Don’t you hate it when...

...you spoon the fresh coffee grounds into a waiting wet mug rather than the cafetière? 

Any other lighthearted hates?

33 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

……...when your favourite player goes out in the first round, crying on court, having to retire due to a slip on damp court, resulting in ankle injury 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩#Serena

...and when you missed your fav thread hitting page 2 whilst you were out at the pub quiz!

Oooh don’t you just hate when you’re at a pub quiz, and you know you know the answer, but you draw a complete blank then kick yourself when they reveal the answer! :laughing:

Hope you got on well at the quiz @25 quid :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

My grand daughter when just a tiny toddler loved raisins. You would find them around the house after she went, under chairs, in corners. They looked like little poo droppings.

Oh bless her. That’s adorable 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Oooh don’t you just hate when you’re at a pub quiz, and you know you know the answer, but you draw a complete blank then kick yourself when they reveal the answer! :laughing:

Hope you got on well at the quiz @25 quid :sunglasses:

I’m with you there. Especially the music round. Everyone looking at me singing along and I’m like I know the song just don’t ask me who sings it or what it’s called. 😂 I’m not very helpful 

Sadly, no gallon of beer or bottle of wine for us this time! But a jolly time was had...

Sadly, no gallon of beer or bottle of wine for us this time! But a jolly time was had...

The only time I’ve won a pub quiz (£50 bar tab prize, pretty good!) was when the ‘special subject’ round happened to be identifying obscure European countries from a map - and our entire team was made up of fellow ‘modern languages and European studies’ students. Defo an unfair advantage - pure chance! :grin:

I’m with you there. Especially the music round. Everyone looking at me singing along and I’m like I know the song just don’t ask me who sings it or what it’s called. 😂 I’m not very helpful 

Ha - I’m sure you’re not the only one who feels this way. I’m the same! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I do miss my monthly charity quiz. Let’s hope won’t be to much longer.