Just for fun - a birthday month poll. Which is your birth month and would you change it?

• 16 August 2019
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
  • Rocket Scientist
  • 8802 replies
Just for fun, which is your birth month? Modern birthstones are listed too.
Do you wish yours was a different month or are you very happy with the month you have? Tell us why?

Click on one birth month only, and on one of the Yes or No options at the bottom.

(Because it had to be multiple choice it is possible to click on more than one option, but there was no way to fix that)

Have fun!

Which is your birth month and would you change it if you could?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Im happy with my december bday, however i would change chtistmas to feb 29th. Once every 4 years is more than enough for me.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
I’d be very very very happy with a four yearly Christmas Jonny. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE Christmas, truly do, and the wonderful memories it brings, BUT it’s just not the same today for children IMO, I think they would even adapt to it being four yearly.

​Yes love my birthday in summer, and typical Cancerian 🦀, deffo wouldn’t change it and loved being almost the youngest in the class all thru school 👍👍👍
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Oh bugger, forgot to vote yes, now it thinks I’ve voted. No worries. Good Polly Wozeeta 👍👏
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Thanks Bev! haha - I knew that would happen hence my latest idea post.
Bev;35692:
Oh bugger, forgot to vote yes, now it thinks I’ve voted. No worries. Good Polly Wozeeta ������������
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Ooooooh, I see, trust me to fall in head first 🙄🙄🙄, Oh well, at least it’s helped your theory Wozeeta 👍
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Blast, I didn't see the yes or no bit either - sorry @woz - I clicked too quick.
I'm happy with August, but I don't much care for the birthstone Peridot (they look a bit wishy-washy)
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Happy belated Birthday - (I have a 55% chance of being right as of today)...and me neither, it's a bit of a meh...colour. I quite like pink Tourmaline but it wasn't an option!
Scubaseahorse;35703:
Blast, I didn't see the yes or no bit either - sorry @woz - I clicked too quick.
I'm happy with August, but I don't much care for the birthstone Peridot (they look a bit wishy-washy)
Lovely poll @woz!

November... I wouldn't change it, because it adds something to look forward to in winter and means over 3 months it's Halloween, my birthday then Christmas instead of just thinking about the days getting longer and colder!

Also, a lot of the big blockbuster films seem to be released on my b-day weekend each year (LOTR, Harry Potter etc) so there's always been an easy birthday event to arrange with friends 🆒
In fact I've actually just this weekend booked tickets to go to the Harry Potter studios for my birthday, very cool I know ;))
Badge +1
April. I share with the Queen so quite happy to stay put. I also land on Easter Sunday some years, which is rather nice.