27-06-19, 17:31MrSmart replied to a thread Smart Meter 2 Already installed (scottish power), Can I join PP? in Joining and switchingHi all, PP will be able to take over and control your SMETS2 meter already installed by SP. Being a live DCC user PP are connected to DCC and...11 replies | 247 view(s)
26-06-19, 12:53I think it's just communications errors for the most part. There has been extensive testing throughout this whole project but as with anything...5 replies | 227 view(s)
26-06-19, 12:50MrSmart replied to a thread We’re looking into IHD display issues reported by some Members in our Smart meters pilot in Smart metersUpdate for you on my installation. The advice to check how far away the IHD and the meters are from each other and also whether there are any thick...22 replies | 935 view(s)
22-06-19, 07:37MrSmart replied to a thread Smart meter installation (Gas meter not connecting) in Smart metersHi there, Sorry to hear that the installation took some time, it is generally taking a couple of hours at least per install at present but the...10 replies | 374 view(s)
22-06-19, 07:32Hi Max, I'm in the same boat, except mine isn't showing any data any longer - it was displaying gas for a day or two but not anymore....5 replies | 227 view(s)
16-06-19, 08:06Thanks Duppy, tried that a couple of times but now it seems it can't connect to either the elec or the gas... I'll send a message to the team for...4 replies | 193 view(s)
15-06-19, 23:14There is! It's part of the SEC (Smart Energy Code) which is a stunning read (2000 pages) if you have the time. It's available on the SECAS website...15 replies | 506 view(s)
15-06-19, 10:32Via the DCC. The Supplier sends a service request message to the meter via the gateway connection and the meter responds with the payment mode it is...15 replies | 506 view(s)
14-06-19, 15:15Terribly sorry Jon1 you wanted the IHD as well?! Trying to work out through my contacts why the elec isn't showing but apart from that, all good!4 replies | 193 view(s)
14-06-19, 14:44Afternoon everyone, Just thought I'd share with you my SMETS2 Installation that was completed this morning (with pictures attached for those as...4 replies | 193 view(s)
14-06-19, 13:52Just to note that the national database would no longer tell you if a meter was operating in PP mode or CR as it's just 'a smart meter' when you look...15 replies | 506 view(s)
14-06-19, 13:47Some will but that should already have happened. The installing supplier (BG, E.On, whoever) had a task prior to DCC doing their work to understand...13 replies | 397 view(s)
14-06-19, 13:34There isn't much that PP actually have to 'do' for these to start functioning as smart again. If they're enrolled into the DCC infrastructure, as PP...13 replies | 397 view(s)
12-06-19, 23:13MrSmart replied to a thread I have 2 gas meters. does pure Planet handles 2 gas meter.? in Ask the CommunityI would be interested to know why there are two gas meters - are they both required or a throwback to a previous setup? Interesting because smart...3 replies | 117 view(s)
12-06-19, 23:11I wouldn't worry about it. None of the suppliers are going to meet the deadline. The project has been so delayed that it will be impossible for them...10 replies | 338 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Smart Metering Senior Consultant
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Latest Post
- Smart Meter 2 Already installed (scottish power), Can I join PP? 27-06-19 17:31
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last activity
- 12-07-19 05:32
- Join date
- 13:52 - Marc mentioned MrSmart in post Pure Planet Community highlights and points leaderboard - January 2019...@Lenny; @Eastbath; @MrSmart; @Gabolino; @Daspy ...
- 21:04 - Marc mentioned MrSmart in post Second generation smart meters (SMETS2) pilot for Pure Planet membersGood evening MrSmart; michaelc; Oakbank; ...
- 13:54 - jelockwood mentioned MrSmart in post Smart Meter SMETS2 technology question...re about this? MrSmart your reply certainly...
- 10:40 - MrSmart mentioned jelockwood in post Smart Meter SMETS2 technology questionHi jelockwood Thanks for postin...
- 10:34 - MrSmart mentioned Marc in post Smart Meters causing Headaches ??...ould just echo what Marc said - the smart met...
- 17:57 - Marc mentioned MrSmart in post Pure Planet Community December 2018 highlights and points earned...e in community :o @MrSmart was our December mem...
- 18:04 - woz mentioned MrSmart in post Just for fun..here's one for nerds..Meters going over 99999......w the real figure? @MrSmart ? If so that means ...
- 18:29 - MrSmart mentioned Marc in post New Build 2018 with SMETS2Marc SMETS2 and any smart...
- 15:52 - Marc mentioned MrSmart in post Where's my voucher for joining?...Taylor1977 Good old MrSmart :) Did you see he wa...
- 11:11 - Marc mentioned MrSmart in post New Build 2018 with SMETS2Good shout MrSmart This is the post I t...
- 21:18 - Tspalding48 quoted MrSmart in post Second generation smart meters (SMETS2) pilot for Pure Planet membersHi there I assume you were ...
- 21:08 - MrSmart quoted puddleshark in post I was 2 days late submitting my meter reading, how can I override the estimated one?Hi there, I'm new to Pure Pla...
- 21:06 - MrSmart quoted Tspalding48 in post Second generation smart meters (SMETS2) pilot for Pure Planet membersYou requested my location. It's ...
- 21:04 - MrSmart quoted Katymews in post How long does it take to switch to Pure Planet?I signed up a couple of month...
- 10:47 - Gerald2756 quoted MrSmart in post I sent an opening reading, why is 'estimated' showing on my statementHi Gerald, This sounds to...
- 08:29 - MrSmart quoted Simon jo in post ALCARA 2ND GENERATION METERI ALREADY HAVE A SECOND GENER...
- 19:56 - MrSmart quoted Gerald2756 in post I sent an opening reading, why is 'estimated' showing on my statementDespite giving my exact reading...
- 19:54 - MrSmart quoted silvercloud 1 in post UseageHow do I get a smart meter fitted ...
- 19:50 - MrSmart quoted Georgiina33 in post Solar panelsHi, I wondered if anyone cou...
- 19:43 - MrSmart quoted Lydia Ntamotsidi in post cancel my accountHello, So I realised that I've been ...