It’s black over Bills mothers! ☔️

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
  • Rocket Scientist
  • 8684 replies
What’s the weather doing in your neck of the woods?

We Brits 🇬🇧 love talking about the weather! A little thread whenever you want to comment on what the weathers up to! ☃️💨☔️❄️☀️🌈🌤😓👙🧤🧣

270 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

We’re just not getting enough falling/settling in this neck of the smoke, to build a decent snow non binary carbonless unit. Had the scarf out, hat, courgette eyes and Chilli pepper nose. No mouth cos can’t spare the cake.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Early Monday morning sunrise. Can’t beat it 👍👍👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

No, its still here. @LUCKY JO . Gonna freeze tonight 🥶, so thankful I'm not going anywhere tomorrow  👍

Badge +2

This just happened 🌈🌈

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

This weather is beyond gorgeous! OMG, 🙀👏👍☀️😎👙

After weeks of procrastinating, it’s motivated me to clean and wash my balcony. Worked sooooo hard, it was lovely with the gorge vitamin D rays ☀️and gentle breeze, thoroughly loved it. Just shorts, vest and wellies 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, more thunderwoman than Wonderwoman but it’s exercise, it’s sunny, so who’s fussed 🤣🤣🤣🤣👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Well it’s September 1st 🥊, and the dewy cold mornings 🍁🍂❄️are upon us, BUT then leading to lovely, ☀️sunny, albeit chilly❄️, days. Perfect for walking 🏃*♀️🏃*♂️or just admiring from the window🙇*♀️🙇*♂️, but apart from the dreaded 🕸🕷🕸, September is usually a very nice month👍👏
Userlevel 6
Badge

Maybe not putting a bet on it tho😂😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Incredible start to the day 🙀👍☀️☀️☀️😎, got a little bit of a lockdown tan in me suntrap 🤪😂😂😂😂

It’s tipping it down here! We’ve had to have the lights on all day as it’s so dark. 

Much prefer a cold/crisp day with bright blue skies! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I kinda like both Nat, as when it’s dark and wet, Grotto lights go on, and it’s sooooo cosy 😂😂😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Not ideal solar power weather in Stockport this month. Probably not going to reach 100kWh! Too much thick rain cloud , oh yeh and not too short of rain either.
Badge +2
ah brilliant - maybe not quite as much fun though!

We've just had thunder and lighning over here. Wife on the walk with the dogs down a pathway surrounded by trees - daughter alongside on her bike 😃 They were dripping when they got back 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +9

As the evening ☀️sets, after a perfect autumn day 🍂🍁🍂🍁, the colours of this tree are gorgeous 💕

I LOVE that! 🍂🍁☀️🍂🍁💕

Badge +2

Sunny here Bev with a few fluffy clouds 🌞⛅️

My apple tree literally heaving with blossom. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

miserable as usual, and so is the weather…

plip plop splish splash….

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Ooooh, gorgeous walk, gorgeous Spring sun. Wore coat and hat, as raw when left, but truly delightful 👍👏☀️😎❄️😅😅😅😅😅🚿

Just look at those skies 😍😍😍, just look at those daffs 💕💕💕

We've just had the first storm for a while here in the South West!

Amongst the PP team we've been chatting about this lightning tracker (⬇), with some of the team getting pretty excited watching it track closer 😂

Real Time Lightning Tracker
Badge +2

Its very wet and mild here. 💦💦💦💦

I'm counting the days down to the shortest day MONDAY 21ST DECEMBER  thats only 5 days 💥 

Then we're on the up  👆⬆️🔆

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

I am liking the way nature is raining as I sleep at the mo. In the light hours mild cloud, clear , sunny x a few rotations. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Gorgeous white frost 5am, cars solid ice ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️. Gorgeous ☀️now, then snow due Sunday ya beauty ☃️💕☃️❄️👍

Badge +2

Its raining ☔☔ 🌧🌧..  no hang on its stopped...☁️☁️.....ooohhh lovely ....Suns out  🌥🌤🌤..  oh its gone again.  No its back  🌞.  Like the Okekoke.

Given up being a weather reporter today. 

STUNNING start! ☀️👍, gorgeous red skies 0530hrs and now glorious sun, but biting biting biting cold ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Certainly is up here in the NE. A beautiful, beautiful morning. Been to the gym for a swim, hedgerows and trees look wonderful, sparkling in the sun with a clear blue sky. We will be delaying the morning’s cleaning to go out for a walk whilst this lasts. Monday mornings are my loo cleaning 🧹 🧽 ones usually. Best drug in the world - Mother Nature. Who needs the white powder?!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

South Manchester, is overcast and raining at the moment. Mild temperature and wind has settled down.

Forecast is drier later 🤞

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Had it all night and all day so far. Light flakes so not deep, but more thru the night. Do love it, but yes when it’s soft and enjoyable, not the ice so much. 

Truly magical ❄️☃️❄️💕👏👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

No sun ☀️today,  so some soft snow, but mainly treacherous ice ❄️⛸💥on every path. Truly dangerous but soooooo nice to walk 🏃‍♀️in the crisp raw air, and find as much soft snow to walk on as is possible ⛸❄️⛄️💕

Damp, Drab & foggy here today - ice all gone 👏👏