Favourite kind of crisp!

• 10 September 2019
  • 45 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
  • Rocket Scientist
  • 4330 replies
I am a massive crisp addict! All my life, and don’t think that’ll ever change, so was wondering.......

Which are your favourite crisps?πŸ’•

It’s soooo hard to pick just one, I know, and even harder to include them all, so sorry if missed off your favourite, but here goes........

Which are your favourite crisps?πŸ’•

45 replies

Very pleased to see pickled onion Monster Munch on there @Bev 😂
I'm drooling just thinking about them!
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Fun fact. You can use pringles as fire lighters, go on try it they will burn very well as fat content is so high. Ps PP staff dont do it in doors and set off fire alarms.
Just reading Nik Nak gives me a Pavlovian response.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Just the word β€œcrisp” gives me the Pavlovian response! πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘
Bev, I'm sorry, there's always one isn't there? But my favourite crisps wasn't on your list, and I really really love crisps...

All the SEABROOK flavours, especially Worcester Sauce, Prawn Cocktail and it's the only salt and vinegar brand I can eat that doesn't make my lips swell πŸ‘„
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Ange! Sooooo sorry! Already had to request a one off total of thirty options πŸ™€and it didn’t cover anywhere near all I would have liked to list, but Ange, on my absolute life now, I’ve just had Seabrooks smoking hot smokehouse cayenne crisps 😝😝😝😀😀😀πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯, they are seriously HOT and not for faint hearted, but sooooooo know where you’re coming from 100% as think Seabrooks may even surpass Walkers in the standard flavours! Adore their ready salted and salt n vin, loathe prawn in ANY crisp, but love how all Seabrooks are veggie, vegan and gluten free πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Just going to have to go and try them all so I can make a fully informed decision ;)

I thiiink for me, it has to be Pringles.
Perfect for scooping up loads of dip 🆒
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
And when you open the tube to β€œjust have a few”, don’t you eat the absolute entire tube no matter how tingly your lips and sides of mouth get πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ˜‚πŸ‘
Badge +1
Gotta say that Seabrook ready salted is my absolute favourit. Accompanied by Morrisons beetroot and mint dip, nom nom.
Given the choice, it's Burt's all the way for me - oh those heady days of Sutton Scotney - I feel old now.

However, as Kate's dairy and Gluten free, normally I buy Seabrook.
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Wot! No hedgehog flavoured crisps?
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ¦”πŸ¦”πŸ¦”

​I got Seabrooks lamb n mint today and totally vegan πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Bev, I have not heard of this marvellous new flavour you speak about, I shall have to hunt it out! 🌢️️
Walkers Chicken
VictorZ;39689:
Walkers Chicken

Controversial! 😂
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Still veggie tho MarcπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“
Bev;39737:
Still veggie tho MarcπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“

Is that true @Bev ?
Honestly I did not know that.
Assumed there was some chicken extract or something.
Bit like 'prawn cocktail' then?
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
I know for certain the new Walkers chicken recipe is definitely veggie Marc. Not all meat flavoured crisps are veggie but I’m pretty certain most of Walkers are, and all of Seabrook most definitely are. I do always triple check still tho.
I'm making nachos tonight and it made me realise, surely nacho/tortilla chips have to be up there, as they're so versatile!

You can eat 'em plain, cover 'em in other food (mmm, cheese), and eat them with dip.

Perfect!🆒
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Jeeez, how many crisps can one girl eat over Christmas! πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€ I cant stop! Soooooo love crisps! Totally addicted πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€­
Userlevel 7
Badge +8

These little bad boys are beyond divine! πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’•

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
I know nobody voted for cheesy wotsits, but.......

These little bad boys are sooooooo gorge! Very much like roast beef Monster Munch. Soooooo tasty! πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’•

​​​​​​​Oh, and veggie too! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
I laughed out loud when I read all the voting choices - well done Bev πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Does anyone else remember those Monster Munch that'd turn your tongue blue? πŸ€”

Not sure they'd be approved now 😁
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Oh God, just about, Nat! Vaguely! Wowsa they’d soooooooooo NEVER be allowed now! πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚