6 Nations Rugby 2021

• 4 February 2021
  • 30 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Who will win this years 6 Nations Rugby Tournament?

Six Nations winners will be:

30 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

OK, I’m off the mark and decided that England will win this year, again!  For me, England & France are still the favourites in this competition, however, England have 3 home games compared to Frances’ 2, this could be the determining factor. Scotland could be the “dark horses”. 
Come on New Pure Planet Members, cast your vote!!!!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You know I know soooooo much about Rugby, our Dai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣so my vote is cast for Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿👏😂

Badge +2

Have cast my ‘wishful thinking’ vote :flag_it: ;)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Do you do the Fantasy rugby for the six Nations? I'm willing to put the details of how to join my league here if anyone is interested. It makes watching Ireland v Italy interesting!!

Stephen

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

You know I know soooooo much about Rugby, our Dai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣so my vote is cast for Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿👏😂

Excellent Bev, you’re not going for the good looking Italians this year, instead, opting for us gorgeous Welsh boys. 😂😂😂😂😂

Big thank you from Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿👏👏 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Have cast my ‘wishful thinking’ vote :flag_it: ;)

Hello myauntie, great positive choice, I hope they can, at least, win one game. 
👍🏉

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

OK, let’s hope Italy can find a win somewhere! Italy showed promise at times but lost their composure & shape and were punished by a very good looking French team. 
Now for the big one, England V Scotland 👍👍🏉🏉

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I did say Scotland could be the “dark horses”. Enthralling match in tricky weather conditions 🏉🏉

@Nataly must have mixed feeling with a foot in both camps 👍👍

Sadly it was a mistake filled performance from England.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Sadly it was a mistake filled performance from England.

I agree, Scotland pressure & intensity caused most of the mistakes. 🏉

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I am afraid to say, the better team lost in Cardiff!!! Ireland, with 14 players, controlled much of this game and will be disappointed they let this one slip. It was exciting and intense. 
Hey Ho, 🏉🏉😜😜😜😜😜

It was a great game to watch. I enjoyed it more than yesterday’s. Ireland nearly did it!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

It was a great game to watch. I enjoyed it more than yesterday’s. Ireland nearly did it!

I agree 25 quid, today’s game was so intense, usually a team loosing a player will struggle to compete, not today. That made it a difficult watch for me coupled with many Welsh unforced errors - Wales were lucky to win. Hard day in the office yesterday for English players & supporters. 
I do miss the supporters, particularly when the anthems are played. 👍👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Is it over now our Dai? Did my Wales win? 🤷‍♀️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🤷‍♀️😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Is it over now our Dai? Did my Wales win? 🤷‍♀️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🤷‍♀️😂

Congratulations on predicting a Wales win @Bev - you know more than you’re letting on 😂😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hee hee hee, I’m learning a little bit more tho now, thanks to you and Nat 👍😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Yes, Nataly is a BIG rugby fan 👏👏

Stay warm Bev 👍👍

England was… painful. Really painful. Scotland were the better team and deserved the win - it was nice to see Scotland win, it really feels like over the last few years they’ve been on the up, and there’s been a bigger take-up of rugby in Scotland, so maybe it’s a turning point! (still would’ve preferred an England win though :wink: ). 

I think it’s time to move away from depending on Saracens players considering they aren’t getting the game time in, having been relegated… I’d like to see England start to play exciting rugby again. It all feels a bit samey now, and other teams have figured it out. 

Wales v Ireland was the game of the weekend in my opinion! I actually thought Wales had greatly improved since the Autumn internationals @David j, hopefully a sign of better days coming for them :thumbsup:

Definitely no longer see England as winning this 6 Nations… we’ll see how France are really looking after this weekend! 

Well said @Nataly!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I think you’re  spot on Nataly, England have a strong squad & strength in depth but failed to adapt their tactics on the field. The pre match plan was not working, England need on field decision makers who can adapt to what’s in front of them. Ollie Lawrence  touched the ball once in 60 mins, then, when England eventually got hold of the ball, they kicked it back to Scotland who superbly ran the ball back into England territory. England have to play a varied game, however, Scotland did neutralise their forward power platform. 
Wales improved defensively, and Nataly, your Gloucester boy Zammit showed his class. Wales still not good enough to challenge Scotland next week. However, it’s sport and anything can happen. 🏉🏉🏉🏉

Lightening Wales! What a great game, so close! A well deserved victory.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Did I win?! 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🤷‍♀️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Did I win?! 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🤷‍♀️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Your Welsh boys won again Bev! 25 quid is spot on, high tempo, high intensity and an extremely competitive game - could have gone either way. Scotland however will feel they let this one slip away as they were probably the better all round side. Louis Rees-Zammit had a wonder game for Wales and was worthy of Man of the Match award (He plays for Gloucester, Nataly’s team). 
England v Italy, predictable result but England had to work very hard. 
👍🏉

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Getting into it now I’m winning 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Learning lots! Thanks our Dai 👍

Yes. Lightning Louis!

This was kinda cool too!