30-07-19, 22:20Yes, it does work when switching supplier the problem is that some suppliers aren't ready but are working on it. What should happen isn't set in...8 replies | 398 view(s)
30-07-19, 20:18Hi JamesSusan, I believe there was an issue at Pure HQ in the past few days which has prevented new members from completing their switch. There is...2 replies | 92 view(s)
30-07-19, 20:11Thanks woz for bringing in the experts :) You're right, SMETS2 meters are designed to be fully inter operable with all domestic UK suppliers. All...8 replies | 398 view(s)
27-06-19, 17:31MrSmart replied to a thread Smart Meter 2 Already installed (scottish power), Can I join PP? in Joining and switchingHi all, PP will be able to take over and control your SMETS2 meter already installed by SP. Being a live DCC user PP are connected to DCC and...11 replies | 366 view(s)
26-06-19, 12:53I think it's just communications errors for the most part. There has been extensive testing throughout this whole project but as with anything...5 replies | 328 view(s)
26-06-19, 12:50MrSmart replied to a thread We’re looking into IHD display issues reported by some Members in our Smart meters pilot in Smart metersUpdate for you on my installation. The advice to check how far away the IHD and the meters are from each other and also whether there are any thick...25 replies | 1922 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Smart Metering Senior Consultant
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Latest Post
- SMETS 2 and switching energy suppliers 30-07-19 22:20
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last activity
- 24-08-19 06:44
- Join date
- 18:29 - MrSmart mentioned Marc in post New Build 2018 with SMETS2Marc SMETS2 and any smart...
- 15:52 - Marc mentioned MrSmart in post Where's my voucher for joining?...Taylor1977 Good old MrSmart :) Did you see he wa...
- 11:11 - Marc mentioned MrSmart in post New Build 2018 with SMETS2Good shout MrSmart This is the post I t...
- 23:38 - MrSmart mentioned Judojack in post Please Help need. Bigger Gas Meter...gger capacity meter Judojack ? Has someone inform...
- 23:38 - MrSmart mentioned Jon1 in post Please Help need. Bigger Gas MeterI assume Jon1 that the OP means a ...
- 23:34 - MrSmart mentioned Marc in post Time of Use Tariff issue...tive). Try what Marc has suggested and if...
- 23:34 - MrSmart mentioned Cadleigh in post Time of Use Tariff issueCadleigh have you had a chanc...
- 18:21 - MrSmart mentioned woz in post Solar panels v smart meterwoz in my experience sol...
- 15:47 - Marc mentioned MrSmart in post Pure Planet Community spotlight December 2018 - Member MrSmart...unity spotlight is @MrSmart :o It's safe to say...
- 16:15 - Marc mentioned MrSmart in post Pure Planet Community November 2018 highlights and points earned...TonyMcH; @David j; @MrSmart; @MikeZ; @michaelc; ...
- 12:06 - Hidden
- 13:46 - Hidden
- 12:35 - Marc mentioned MrSmart in post Pure Planet app update 7.12.0 - thanks to your input and feedback...eorgie Heads-up to @MrSmart who I know spotted i...
- 18:39 - MrSmart quoted Bev in post Pure Planet Community spotlight December 2018 - Member MrSmart... you 👍 Thanks Bev! I'm glad to be here...
- 22:20 - MrSmart quoted Jon1 in post Are smart meters still optional?Hello mr smart. Myself ...
- 22:17 - MrSmart quoted Strutt G in post current supplier advised the switch for Elec is on the 28th and Gas is the next dayHi, My current supplier ha...
- 09:14 - MrSmart quoted Polly in post Economy 7 metreHi there Polly, Sorry you didn't r...
- 08:59 - MrSmart quoted atbneo in post Can have a smart meter pleaseHi there atbneo, welcome! Pure are ...