Don't forget, the clocks go back this weekend!

• 23 October 2020
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
  • Rocket Scientist
  • 9273 replies

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

If only they didn’t, and we left nature alone 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Bev 

ha!

If a Dalmation can do it humans may be able to….hmmm  but maybe not

I agree it’s time we stopped faffing about, with it

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

No I’m not having that.

I’m gonna effect a 3 minute daily reduction on my the clock so that my rem is mitigated by sudden change.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

No I’m not having that.

I’m gonna effect a 3 minute daily reduction on my the clock so that my rem is mitigated by sudden change.

See you in 20 days then...(when you’re back in sync).

miserable lot...I had to re-make that gif so it went backwards!

Badge +1

Thanks for the reminder @woz .  Lovely,  an extra hour, I shall make great use of it 👍👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

They should stay back. We don’t need or change now. We have and technology has moved on since the First World War. 

My car clock seems to be ahead of things. This morning I noticed it is now on UTC, 24 hours ahead of needing to be. That means I arrived at my destination according to the clock before I left home!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

They should stay back. We don’t need or change now. We have and technology has moved on since the First World War. 

My car clock seems to be ahead of things. This morning I noticed it is now on UTC, 24 hours ahead of needing to be. That means I arrived at my destination according to the clock before I left home!

@G4RHL I thought UTC was a time standard so I don’t understand the 24 hr thing,  that said time travel is useful, so can you arrange to take us back to pre-pandemic time? (not sure we’ll all fit into your car though...)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I’ve only got two analogue now 😂👍⏰🕰, so I’ve done them both already 😂😂😂😂. Must remember to only use iphone for the time 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@G4RHL I thought UTC was a time standard so I don’t understand the 24 hr thing,  that said time travel is useful, so can you arrange to take us back to pre-pandemic time? (not sure we’ll all fit into your car though...)

Got a problem there Woz. If we go back in time to pre Covid we have to live through it all again and all the exaggerated hype we get from the media and the politicians vying to get themselves noticed. Perhaps I see if I can get it to go forward in time instead. If I succeed and I can get back I’ll let you know what the future is like. Probably all electric with power coming from a million hamsters in hamster wheels.