Guess the object!

Show first post

320 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Well done Stephen and Dups! Sorry it was so hard! It’s one of the four foot sensors on bathroom scales indeed. Too reflective when tried to take a photo, but this is my model......

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Spot on Dai πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
well something good has come out of this...I've discovered the name of the Little Britain character!
and on that note without using a search engine ('cos that would be too easy) what is the origin of "Who ate all the pies"? No cheating now (I haven't looked).
Bev;50376:
Spot on Dai πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Have you seen Matt Lucas is the new Bake Off host? I've seen lots of people joking they hope he returns to it as this character πŸ€¦πŸ˜‚
OK, guess the object... πŸ˜ƒβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Nataly;50429:
Have you seen Matt Lucas is the new Bake Off host? I've seen lots of people joking they hope he returns to it as this character πŸ€¦πŸ˜‚

​​​​​​​Agree Nat πŸ˜‚, I’d deffo start watching then! In fact, I’ll prob start watching again now anyway, think he’ll be a really really funny replacement, didn’t like the orig channel four team that much πŸ‘ŽπŸ˜
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Bed sheet?
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Curtains πŸ˜‰
Napkin?
​​​​​​​
@Bev @David j @Gwyndy all good guesses but none on the money so far! 😎

​​​​​​​Would you like a hint?
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Yes please! Boyfriends stay press chinos? (You’re too young πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, Ask your dad)
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
APPLE charger lead?
Oh I like the charger idea @Bev! Buuut no 😁

Ok - @Gwyndy is the closest so far with this guess:
​​​​​​​
Gwyndy;50474:
Napkin?
​​​​​​​
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Wrapping paper maybe?
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
A section of Marcs trousers or a pillow case
Along the right lines @David j!

OK clue 2: it comes in a box...
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Mansize tissue.
Jon1;50486:
Mansize tissue.

Wahey!

Any takers for the next photo?😎
​​​​​​​
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Nataly;50487:
Wahey!

Any takers for the next photo?😎

​​​​​​​Superb! Soooooooooooo apt! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜·πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Handy if your bog roll runs out too! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
25 quid;50489:
3814​​​​​​​

Bloomin eck, 25 notes πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€, thought MINE was hard! πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oops, I panicked it was too easy...
Bev;50491:
Bloomin eck, 25 notes πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€, thought MINE was hard! πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚No, hard is GOOD our 25 notes πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, we don’t want em too easy, but think we’re deffo gonna need a few clues πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘
​​​​​​​
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
@ 25 squids is it a cactus in its pot - if not your a prickly character