16-06-19, 08:06Thanks Duppy, tried that a couple of times but now it seems it can't connect to either the elec or the gas... I'll send a message to the team for...4 replies | 87 view(s)
15-06-19, 23:14There is! It's part of the SEC (Smart Energy Code) which is a stunning read (2000 pages) if you have the time. It's available on the SECAS website...15 replies | 175 view(s)
15-06-19, 10:32Via the DCC. The Supplier sends a service request message to the meter via the gateway connection and the meter responds with the payment mode it is...15 replies | 175 view(s)
14-06-19, 15:15Terribly sorry Jon1 you wanted the IHD as well?! Trying to work out through my contacts why the elec isn't showing but apart from that, all good!4 replies | 87 view(s)
14-06-19, 14:44Afternoon everyone, Just thought I'd share with you my SMETS2 Installation that was completed this morning (with pictures attached for those as...4 replies | 87 view(s)
14-06-19, 13:52Just to note that the national database would no longer tell you if a meter was operating in PP mode or CR as it's just 'a smart meter' when you look...15 replies | 175 view(s)
14-06-19, 13:47Some will but that should already have happened. The installing supplier (BG, E.On, whoever) had a task prior to DCC doing their work to understand...13 replies | 132 view(s)
14-06-19, 13:34There isn't much that PP actually have to 'do' for these to start functioning as smart again. If they're enrolled into the DCC infrastructure, as PP...13 replies | 132 view(s)
12-06-19, 23:13MrSmart replied to a thread I have 2 gas meters. does pure Planet handles 2 gas meter.? in Ask the CommunityI would be interested to know why there are two gas meters - are they both required or a throwback to a previous setup? Interesting because smart...3 replies | 55 view(s)
12-06-19, 23:11I wouldn't worry about it. None of the suppliers are going to meet the deadline. The project has been so delayed that it will be impossible for them...10 replies | 120 view(s)
18-05-19, 15:02MrSmart replied to a thread Why is money being taken out by Pure Planet and by Green Network as well in Joining and switchingHi Lefthander, This is a common occurrence due to the nature of the switching process in the UK and how direct debits work. Pure Planet will...2 replies | 156 view(s)
18-05-19, 14:56@woz I don't disagree - the SMIP is in a predicament at the moment and the industry hasn't thought everything through; it's been delayed time and...31 replies | 647 view(s)
18-05-19, 14:48You're most welcome Strutt - that's what I'm here for!31 replies | 647 view(s)
18-05-19, 14:47Hi everyone hope you're having a nice weekend. Just wondered if anyone has ever moved from npower and found that they just don't bother billing? ...5 replies | 117 view(s)
17-05-19, 17:14This really bugs me and really does not help the struggling image of the smart meter rollout. I read the article some time ago and it is filled with...31 replies | 647 view(s)
15-05-19, 22:35I probably should but don't know the rules on holding statement information in an app but that would be a good idea rather than relying on them being...10 replies | 275 view(s)
08-05-19, 21:25MrSmart replied to a thread RESOLVED: Direct Debit payments delay 8/9 May 2019 in Service updatesIs there anything in particular that you need help with? It might be something more general that the industry boffs that lurk on here may be able to...12 replies | 635 view(s)
08-05-19, 21:21Hello there, The community can't help you with this specific query, you'll need to message a member of the Pure Planet team. You can do this...1 replies | 54 view(s)
07-05-19, 08:32MrSmart replied to a thread I'm moving from rented flat - what does my landlord do? in Ask the CommunityHello, The landlord will need to use the app to set up their own account with Pure and arrange to pay for the bills now that you are no longer...1 replies | 61 view(s)
26-04-19, 13:44Thanks for this - it's nice to see someone posting some positive news :) I'm in total agreement too. I've just moved house so I lost PP for a while...5 replies | 111 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Smart Metering Senior Consultant
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Latest Post
- My Smart Meter Installation 16-06-19 08:06
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last activity
- 19-06-19 10:42
- Join date
- 13:54 - jelockwood mentioned MrSmart in post Smart Meter SMETS2 technology question...re about this? MrSmart your reply certainly...
- 10:40 - MrSmart mentioned jelockwood in post Smart Meter SMETS2 technology questionHi jelockwood Thanks for postin...
- 10:34 - MrSmart mentioned Marc in post Smart Meters causing Headaches ??...ould just echo what Marc said - the smart met...
- 17:57 - Marc mentioned MrSmart in post Pure Planet Community December 2018 highlights and points earned...e in community :o @MrSmart was our December mem...
- 18:04 - woz mentioned MrSmart in post Just for fun..here's one for nerds..Meters going over 99999......w the real figure? @MrSmart ? If so that means ...
- 18:29 - MrSmart mentioned Marc in post New Build 2018 with SMETS2Marc SMETS2 and any smart...
- 15:52 - Marc mentioned MrSmart in post Where's my voucher for joining?...Taylor1977 Good old MrSmart :) Did you see he wa...
- 11:11 - Marc mentioned MrSmart in post New Build 2018 with SMETS2Good shout MrSmart This is the post I t...
- 23:38 - MrSmart mentioned Jon1 in post Please Help need. Bigger Gas MeterI assume Jon1 that the OP means a ...
- 23:38 - MrSmart mentioned Judojack in post Please Help need. Bigger Gas Meter...gger capacity meter Judojack ? Has someone inform...
- 23:34 - MrSmart mentioned Cadleigh in post Time of Use Tariff issueCadleigh have you had a chanc...
- 23:34 - MrSmart mentioned Marc in post Time of Use Tariff issue...tive). Try what Marc has suggested and if...
- 18:21 - MrSmart mentioned woz in post Solar panels v smart meterwoz in my experience sol...
- 15:47 - Marc mentioned MrSmart in post Pure Planet Community spotlight December 2018 - Member MrSmart...unity spotlight is @MrSmart :o It's safe to say...
- 21:06 - MrSmart quoted Tspalding48 in post Second generation smart meters (SMETS2) pilot for Pure Planet membersYou requested my location. It's ...
- 21:04 - MrSmart quoted Katymews in post How long does it take to switch to Pure Planet?I signed up a couple of month...
- 10:47 - Gerald2756 quoted MrSmart in post I sent an opening reading, why is 'estimated' showing on my statementHi Gerald, This sounds to...
- 08:29 - MrSmart quoted Simon jo in post ALCARA 2ND GENERATION METERI ALREADY HAVE A SECOND GENER...
- 19:56 - MrSmart quoted Gerald2756 in post I sent an opening reading, why is 'estimated' showing on my statementDespite giving my exact reading...
- 19:54 - MrSmart quoted silvercloud 1 in post UseageHow do I get a smart meter fitted ...
- 19:50 - MrSmart quoted Georgiina33 in post Solar panelsHi, I wondered if anyone cou...
- 19:43 - MrSmart quoted Lydia Ntamotsidi in post cancel my accountHello, So I realised that I've been ...
- 18:39 - MrSmart quoted Bev in post Pure Planet Community spotlight December 2018 - Member MrSmart... you 👍 Thanks Bev! I'm glad to be here...