Do you need some help?
20-01-19, 12:05Without wishing to put words in PP's mouth I believe that they will be offering single band IHDs only. Likely to be either from Chameleon or Geo (the...5 replies | 168 view(s)
19-01-19, 10:40Hi jelockwood Thanks for posting about my favourite subject! The current roll out of smart meters employ 2.4ghz frequency communications via...5 replies | 168 view(s)
19-01-19, 10:34I would just echo what Marc said - the smart meter would definitely not be having an affect on the OP's wife's headaches unless she was perhaps...8 replies | 152 view(s)
05-01-19, 12:04Morning Leon, I believe that by 'switching' you will be setting up a new account for yourself at PP. They should be clever enough to work out that...3 replies | 35 view(s)
02-01-19, 10:19Morning everyone and happy new year. Yes SMETS2 meters will have the same problem, intially, but the industry is working on solutions for...6 replies | 75 view(s)
28-12-18, 21:42I haven't seen anything in the press but I would just say don't believe everything you read in the papers! PP have a great business and business...7 replies | 168 view(s)
23-12-18, 08:21I disagree that it's indefensible woz but I do think that the information on how to do things like move in etc need to be clearer. I don't think...13 replies | 236 view(s)
22-12-18, 14:36Your current smart meter is version one which only works with a supplier has an arrangement with that meter provider (which isn't many because...4 replies | 79 view(s)
22-12-18, 14:32That's how it always works with any supplier when you move into a property. You automatically inherit the supplier that was already supplying the...13 replies | 236 view(s)
21-12-18, 11:58If you entered them later than they needed them the billing system will have to estimate. There is a window in which PP can accept a reading, outside...1 replies | 36 view(s)
20-12-18, 23:40MrSmart replied to a thread Electricity suppliers going bust is a cause for concern in Ask the CommunityI really wouldn't worry about it. Ofgem's safety net is there for a reason and they have procedures in place to ensure the lights stay on and...6 replies | 179 view(s)
20-12-18, 23:37If I understand correctly you want to know what DR means on a statement? This is a financial term that denotes a debit on the account. As it's...1 replies | 52 view(s)
20-12-18, 23:35Hi there The team will still receive the message and will get back to you shortly. As you are leaving the new supplier will ask you for readings...3 replies | 130 view(s)
20-12-18, 23:33Hi there PP do not have a contact centre. You will need to ask Wattbot to message the team with your query and they will get back to you. Have you...4 replies | 100 view(s)
20-12-18, 23:30The supplier of a property only changes when someone requests a new supplier to take over. The previous occupiers of your house chose PP and are...13 replies | 236 view(s)
19-12-18, 16:33Just my 2p but are you sure the meter and reading you submitted is the correct one? The only reason they would use a lower reading is if the 3rd...6 replies | 275 view(s)
19-12-18, 09:46Good shout woz I'd forgotten about that4 replies | 98 view(s)
18-12-18, 23:12MrSmart replied to a thread Am I taking my reading correctly? Multi rate single phase watt hour meter in Ask the CommunityNot to worry Hannah, Pure Planet only have one single rate tariff so they'll just add the readings together rather than charge 2 different prices for...3 replies | 94 view(s)
18-12-18, 18:29Marc SMETS2 and any smart meter for that matter are exciting to some people! 😀9 replies | 170 view(s)
18-12-18, 18:26No they are not. Together Energy is another independent supplier that is a different trading company to Pure Planet Have you used a price...4 replies | 98 view(s)
17-12-18, 23:46This really bugs me because nearly every bit of information I've read in the public domain from many reputable news agencies and even less reputable...6 replies | 218 view(s)
17-12-18, 23:38I assume Jon1 that the OP means a bigger capacity meter. There are two main types of gas meter, I think a U16 is the bigger one but that's usually...2 replies | 72 view(s)
17-12-18, 23:34Cadleigh have you had a chance to check this? I would be interested in understanding more about this issue. It may be that the losing supplier's...2 replies | 90 view(s)
17-12-18, 23:28MrSmart replied to a thread I have just installed solar panels and my meter is running backwards in Ask the CommunityThis definitely does not sound right and unfortunately isn't uncommon. I recently posted in a similar thread this afternoon to say the same. The...3 replies | 121 view(s)
17-12-18, 23:23You're one of the lucky ones! There are several hundred thousand out there now and many of the independent suppliers are where PP are in terms of...9 replies | 170 view(s)
17-12-18, 23:18Have you received a final bill from the previous supplier yet? It's likely that the readings, when they were sent by PP to be verified by the meter...6 replies | 129 view(s)
17-12-18, 23:13Hi there I can't speak for why they haven't replied as yet but Marc Will be able to look into it for you when he's around As for your reading, if...14 replies | 274 view(s)
17-12-18, 18:21woz in my experience solar panels and the like are frequently mis installed causing meters to go backwards. Unfortunately this appears to be due to...7 replies | 751 view(s)
11-12-18, 18:39MrSmart replied to a thread Pure Planet Community spotlight December 2018 - Member MrSmart in Welcome and latest newsThanks Bev! I'm glad to be here 😊2 replies | 187 view(s)
03-12-18, 09:33MrSmart replied to a thread Second generation smart meters (SMETS2) update for Pure Planet members in Welcome and latest newsI can't wait to get one installed (I know I should have one by now considering my job) but I've been waiting for the right supplier to trial one out...461 replies | 11943 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Smart Metering Senior Consultant
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Latest Post
- Smart Meter SMETS2 technology question 20-01-19 12:05
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last activity
- 23-01-19 08:45
- Join date
- 13:54 - jelockwood mentioned MrSmart in post Smart Meter SMETS2 technology question...re about this? MrSmart your reply certainly...
- 10:40 - MrSmart mentioned jelockwood in post Smart Meter SMETS2 technology questionHi jelockwood Thanks for postin...
- 10:34 - MrSmart mentioned Marc in post Smart Meters causing Headaches ??...ould just echo what Marc said - the smart met...
- 17:57 - Marc mentioned MrSmart in post Pure Planet Community December 2018 highlights and points earned...e in community :o @MrSmart was our December mem...
- 18:04 - woz mentioned MrSmart in post Just for fun..here's one for nerds..Meters going over 99999......w the real figure? @MrSmart ? If so that means ...
- 18:29 - MrSmart mentioned Marc in post New Build 2018 with SMETS2Marc SMETS2 and any smart...
- 15:52 - Marc mentioned MrSmart in post Where's my voucher for joining?...Taylor1977 Good old MrSmart :) Did you see he wa...
- 11:11 - Marc mentioned MrSmart in post New Build 2018 with SMETS2Good shout MrSmart This is the post I t...
- 23:38 - MrSmart mentioned Jon1 in post Please Help need. Bigger Gas MeterI assume Jon1 that the OP means a ...
- 23:38 - MrSmart mentioned Judojack in post Please Help need. Bigger Gas Meter...gger capacity meter Judojack ? Has someone inform...
- 23:34 - MrSmart mentioned Cadleigh in post Time of Use Tariff issueCadleigh have you had a chanc...
- 23:34 - MrSmart mentioned Marc in post Time of Use Tariff issue...tive). Try what Marc has suggested and if...
- 18:21 - MrSmart mentioned woz in post Solar panels v smart meterwoz in my experience sol...
- 15:47 - Marc mentioned MrSmart in post Pure Planet Community spotlight December 2018 - Member MrSmart...unity spotlight is @MrSmart :o It's safe to say...
- 18:39 - MrSmart quoted Bev in post Pure Planet Community spotlight December 2018 - Member MrSmart... you 👍 Thanks Bev! I'm glad to be here...
- 22:20 - MrSmart quoted Jon1 in post Are smart meters still optional?Hello mr smart. Myself ...
- 22:17 - MrSmart quoted Strutt G in post current supplier advised the switch for Elec is on the 28th and Gas is the next dayHi, My current supplier ha...
- 09:14 - MrSmart quoted Polly in post Economy 7 metreHi there Polly, Sorry you didn't r...
- 08:59 - MrSmart quoted atbneo in post Can have a smart meter pleaseHi there atbneo, welcome! Pure are ...