๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ’•
Spring is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ’•โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿฃ

ย 

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

So, a few Easter facts for youโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ.๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ

ย 

Italy has the largest chocolate Easter egg in the world, weighing over 7,200kg!๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿซ

ย 

80 million Easter eggs are bought and consumed in the UK each year!๐Ÿ˜

Theย egg symbolises fertility, rebirth &ย new beginnings.๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ’•

Madonnaโ€™s second no.1 single ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถin the UK charts over Easter in 1989 was โ€œLike a prayerโ€๐Ÿ™

ย 

Easter Island belongs to Chile

ย 

In the worldโ€™s largest omelette๐Ÿณ, there are 110,000 eggs! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ย 

Polandย throws a massive water fight to celebrate Easter!๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ

The worldโ€™s most expensive Easter egg soldย for $8.4 million!!!!!!!!๐Ÿค‘

ย 

Some eggs are dyed red at Easter to represent the blood of Jesus.

ย 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks @Bevย 

Best wishes to you too ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฃ

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Virtual Easter hugs, our Scuba ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Badge +2

Happy Easter everyone and hereโ€™s to new beginnings

ย 

โ€œEaster is meant to be a symbol of Hope,

renewal, and new life.โ€ย  Janine di Giovanni

ย 

ย 

ย 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

โ€ฆ.and a hen laysย an egg nearly every 25 hours just for others to enjoy!

When my kids were very young they liked boiled eggs and fingers of toast. One day she served them up for them and then got on with something else, then to hear a banging noise. They could not break into them. She hadย hard boiled them by mistake!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคญ

Its funny to look back how we were sooooo into boiled eggs and โ€œsoldiersโ€ bless as children. Always remember it being a big thing when wecstayed over at nan and grandads, as nan prepared lovely runny eggs for the table the next morning, with soldiers of toast. Teapot, cups, saucers, tea leaves, strainer,ย table cloth, the works. So different to nowadays, wonderful memories ๐Ÿ’•

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

...and my grandmother had a fag hanging from her mouth, loved to tuck into chocolates, liked her Sherry (โ€˜cause the doc said a glass a day would do her good - she did not keep to one glass), she would sit in front of an open fire, legs wide apart warming herโ€ฆโ€ฆย She lived to the age of 99!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yaโ€™ll good eggs

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hasnโ€™t it been a smashing, glorious day our Strutty! ๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Amazing weather! Sooooo joyful ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Badge +2

Shocking but I didn't have a chockie egg this year ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ that's what happens when your kids leave home .....no eggs to steal ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

And ya fancying salad ๐Ÿฅ—too! Youโ€™ll be wasting away our Jo! Be careful! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃGood on ya tho! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Badge +2

Sadly not Bev ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.ย  The lockdown diet is not working,ย  too much home baking and a complete loss of willpower ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท

ย 

Be interesting to know if fellow PP'ers areย up or down on the scales????ย  If I knew how to do a poll I would ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Ah bless ya our Jo, you sooooooo have to learn the polly, I reckonย youโ€™d have some ace ones! I kinda ran out of ideas, especially thru lockdown, altho weโ€™ve managed a few.ย 

Oh sooooooo with ya re scales! I try avoid em now, just go with how I feel, but the lack of exercise deffo having more of an effect, whereas ya could get away with it til a few years back, body was much much more forgiving! Not so much the scales going up, but can deffo tell re lack of toning. Loss of muscle. Deffo.ย 

Did you get into the 2021 step thingy you were doing btw our Jo? I did try a few squats in the lounge today ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ, it wasnโ€™t pretty, and I did get me shorts on, not pretty either ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃbut not gonna grumble, itโ€™ll get easier as we get out and about more, Jo, Iโ€™m sure. Press ups impossible right now as awaiting shoulder treatments but doing best I can, with what Iโ€™ve got ๐Ÿ’ช.ย 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Here you go, our Jo. Not now, but when you have time, these are good procedure notes on how to generate a PP funPolly ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Whoops, forgot the bloomin link ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

ย