Candy Crush - What level are you on / or have you ever reached, on Kings Candy Crush?

• 6 November 2018
  • 16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
  • Rocket Scientist
  • 4614 replies
Anyone totally addicted, no longer playing, or never even heard of it?! 🀷*♀️Polly time!!!

Remember the huge trend for the game CANDY CRUSH when it first appeared? What level?

16 replies

Do you have a confession to make @Bev ?!

:p:D
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, whatever gave you that idea Marc?! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ€«
Userlevel 6
Umm, this one went over my head. Must have been hibernating 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, can guess your answer then Gil πŸ˜œπŸ˜‰
Userlevel 6
I might have surprised you @Bev, but probably not LOL :checkmark:
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
I like Jelly Bellies, does that count?
Banana,Cherry and Pear if you're buying...
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
πŸ˜‚πŸ¬πŸ¬πŸ¬πŸŒπŸ’πŸπŸ‘
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Wowsa! Who’s my competitor?! 😳, I’m intrigued! Above 2000? What level?! Reveal yourself! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‚
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Now reached Level 3000 πŸ‘πŸ™€πŸŽ‰πŸ˜πŸ¬πŸ¬πŸ¬πŸ­πŸ­πŸ­πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Surprised myself that I’ve stuck it this long, but thrilled at reaching Level 4000 today! πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Good grief! I never knew it went that high...
Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Loving the nod to Halloweeny with the orange β€œpumpkins” πŸ˜‚πŸŽƒπŸ˜‚πŸŽƒπŸ˜‚πŸŽƒπŸ‘

Made me smile πŸ‘πŸŽƒπŸ’•

Β 

Years ago, and I do mean years ago - I played it regularly, my best friend and I even got quite competitive about what levels we reached. I got stuck on a level, I forget what, and eventually I just gave up trying.

Β 

Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I keep vowing to quit Gwynd, as it was taken over recently and they’re getting really greedy, with impossible levels unless use / buy loads boosters πŸ™„. I’ve gottenΒ soooooooo far tho, and do enjoy playing it, when it’s not all about money making, so I’ll keep going for now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I keep vowing to quit Gwynd, as it was taken over recently and they’re getting really greedy, with impossible levels unless use / buy loads boosters πŸ™„. I’ve gottenΒ soooooooo far tho, and do enjoy playing it, when it’s not all about money making, so I’ll keep going for now.

That's the problem with these games, they get you hooked then start asking for payments for extra lives/ boosts etc.

I generally uninstall them as soon as they make the game unplayableΒ  until you add credits, in fact I'm proud to say I have never paid for credits or to play a game

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I’m deffo not paying Duppy. Once my free boosters are used, and it becomes impossible to go further without paying, I’ll quit.Β