07-02-19, 08:07Hi there When did the switch take place? You should get an email almost immediately after their first payment has been taken. Check your spam...2 replies | 50 view(s)
07-02-19, 08:03Hello, Theres a whole section of the community dedicated to smart meters https://community.purepla.net/forums/45-Smart-meters Head over there...1 replies | 44 view(s)
05-02-19, 10:44Hi Mike, Have they told you what the issue is? Is it that your meter is no longer smart? If so it'll be a SMETS1 meter which is only communicable by...2 replies | 74 view(s)
04-02-19, 21:08MrSmart replied to a thread I was 2 days late submitting my meter reading, how can I override the estimated one? in Ask the CommunityHi Danni I'm afraid I can't help with overriding the estimate, you're best asking Wattbot in the app "message the team" and see if they can...6 replies | 108 view(s)
04-02-19, 21:06MrSmart replied to a thread Second generation smart meters (SMETS2) for Pure Planet members - register your interest here in Smart metersHi there I assume you were contacted as part of the trial by Marc? You're best responding to the PM requesting the information rather than posting...650 replies | 18686 view(s)
04-02-19, 21:04MrSmart replied to a thread How long does it take to switch to Pure Planet? in Joining and switchingHi there, It sounds as though you have switched, although need to confirm that via the app. If you've given opening meter readings then you...5 replies | 91 view(s)
04-02-19, 21:02Hi Troopy Not sure what your question is but I think we're a fair few years of us all having to get EVs. I wouldn't mind one for the supposed...1 replies | 48 view(s)
04-02-19, 08:29Hi Simon, It should do as Pure do have the functionality to inherit your already installed Aclara S2 meter. It might be that they have a backlog...2 replies | 96 view(s)
03-02-19, 19:56MrSmart replied to a thread I sent an opening reading, why is 'estimated' showing on my statement in Ask the CommunityHi Gerald, This sounds to me like a problem with the meter read history which is why even though you have an accurate reading it was rejected by...3 replies | 82 view(s)
03-02-19, 19:54Hello there Sorry that no one has responded to this one, it must have got lost in the community. Smart meters are currently being trialled with...3 replies | 96 view(s)
03-02-19, 19:50Hello there and welcome! I'm not a massive expert in solar panels and it depends on how they were installed. Generally what happens is they are...3 replies | 72 view(s)
03-02-19, 19:43Hello, It sounds as though you have just recently moved in? You can't 'cancel' an energy supply as there has to be a supplier registered at the...4 replies | 112 view(s)
01-02-19, 08:00Hi Jenny, A couple of things for you to check. Is the bill addressed to you by name? Check the MPAN and MPRN (meter point reference numbers) and...1 replies | 39 view(s)
01-02-19, 07:56Hi and welcome Pink I don't believe this is possible but I could be wrong. Your direct debit should be calculated to cover the whole year so you...3 replies | 69 view(s)
30-01-19, 14:13Hi there, PP do not have call centres, there is no phone number to speak to an advisor. To speak to the team you need to ask Wattbot in the app...5 replies | 80 view(s)
30-01-19, 14:11Hello, To communicate with the PP team you need to go to the app and message Wattbot requesting "message the team" Bear in mind we are in...2 replies | 69 view(s)
30-01-19, 14:10Hi there, Have you submitted readings this month? Once submitted you should receive an email the next day with the statement. If you haven't...2 replies | 63 view(s)
29-01-19, 19:20The good news on that front is that eventually the existing 'dumb' meters will be enrolled into the DCC and function in the same way as the...3 replies | 98 view(s)
27-01-19, 17:18Hi Jowl, Not as such, no. Things that can be connected to a SMETS2 Comms hub need to be on something called the Central Products List and...11 replies | 368 view(s)
20-01-19, 12:05Without wishing to put words in PP's mouth I believe that they will be offering single band IHDs only. Likely to be either from Chameleon or Geo (the...11 replies | 368 view(s)
19-01-19, 10:40Hi jelockwood Thanks for posting about my favourite subject! The current roll out of smart meters employ 2.4ghz frequency communications via...11 replies | 368 view(s)
19-01-19, 10:34I would just echo what Marc said - the smart meter would definitely not be having an affect on the OP's wife's headaches unless she was perhaps...8 replies | 229 view(s)
05-01-19, 12:04Morning Leon, I believe that by 'switching' you will be setting up a new account for yourself at PP. They should be clever enough to work out that...3 replies | 65 view(s)
02-01-19, 10:19Morning everyone and happy new year. Yes SMETS2 meters will have the same problem, intially, but the industry is working on solutions for...6 replies | 107 view(s)
28-12-18, 21:42I haven't seen anything in the press but I would just say don't believe everything you read in the papers! PP have a great business and business...7 replies | 223 view(s)
23-12-18, 08:21I disagree that it's indefensible woz but I do think that the information on how to do things like move in etc need to be clearer. I don't think...13 replies | 321 view(s)
22-12-18, 14:36Your current smart meter is version one which only works with a supplier has an arrangement with that meter provider (which isn't many because...4 replies | 119 view(s)
22-12-18, 14:32That's how it always works with any supplier when you move into a property. You automatically inherit the supplier that was already supplying the...13 replies | 321 view(s)
21-12-18, 11:58If you entered them later than they needed them the billing system will have to estimate. There is a window in which PP can accept a reading, outside...1 replies | 49 view(s)
20-12-18, 23:40MrSmart replied to a thread Electricity suppliers going bust is a cause for concern in Ask the CommunityI really wouldn't worry about it. Ofgem's safety net is there for a reason and they have procedures in place to ensure the lights stay on and...6 replies | 241 view(s)
20-12-18, 23:37If I understand correctly you want to know what DR means on a statement? This is a financial term that denotes a debit on the account. As it's...1 replies | 69 view(s)
20-12-18, 23:35Hi there The team will still receive the message and will get back to you shortly. As you are leaving the new supplier will ask you for readings...3 replies | 162 view(s)
20-12-18, 23:33Hi there PP do not have a contact centre. You will need to ask Wattbot to message the team with your query and they will get back to you. Have you...4 replies | 135 view(s)
20-12-18, 23:30The supplier of a property only changes when someone requests a new supplier to take over. The previous occupiers of your house chose PP and are...13 replies | 321 view(s)
19-12-18, 16:33Just my 2p but are you sure the meter and reading you submitted is the correct one? The only reason they would use a lower reading is if the 3rd...6 replies | 336 view(s)
19-12-18, 09:46Good shout woz I'd forgotten about that4 replies | 137 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Smart Metering Senior Consultant
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Latest Post
- £25 vouchers 07-02-19 08:07
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last activity
- 08-02-19 08:21
- Join date
- 17:24 - Hidden
- 13:52 - Marc mentioned MrSmart in post Pure Planet Community highlights and points leaderboard - January 2019...@Lenny; @Eastbath; @MrSmart; @Gabolino; @Daspy ...
- 21:04 - Marc mentioned MrSmart in post Second generation smart meters (SMETS2) for Pure Planet members - register your interest hereGood evening MrSmart; michaelc; Oakbank; ...
- 13:54 - jelockwood mentioned MrSmart in post Smart Meter SMETS2 technology question...re about this? MrSmart your reply certainly...
- 10:40 - MrSmart mentioned jelockwood in post Smart Meter SMETS2 technology questionHi jelockwood Thanks for postin...
- 10:34 - MrSmart mentioned Marc in post Smart Meters causing Headaches ??...ould just echo what Marc said - the smart met...
- 17:57 - Marc mentioned MrSmart in post Pure Planet Community December 2018 highlights and points earned...e in community :o @MrSmart was our December mem...
- 18:04 - woz mentioned MrSmart in post Just for fun..here's one for nerds..Meters going over 99999......w the real figure? @MrSmart ? If so that means ...
- 21:18 - Tspalding48 quoted MrSmart in post Second generation smart meters (SMETS2) for Pure Planet members - register your interest hereHi there I assume you were ...
- 21:08 - MrSmart quoted puddleshark in post I was 2 days late submitting my meter reading, how can I override the estimated one?Hi there, I'm new to Pure Pla...
- 21:06 - MrSmart quoted Tspalding48 in post Second generation smart meters (SMETS2) for Pure Planet members - register your interest hereYou requested my location. It's ...
- 21:04 - MrSmart quoted Katymews in post How long does it take to switch to Pure Planet?I signed up a couple of month...
- 10:47 - Gerald2756 quoted MrSmart in post I sent an opening reading, why is 'estimated' showing on my statementHi Gerald, This sounds to...
- 08:29 - MrSmart quoted Simon jo in post ALCARA 2ND GENERATION METERI ALREADY HAVE A SECOND GENER...
- 19:56 - MrSmart quoted Gerald2756 in post I sent an opening reading, why is 'estimated' showing on my statementDespite giving my exact reading...
- 19:54 - MrSmart quoted silvercloud 1 in post UseageHow do I get a smart meter fitted ...
- 19:50 - MrSmart quoted Georgiina33 in post Solar panelsHi, I wondered if anyone cou...
- 19:43 - MrSmart quoted Lydia Ntamotsidi in post cancel my accountHello, So I realised that I've been ...