2020 Photo Highlights

• 4 December 2020
  • 29 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

2020 a year to forget, maybe!
So, forget Covid and think about the positive things that have occurred this year, send in a photo that highlights that event which could be:

*your new electric car

*your new or first home (@Nataly)

*a pic from nature

*a pet or wild animal

*a new addition to your family

*really anything that has lifted your spirits this year.

We have seen excellent pics in the “Pure Planet photo challenge “ all year so let’s see what reflects your year. 
Regards,

Dai 👍👍

29 replies

Badge +2

Fab swan picture @Bev   what extraordinary birds they are.  Partners for life.🦢 💞🦢

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Lovely serene setting 👏👏👏👏

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

So on this Christmas Eve eve, in the monsoon, I managed to capture these beauties in the park, on my way to an earlier appt 👍💕👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Oh LUCKY JO, awesome pictures and a lovely reminder that some nice things happened in 2020 - just what this thread is about 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Wonderful photo @LUCKY JO :blush:

Badge +2

Aren't photos absolutely awesome @Bev & @David j .  I take 100's and treasure every one. They are a moment of time through our eyes so everyone absolutely unique and personal. 

Love the picture of your granddaughter and dinosaurs David.  Those pigtails !!😍

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Some gorgeous pictures there, Lucky Jo. Slower pace, and enjoying the simpler things. Perfect 👍👏👏👏

Badge +2

This picture (taken on a walk this summer) just reminds me how thankful we should be to all our food producers.  It was fantastic to breathe in this atmosphere. 

Badge +2

Walking more with our Border Loulou, visiting places we wouldn’t have. Slowing down and valuing the small things.  This is one of my favourite pictures of 2020

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Gorgeous photo indeed Nat 👏👏👏👍

I’m noticing more daylight already indeed Dai, and I always look soooooo forward to the daffodils 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Winter Solstice today, more daylight each day and I look forward to snowdrops, daffodil bulbs etc popping up very soon. ☀️🌼🌸☘️🪴

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Fab pic Nataly, lovely summer memories 👏👏

Ok, my 2020 highlight photo is of nature. The local lockdowns meant I took a lot more time than I would’ve otherwise to get out and about walking and exploring areas local to me, and turns out there’s plenty of stunning places :grin:

I think it also represents spending time with family and friends, as meeting up outdoors for walks has been the most consistent safe way to see people throughout the year :heart_eyes: .

Blagdon Lake

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

We were thrilled when the climber a friend had given us in the first lockdown produced two flowers just before the second… We're easily pleased...

And we loved the care shown to the residents when a small hole was dug in the pavement outside our neighbour's house. We decided that the seven warning signs placed were a considerably greater risk than the hole itself. (Photo taken from end of cul-de-sac, so no passing traffic at all...)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Lovely post @David j and such a nice pic.   What a great photo of your Grandfather @Marc 

My contribution is that I seem to have done a lot of home baking this year 

Wow! These look amazing @Scubaseahorse 

(Reminds me - nearly time for my second breakfast :grimacing: )

SECOND!!!!! BREAKFAST @Marc 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks @Bev 👍❤👍

@David j I'll send some round next time 😊😊😊

Yummy 🥳

Lovely post @David j and such a nice pic.   What a great photo of your Grandfather @Marc 

Wow! These look amazing @Scubaseahorse 

(Reminds me - nearly time for my second breakfast :grimacing: )

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks @Bev 👍❤👍

@David j I'll send some round next time 😊😊😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Oh Scubaseahorse, I am now officially hungry- I can smell them from here 👏👏👏👏

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Look superb, Scuba! 🙀👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Lovely post @David j and such a nice pic.   What a great photo of your Grandfather @Marc 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Fab warm pic 🌞🌞🌞🌞

A memory of summer 2020. The time when everyone went on a ‘staycation’ 

Dorset - summer 2020

I did enjoy exploring the UK a bit. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey Bev, did you not photo those people wheeling a trolley full of toilet rolls 😂😂😂. Never mind Bev, enjoy the pics that will hopefully be forthcoming. 👍👍👍👍

No but good reminder Dai, do have the queue malarkey somewhere……

Oh bugger, must have deleted it 🤦‍♀️🛒🛒🛒😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Marc, what a friendly face your Grandfather has - 100 👏👏👏👏👏👏

Great pic & great 2020 highlight 👍👍