Just a few days left before the Big One! Yes Christmas is here again. I hope we’re not feeling too glum with all the lockdowns and tiers.
But here’s a little Christmas quiz for you. How many questions did you get right? The answers are hidden below.
1. In which sea or ocean is Christmas Island located?
2. When do the 12 Days of Christmas start?
3. Which country annually sends a Christmas tree to be erected in London’s Trafalgar Square?
4. Which monarch delivered the first Royal Christmas Day Message?
5. Which country is credited with starting the Christmas tree tradition?
6. What happened in the 1914 Christmas Day truce during the First World War?
7. In which year was the first Christmas card sent?
8. What item for the Christmas table did Tom Smith, a confectioner, invent?
9. In which country is it tradition to eat KFC for Christmas dinner?
10. How many ghosts appear in A Christmas Carol?
To see the answers, click/tap on ‘show more’ below the image.
Remember, no peeking first!
And if you know any other good Christmas-related trivia, feel free to add it in the replies .
1. Indian Ocean
2. Christmas Day
4. King George V
6. A game of football between British and German soldiers
8. The Christmas cracker