badge +2

🕺🤞🤣👋💐

Just checking in with my latest five 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I think chuckle emojis in a text or message instantly make the recipient smile, no matter their mood. I’ve never used the 🤣as much in these past 12 months 😳👍. Brings a smile to even the glummest 👍

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::rofl::grin::heart_eyes::hugging:  these are the Community platform equivalents of my most recent/top used from my phone! Clearly lots of chuckles going on in my convo’s recently to keep each other entertained :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I’m sooooooo pleased to say, I have zero experience or knowledge of those things our Jo! 😳👅💥💥💥🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Badge +2

If you've ever had a hemorrhoid you'll know that's something to celebrate when they're sorted 😉 🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You couldn’t make it up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣and you haven’t! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Ouch!

Badge +2

We were celebrating someone's Piles treatment.   I know !!!!!! I bet you wished you hadn't asked 🤣  The hemorrhoid cream worked 🥳

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

What’s the man doing Jo? Not sure I’ve ever used that! 

Badge +2

Absolutely!!!!!

👍🙆‍♂️👏😴🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

It’s time we brought this back again….…

👏🤔🚂🤣💕

Badge +2

Love that @Bev 🐨

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hee hee, no Lucky Jo 😂😂😂😂😂, but I’d just posted in the A to Z thread re Kings Road and it’s renowned for its fashion in the 1960s I believe, re Mary Quant etc. 

If you’re wondering re the 🐨, that was me, browsing New Look today and found some koala boot slippers 😂👍😂👍😂👍

Badge +2

Been shopping @Bev ? 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Oooooh yes, let’s resurrect this 👍

👍👗👠👜🐨

Badge +2

👑🤣❣🤩🐎    

Sums up my day 🌻

😂👏👍🙀💕

Mine have hardly changed in 11 whole days! 😂😂😂😂

Mine have barely changed either! Oops! 

:joy::blush::shrug::innocent::eyes:

I use the shrugging emoji a lot… apparently I’m very indecisive on messages :grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Won’t ask what the 🐇🐰signify! 😂😂😂😂