Help with diploma

• 4 December 2020
  • 6 replies

Help with my Diploma work. I have chosen your company as I really like your work environment. I have to do PESTLE analysis on your company and renewable energy and impact of the PESTLE on your reward environment. Is there any chance to help with this topic please as I’m a bit lost? Many thanks. Peter

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Marc 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Help with my Diploma work. I have chosen your company as I really like your work environment. I have to do PESTLE analysis on your company and renewable energy and impact of the PESTLE on your reward environment. Is there any chance to help with this topic please as I’m a bit lost? Many thanks. Peter

hi @Pepko 

why not tell us a bit more about what a PESTLE analysis entails and how it relates to PP?

We’re a curious lot here….

hi @Pepko 

why not tell us a bit more about what a PESTLE analysis entails and how it relates to PP?

P for Political, E for Economic, S for Social, T for Technological, L for Legal, and E for Environmental an PESTLE analysis attempts to place values on how each of those factors affect how a business operates.

I see Pure Planet as a very good choice for this as it’s uses ‘Environmental’ as a ‘selling point’ and ‘Technological’ to do away with call centres.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

ooops shot from the hip and deleted….

(what is it with shooting from the hip anyway…, it might be quick but you’re likely to miss??)

Badge

hi @Pepko 

P for Political, E for Economic, S for Social, T for Technological, L for Legal, and E for Environmental an PESTLE analysis attempts to place values on how each of those factors affect how a business operates.

I see Pure Planet as a very good choice for this as it’s uses ‘Environmental’ as a ‘selling point’ and ‘Technological’ to do away with call centres.

Also take a look at their company web site and the careers section etc. Their working culture probably has a lot of positives to talk about for the Social bit of your analysis.

Hey @Pepko Welcome to the community!

Sounds exciting. Could you give us a bit more info? In what way are you a bit lost?

(Cheers for heads-up @Scubaseahorse :slight_smile: )