27-06-19, 17:31MrSmart replied to a thread Smart Meter 2 Already installed (scottish power), Can I join PP? in Joining and switchingHi all, PP will be able to take over and control your SMETS2 meter already installed by SP. Being a live DCC user PP are connected to DCC and...11 replies | 240 view(s)
26-06-19, 12:53I think it's just communications errors for the most part. There has been extensive testing throughout this whole project but as with anything...5 replies | 217 view(s)
26-06-19, 12:50MrSmart replied to a thread We’re looking into IHD display issues reported by some Members in our Smart meters pilot in Smart metersUpdate for you on my installation. The advice to check how far away the IHD and the meters are from each other and also whether there are any thick...22 replies | 867 view(s)
22-06-19, 07:37MrSmart replied to a thread Smart meter installation (Gas meter not connecting) in Smart metersHi there, Sorry to hear that the installation took some time, it is generally taking a couple of hours at least per install at present but the...10 replies | 357 view(s)
22-06-19, 07:32Hi Max, I'm in the same boat, except mine isn't showing any data any longer - it was displaying gas for a day or two but not anymore....5 replies | 217 view(s)
16-06-19, 08:06Thanks Duppy, tried that a couple of times but now it seems it can't connect to either the elec or the gas... I'll send a message to the team for...4 replies | 185 view(s)
15-06-19, 23:14There is! It's part of the SEC (Smart Energy Code) which is a stunning read (2000 pages) if you have the time. It's available on the SECAS website...15 replies | 480 view(s)
15-06-19, 10:32Via the DCC. The Supplier sends a service request message to the meter via the gateway connection and the meter responds with the payment mode it is...15 replies | 480 view(s)
14-06-19, 15:15Terribly sorry Jon1 you wanted the IHD as well?! Trying to work out through my contacts why the elec isn't showing but apart from that, all good!4 replies | 185 view(s)
14-06-19, 14:44Afternoon everyone, Just thought I'd share with you my SMETS2 Installation that was completed this morning (with pictures attached for those as...4 replies | 185 view(s)
14-06-19, 13:52Just to note that the national database would no longer tell you if a meter was operating in PP mode or CR as it's just 'a smart meter' when you look...15 replies | 480 view(s)
14-06-19, 13:47Some will but that should already have happened. The installing supplier (BG, E.On, whoever) had a task prior to DCC doing their work to understand...13 replies | 376 view(s)
14-06-19, 13:34There isn't much that PP actually have to 'do' for these to start functioning as smart again. If they're enrolled into the DCC infrastructure, as PP...13 replies | 376 view(s)
12-06-19, 23:13MrSmart replied to a thread I have 2 gas meters. does pure Planet handles 2 gas meter.? in Ask the CommunityI would be interested to know why there are two gas meters - are they both required or a throwback to a previous setup? Interesting because smart...3 replies | 112 view(s)
12-06-19, 23:11I wouldn't worry about it. None of the suppliers are going to meet the deadline. The project has been so delayed that it will be impossible for them...10 replies | 323 view(s)
18-05-19, 15:02MrSmart replied to a thread Why is money being taken out by Pure Planet and by Green Network as well in Joining and switchingHi Lefthander, This is a common occurrence due to the nature of the switching process in the UK and how direct debits work. Pure Planet will...2 replies | 277 view(s)
18-05-19, 14:56@woz I don't disagree - the SMIP is in a predicament at the moment and the industry hasn't thought everything through; it's been delayed time and...31 replies | 934 view(s)
18-05-19, 14:48You're most welcome Strutt - that's what I'm here for!31 replies | 934 view(s)
18-05-19, 14:47Hi everyone hope you're having a nice weekend. Just wondered if anyone has ever moved from npower and found that they just don't bother billing? ...5 replies | 162 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Smart Metering Senior Consultant
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Latest Post
- Smart Meter 2 Already installed (scottish power), Can I join PP? 27-06-19 17:31
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last activity
- 12-07-19 05:32
- Join date
- 10:04 - Marc mentioned MrSmart in post June 2019 Pure Planet Community highlights and points leaderboard...rse @DutchCaerleon @MrSmart @Oakbank @Jowl @scha...
- 11:11 - Marc mentioned MrSmart in post Pure Planet update - now you can join and manage your account in a web browser as well as your app...Oakbank @Jowl @Bev @MrSmart @Angelabikerbabe :ra...
- 16:40 - Hidden
- 13:44 - Hidden
- 16:19 - Marc mentioned MrSmart in post Pure Planet Community highlights and points leaderboard - May 2019... @georginabutcher; @MrSmart Band Three - 500 po...
- 11:30 - Marc mentioned MrSmart in post Pure Planet Community highlights and points leaderboard - April 2019...l @talldave @Daspy @MrSmart @David j @georginabu...
- 12:51 - Hidden
- 12:34 - Hidden
- 15:41 - Marc mentioned MrSmart in post Pure Planet Community highlights and points leaderboard - February 2019...baseahorse; @Jowl; @MrSmart; @Oakbank; @The Thin...
- 13:31 - Hidden
- 17:24 - Hidden
- 13:52 - Marc mentioned MrSmart in post Pure Planet Community highlights and points leaderboard - January 2019...@Lenny; @Eastbath; @MrSmart; @Gabolino; @Daspy ...
- 19:44 - woz quoted MrSmart in post Smart Meter 2 Already installed (scottish power), Can I join PP?I had a brainstorm, sorry ab...
- 17:37 - woz quoted MrSmart in post Smart Meter 2 Already installed (scottish power), Can I join PP?Ahh grovelling apologies the...
- 20:16 - woz quoted MrSmart in post My tariffhi mrsmart or by asking the met...
- 15:15 - MrSmart quoted Jon1 in post My Smart Meter InstallationTerribly sorry Jon1 you wanted the IHD a...
- 13:52 - MrSmart quoted Jon1 in post My tariffJust to note that the nat...
- 13:44 - woz quoted MrSmart in post Dumb meter turning Smarthi MrSmart are you saying th...