HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
  • Rocket Scientist
  • 13641 replies

A happy 2022 to all!

May you live well, live long, live healthily, live sustainably and prosper!
(re-arrange the order to suit)

I think that covers everything…

24 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Have a happy and safe 2022 our Wozeeta 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Happy New Year to you all. Best wishes and stay safe in 2022 🎉🎉🎉

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Happy new year all. 

A few spares

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

In post above 

I wrote a rhyme

deleted it

at later time

it caused a gap

with lots of space

no need to rub it

in my face

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

My GIFs are doing same 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

🤣😀🤣😀🙄🙄😀

Happy New Year everyone! Hoorah!:smile:

Userlevel 2

HNY! 💥

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Happy new year Marc 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@MisterWithersea

Quo vadis

HNY, How’s it hangin’ ?(so to speak….)

Userlevel 2

Hey @woz I'm ok thanks. Recovering from a little ol' bout of Omicron. This week I'm mostly meeting new work colleagues, trying to appear intelligent!!

Do you miss me? (Don't answer that!) 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Of course we did @MisterWithersea 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @woz I'm ok thanks. Recovering from a little ol' bout of Omicron. This week I'm mostly meeting new work colleagues, trying to appear intelligent!!

Do you miss me? (Don't answer that!) 😀

haha..good job you said don’t answer that

If I said yes it would detract from the current incumbents, and if I said no it would be insulting!

Quo vadis = whithersea goest thou…

how did you manage to catch Omicron?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Marcus ya bugger!!!!!!!!!! Knew you’d be back, but didn’t think it’d be soooooo soon! Super chuffed! 👍🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Bet slightly more relaxed if WFH, rather than the stress and nerves of walking into a brand new office. Perfect. Hope they like you, hee 👍😁. 

Out of interest, had you had the booster 💉when caught Omicron? 🤷‍♀️

So when you used that other “Former Community Manager” login, can’t you use that login now then? It was more obvious then that it’s you. WE know of course. Then again, you might get bombarded with questions with that avatar. Hee. 

Great to see you here anyway our Marc! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Marcus ya bugger!!!!!!!!!! Knew you’d be back, but didn’t think it’d be soooooo soon! Super chuffed! 👍🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Bet slightly more relaxed if WFH, rather than the stress and nerves of walking into a brand new office. Perfect. Hope they like you, hee 👍😁. 

Out of interest, had you had the booster 💉when caught Omicron? 🤷‍♀️

So when you used that other “Former Community Manager” login, can’t you use that login now then? It was more obvious then that it’s you. WE know of course. Then again, you might get bombarded with questions with that avatar. Hee. 

Great to see you here anyway our Marc! 

He’s trying to be sneaky with the new user Bev 😂 😂 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hee hee hee indeed our Lapsy, but smashing surprise 👍🙃

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

HNY! 💥

Like so many, good to see yer @MisterWithersea 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

We got back from Padstow last night and now suffering with Pasty withdrawal symptoms.

Only just seen...so just watched the London fireworks on iPlayer and was amazed by the marvellous drone sequencing and the white blast at the end etc.  The drone party poppers and lions roar - wow!

HNY - Look ahead…..but live in the present!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Glad you enjoyed your NY our Strutty 👍🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉and your 🥟🥟🥟🥟🥟🥟🥟🥟🤣

Userlevel 2

Hey @woz@Bev I think I caught it when I got a haircut. That'll teach me to be so vain 😂😂 it was supposed to be my smart 'christmas haircut'. Not had booster yet. Was due this week but I think I have to wait another 14 days or so now

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

OMG our Marc💇‍♂️, that’s frustrating tho isn’t it 😳when you have been sooooooooo meticulous😡! Ooooh how annoying, truly annoying, yeah, I am continuing to steer clear of such places. Supermarkets yes🛒, as essential, but more Ocado 🚍as an alternative, and deffo just essential trips only,  outside. Figures too terrifying now. Thanks for update our Marc, really truly hope it doesn’t linger🤞, you’ve been so so so sensible. And stick to your DIY clippers✂️, they truly are as good. 

Mystery Man — Covid cut! 👍

HNY! 🎉

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

🤣😀👍🤣😀👍🙄🙄🙄