Do you need some help?
12-12-18, 06:27TonyMcH replied to a poll CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s December! We’re allowed to say the C word! in Off-topicBev This is a great Christmas playlist....found it hard to choose....but my vote went for Shakin S !! TonyMcH6 replies | 131 view(s)
12-12-18, 06:20Sajidah Thats such a good idea....I’m sure you wouldn’t need the PP marketing team to do that....you could just it yourself ! TonyMcH2 replies | 29 view(s)
03-12-18, 23:36Benosky Take the meter readings at your earliest opportunity at your new property and instigate a switch again through the PP app in the same way...1 replies | 17 view(s)
30-11-18, 08:05Debs Has your existing supplier indicated why they have stopped the switch ?.....normally switching can only be stopped due to debt on the...2 replies | 39 view(s)
30-11-18, 07:57All The good news is that you will never be charged twice for the energy you consume and it will eventually reconcile. As David says your monthly...5 replies | 96 view(s)
24-11-18, 15:30Nicola You recieve £25 for every referral to PP but not for you joining. There is a whole section devoted to how to do this on the PP Community...3 replies | 116 view(s)
15-11-18, 21:55George I’m not sure you can, this is pretty much an industry average switching time I beleive. The good news is that when you move in to your...3 replies | 103 view(s)
15-11-18, 21:46Claire Sorry to hear you are having DD problems and appreciate the concern over double payments, If you go to the Help section of the PP app,...3 replies | 113 view(s)
15-11-18, 20:24I’m beginning to think that 10k+ (satisfied) members may be wrong about choosing PP ?20 replies | 668 view(s)
15-11-18, 08:18Hi 155MS Why don’t you take your own meter readings on a daily basis to work this out ?. All you need to do is take your elec daily readings,...2 replies | 64 view(s)
14-11-18, 22:59Terry When you press the number ‘9’ on the smart meter keyboard it comes up with the word ‘VOLUME’ and then shows your meter reading in...10 replies | 170 view(s)
14-11-18, 22:35Terry the Morganist Firstly i love the name !.....I agree that the PP app isnt perfect and has a few glitches at times but more than 10k members...3 replies | 58 view(s)
14-11-18, 22:22TonyMcH replied to a thread Possible to pay monthly bill by Payzone or Paypoint in Ask the CommunityHi Munchie The terms of the PP supply are that payment is by Direct debit only with first payment taken on your switching date. TonyMcH1 replies | 35 view(s)
14-11-18, 21:09I guess thats the beauty of a competitive retail market - you can choose your preferred retailer based on price, brand, social values, ease of...5 replies | 77 view(s)
14-11-18, 08:34Marc this sounds like one for you2 replies | 62 view(s)
13-11-18, 22:34TonyMcH replied to a thread I have two meters - how to i submit both readings? in Ask the CommunityThere are many situations throughout the UK where more than one meter is installed or more than one MPAN exists for a particular property. More often...6 replies | 118 view(s)
13-11-18, 22:04Mildwaterj You can use the PP app to sign up to the preferance service, which will give you access to higher service levels such as having your...2 replies | 55 view(s)
13-11-18, 21:57I haven t worked out how to do emojis yet or else I’d have a few embarrassed faces !15 replies | 387 view(s)
13-11-18, 21:49Maybe I shouldn’t have responded to draw attention to the post...lol15 replies | 387 view(s)
13-11-18, 21:45Terry Thanks for coming back to me...if you are using £91 per month combined gas + elec then the reading looks like it is in KWH. Your previous...10 replies | 170 view(s)
13-11-18, 21:37TonyMcH replied to a thread I have two meters - how to i submit both readings? in Ask the CommunityBrooklyn How did you submit them to your previous supplier ?....did they both appear on your previous bills ?....if the answer is yes than they...6 replies | 118 view(s)
13-11-18, 21:31Westermang Welcome to the PP Community. Any questions you may have just message the community and we will endeavour to help. TonyMcH2 replies | 91 view(s)
13-11-18, 21:28Jason We know..and I love your entrepreneurial spirit ! Welcome to the PP community.15 replies | 387 view(s)
13-11-18, 21:24Nathan Fear not you can’t be charged twice for the same energy. Sometimes there is a crossover on DD payments during a switch but you will...1 replies | 59 view(s)
13-11-18, 21:16Pootlet Do you get a countdown clock when you first open the PP app ?. It takes 17 days to switch and normally you would get a countdown from 17...4 replies | 111 view(s)
13-11-18, 21:03Terry I can understand how confusing this can be. To help understand whether your gas meter is recording kWh or m3 can I ask how much you normally...10 replies | 170 view(s)
13-11-18, 20:29Carol Are you an existing Pure Planet Customer and want to continue to be with PP at your new property ? If you are then here is what you need...1 replies | 59 view(s)
12-11-18, 21:36Not being funny but have you checked your spam mail ?20 replies | 393 view(s)
12-11-18, 21:33If your switch is proceeding normally you should see a countdown of the numbers of days till switch whenever you first open the PP app - it normally...2 replies | 99 view(s)
12-11-18, 21:25Jemma There is a glitch with the PP app with a fix coming along soon, Lenny is spot on with his suggestion,4 replies | 79 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Latest Post
- CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s December! We’re allowed to say the C word! 12-12-18 06:27
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last activity
- 12-12-18 06:28
- Join date
- 16:15 - Marc mentioned TonyMcH in post Pure Planet Community November 2018 highlights and points earned...wo - 1,000 points: @TonyMcH; @David j; @MrSmart;...
- 11:37 - Marc mentioned TonyMcH in post Is there such a thing as a domestic 3-phase SMART meter ?Not currently TonyMcH Jon1 (sorry for v la...
- 10:31 - Marc mentioned TonyMcH in post Ex Toto supply...r posting Nice one @TonyMcH @Bev @woz for helpin...
- 09:41 - Marc mentioned TonyMcH in post Is there anybody there????...s for the heads-up @TonyMcH :up:
- 08:34 - TonyMcH mentioned Marc in post Is there anybody there????Marc this sounds like one...
- 21:53 - Gil mentioned TonyMcH in post Referral, £25 Amazon Voucher linkTonyMcH, yes, definitely you...
- 21:45 - TonyMcH mentioned Marc in post Ex Toto supply... units as KWH. Marc - could Terry’s ac...
- 14:39 - Marc mentioned TonyMcH in post Objection raised by current supplier...e community! Thanks TonyMcH Hanny woz for helpin...
- 13:17 - Marc mentioned TonyMcH in post Pure Planet Community October 2018 points earned, highlights and look ahead..., community Member @TonyMcH started a thread abo...
- 13:44 - Marc mentioned TonyMcH in post Monthly billing statement charge is different than actual amount charged...e one dgilbert2 and TonyMcH for helping our a fe...
- 09:57 - Marc mentioned TonyMcH in post We have 2 properties with pureplantet and only one app...Good morning Joanne TonyMcH and Jon1 are spot on...
- 07:14 - TonyMcH mentioned Marc in post We have 2 properties with pureplantet and only one app...thin 48hrs. Also Marc our community manage...
- 22:59 - TonyMcH quoted Terry goodall in post Ex Toto supplyTerry When you press the number...
- 22:35 - TonyMcH quoted Terry the Morganist in post Pureplanet appTerry the Morganist Firstly i love th...
- 22:22 - TonyMcH quoted munchie in post Possible to pay monthly bill by Payzone or PaypointHi Munchie The terms of the ...
- 22:43 - woz quoted TonyMcH in post I have two meters - how to i submit both readings?Thanks for the clarification...
- 22:34 - TonyMcH quoted woz in post I have two meters - how to i submit both readings?There are many situation...
- 22:13 - woz quoted TonyMcH in post I have two meters - how to i submit both readings?...switch process. TonyMcH
- 22:04 - TonyMcH quoted mildwaterj in post Unable to read meter...s. What do I do? Mildwaterj You can use the P...
- 21:34 - Terry goodall quoted TonyMcH in post Ex Toto supply...ll help further. TonyMcH Hope you get my r...
- 21:28 - TonyMcH quoted Jason Milne in post Referral, £25 Amazon Voucher linkJason We know..and I love you...
- 22:29 - Hanny quoted TonyMcH in post Tariff increase?...Hope this helps. TonyMcH - - - Updated - -...
- 21:36 - TonyMcH quoted eetalkvoda in post signing upNot being funny but have you ch...
- 21:33 - TonyMcH quoted Boredofwaiting in post Why so long to complete the switchIf your switch is proceeding normal...
- 21:25 - TonyMcH quoted Lenny in post New customer meter reading...coming along soon, Lenny is spot on with his ...
- 21:03 - TonyMcH quoted Nickyarch in post Readings may be have been swappedNicky The same thing happen...
- 18:03 - woz quoted TonyMcH in post Tariff...e to see you soon. TonyMcH
- 08:37 - TonyMcH quoted Gil in post Winter fuel bills 🧤🧣🔥❄️🌡💷🕯Sadly coming from a ‘m...
- 08:27 - TonyMcH quoted MikeZ in post Home chargingMikeZ What is the typic...
- 07:56 - TonyMcH quoted Steeler Dan in post Day and night meter readings listed wrong way roundSteeler The same thing happen...