Confessions...

Have you ever done or thought something really silly and been too embarrassed to admit it? 😛 now's your chance!

To kick things off, I bought a new water bottle a few months ago. Spent 5 mins trying to twist open the lid. I just couldn't do it, and was getting frustrated trying so hard to open the thing that my hand slipped and I hit myself in the chin...
I later realised that there's a button on the side which you press to release the lid. :)

Or another... When I was younger I didn't realise there were different types of rice. Once made my parents a rice pudding... using basmati. Needless to say it didn't cook and they took a bite into some super crunchy dessert🆒

Maybe we can make each other feel better about our 'doh' moments 😂

10 replies

Hey @Nataly,

Are you sure that you have not just opened up Pandora's Box 🗃️👹💣🌋
Can't wait to see the replies.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Great thread Nat 👍👍👍👍👍
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
haha. You're not getting away with it that easily....
Bev;33454:
Great thread Nat ������������������������������
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
😂😂😂😂😂😂, still thinking Wozeeta, 😂😂😂😂😂
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
haha...I could write a book with mine..
but I'm not going to...
Bev;33461:
������������������������������������, still thinking Wozeeta, ������������������������������
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Im waiting till others have confessed so as too gauge the acceptable level of decency, that and some confessions may involve dubious criminal actions.

Actually thinking about it i will give you all this one as anybody who knows me says it anyway.....

From the age of 12 i have been known as " MAVIS " not only to friends but adults and teachers and even some family members.to a point that when i had a hospital visit the nurse was somebody i went to school with so after 10 min catch up conversation she had to ask me my real name as she didnt know what it was, apparently this is quite common and still a lot of people dont know my actual name.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
😂😂😂😂😂😂, I thought you were gonna say when the nurse called you in she shouted “Mavis!”😂😂😂😂😂, but why Mavis, and you sooooooo should have had that for your user name!
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Why mavis.

I was born sth oxhey watford aged 11 moved to boston lincolnshire. Spent 6 mths at primary school then moved to secondary with a very small group of new friends. As is typical year 3 bully year 1 but there was me new kid on the block surname davis and a london accent. So one fool called me mavis davis. 1 headbutt and several kicks later said fool found himself in a small pool of blood on the other side of playground. Needless to say no one else tried to bully me but that small group of friends started calling me mavis and it just spread from there. Anybody new i got introduced as mavis and not my real name.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Don’t mess with Mavis then, eh Jonny 🙀😂💪🤜, soooooooo wish you were called Mavis on here!
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Mavis McGrew...
don't ask...

Bev;33497:
Don’t mess with Mavis then, eh Jonny ������������������������, soooooooo wish you were called Mavis on here!