A special thanks to all involved

• 10 November 2020
  • 13 replies

Today, 10th November is for us our Pure Planet first Anniversary day. It is when exactly a year ago my husband and I followed Martin Lewis’s advice and changed to Pure Planet.

What I love about about Pure Planet. Firstly, that it is Green. Our beautiful planet is precious and we can’t keep taking from it without giving anything back. Being able to do everything online is a massive plus. 

Secondly, I loved the simplicity of swapping. Simply taking a photo of one’s meters without scaring the poor little spiders. Included in this ‘love’ is not having meter readers tramping through our bungalow because our electric meter is situated at the furthest point. So annoying when I had already submitted readings. It felt as though I couldn’t be trusted. Love too, how easy it is to correct meter readings mistakes without feeling a fool. 

Thirdly, we have definitely saved money.

Fourthly, ‘love’ is being part of a community, and having an excellent support service. Little, but important things, such as being on the Priority Services Register because of my husband’s disability is a bonus.

Finally, what I don’t ‘love’.... Oh, drat it, I can’t think of anything at all!

I am not wanting to ask the Community, just wantIng to give my sincerest  thanks to everyone involved. (Community included.)

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Glad you are enjoying being part of PP. Me too! ❤

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

What a beautiful post, Valerian 💕👏👍, such lovely words, I hope you’ll stay here for many more happy years 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Such a lovely post @Valerian 👏👏👏👏👏

💚💛🧡💜💙

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Wow Valerian - just what is needed... more posts like this please its all about the love with some occasional banter.

Marvellous!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Valerian How lovely to read such a positive post! You’ve brightened my day!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Happy Anniversary! 🍾

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Lovely post @Valerian, I’ve been with Pure Planet close on 3 years and feel the same. Lovely positive way to start my day. 
Thank you,

Dai 👍👍

Badge +1

That sure is a lovely thing to post @Valerian 

🤗💙

Such positivity in this wonderful thread!

Has it broken the like record?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Such positivity in this wonderful thread!

Has it broken the like record?

Hope so 25 👍👍

Thank you to everyone for their lovely responses. I wasn’t expecting them.

Being here in the Community at Pure Planet reminds me of being in a village shop. People go in to make a transaction, such as buying a loaf of bread, handing over the money and to exit, but the people in the shop are welcoming and chatty. The atmosphere is such that the purpose of shopping is overtaken by the pleasure in the experience. Life feels good. ❤️ 😊

The atmosphere is such that the purpose of shopping is overtaken by the pleasure in the experience. Life feels good. ❤️ 😊

Fabulous! 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thank you to everyone for their lovely responses. I wasn’t expecting them.

Being here in the Community at Pure Planet reminds me of being in a village shop. 

Lovely vision 👏👏