27-02-19, 09:48Thanks Spike, very interesting. My thoughts were that it would take a while to recharge but are you saying you can get some good juice back into the...5 replies | 189 view(s)
07-02-19, 07:07Hi there When did the switch take place? You should get an email almost immediately after their first payment has been taken. Check your spam...2 replies | 91 view(s)
07-02-19, 07:03Hello, Theres a whole section of the community dedicated to smart meters https://community.purepla.net/forums/45-Smart-meters Head over there...1 replies | 70 view(s)
05-02-19, 09:44Hi Mike, Have they told you what the issue is? Is it that your meter is no longer smart? If so it'll be a SMETS1 meter which is only communicable by...2 replies | 124 view(s)
04-02-19, 20:08MrSmart replied to a thread I was 2 days late submitting my meter reading, how can I override the estimated one? in Ask the CommunityHi Danni I'm afraid I can't help with overriding the estimate, you're best asking Wattbot in the app "message the team" and see if they can...6 replies | 168 view(s)
04-02-19, 20:06MrSmart replied to a thread Second generation smart meters (SMETS2) pilot for Pure Planet members - register your interest here in Smart metersHi there I assume you were contacted as part of the trial by Marc? You're best responding to the PM requesting the information rather than posting...816 replies | 29013 view(s)
04-02-19, 20:04MrSmart replied to a thread How long does it take to switch to Pure Planet? in Joining and switchingHi there, It sounds as though you have switched, although need to confirm that via the app. If you've given opening meter readings then you...5 replies | 189 view(s)
04-02-19, 20:02Hi Troopy Not sure what your question is but I think we're a fair few years of us all having to get EVs. I wouldn't mind one for the supposed...5 replies | 189 view(s)
04-02-19, 07:29Hi Simon, It should do as Pure do have the functionality to inherit your already installed Aclara S2 meter. It might be that they have a backlog...2 replies | 145 view(s)
03-02-19, 18:56MrSmart replied to a thread I sent an opening reading, why is 'estimated' showing on my statement in Ask the CommunityHi Gerald, This sounds to me like a problem with the meter read history which is why even though you have an accurate reading it was rejected by...3 replies | 150 view(s)
03-02-19, 18:54Hello there Sorry that no one has responded to this one, it must have got lost in the community. Smart meters are currently being trialled with...3 replies | 145 view(s)
03-02-19, 18:50Hello there and welcome! I'm not a massive expert in solar panels and it depends on how they were installed. Generally what happens is they are...3 replies | 107 view(s)
03-02-19, 18:43Hello, It sounds as though you have just recently moved in? You can't 'cancel' an energy supply as there has to be a supplier registered at the...4 replies | 164 view(s)
01-02-19, 07:00Hi Jenny, A couple of things for you to check. Is the bill addressed to you by name? Check the MPAN and MPRN (meter point reference numbers) and...1 replies | 65 view(s)
01-02-19, 06:56Hi and welcome Pink I don't believe this is possible but I could be wrong. Your direct debit should be calculated to cover the whole year so you...3 replies | 102 view(s)
30-01-19, 13:13Hi there, PP do not have call centres, there is no phone number to speak to an advisor. To speak to the team you need to ask Wattbot in the app...5 replies | 164 view(s)
30-01-19, 13:11Hello, To communicate with the PP team you need to go to the app and message Wattbot requesting "message the team" Bear in mind we are in...2 replies | 111 view(s)
30-01-19, 13:10Hi there, Have you submitted readings this month? Once submitted you should receive an email the next day with the statement. If you haven't...2 replies | 98 view(s)
29-01-19, 18:20The good news on that front is that eventually the existing 'dumb' meters will be enrolled into the DCC and function in the same way as the...3 replies | 156 view(s)
27-01-19, 16:18Hi Jowl, Not as such, no. Things that can be connected to a SMETS2 Comms hub need to be on something called the Central Products List and...11 replies | 613 view(s)
20-01-19, 11:05Without wishing to put words in PP's mouth I believe that they will be offering single band IHDs only. Likely to be either from Chameleon or Geo (the...11 replies | 613 view(s)
19-01-19, 09:40Hi jelockwood Thanks for posting about my favourite subject! The current roll out of smart meters employ 2.4ghz frequency communications via...11 replies | 613 view(s)
19-01-19, 09:34I would just echo what Marc said - the smart meter would definitely not be having an affect on the OP's wife's headaches unless she was perhaps...8 replies | 300 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Smart Metering Senior Consultant
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Latest Post
- Electric vehicles 27-02-19 09:48
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last activity
- 05-03-19 03:22
- Join date
- 14:41 - Marc mentioned MrSmart in post Pure Planet Community highlights and points leaderboard - February 2019...baseahorse; @Jowl; @MrSmart; @Oakbank; @The Thin...
- 12:31 - Hidden
- 16:24 - Hidden
- 12:52 - Marc mentioned MrSmart in post Pure Planet Community highlights and points leaderboard - January 2019...@Lenny; @Eastbath; @MrSmart; @Gabolino; @Daspy ...
- 20:04 - Marc mentioned MrSmart in post Second generation smart meters (SMETS2) pilot for Pure Planet members - register your interest hereGood evening MrSmart; michaelc; Oakbank; ...
- 12:54 - jelockwood mentioned MrSmart in post Smart Meter SMETS2 technology question...re about this? MrSmart your reply certainly...
- 09:40 - MrSmart mentioned jelockwood in post Smart Meter SMETS2 technology questionHi jelockwood Thanks for postin...
- 09:34 - MrSmart mentioned Marc in post Smart Meters causing Headaches ??...ould just echo what Marc said - the smart met...
- 16:57 - Marc mentioned MrSmart in post Pure Planet Community December 2018 highlights and points earned...e in community :o @MrSmart was our December mem...
- 17:04 - woz mentioned MrSmart in post Just for fun..here's one for nerds..Meters going over 99999......w the real figure? @MrSmart ? If so that means ...
- 20:18 - Tspalding48 quoted MrSmart in post Second generation smart meters (SMETS2) pilot for Pure Planet members - register your interest hereHi there I assume you were ...
- 20:08 - MrSmart quoted puddleshark in post I was 2 days late submitting my meter reading, how can I override the estimated one?Hi there, I'm new to Pure Pla...
- 20:06 - MrSmart quoted Tspalding48 in post Second generation smart meters (SMETS2) pilot for Pure Planet members - register your interest hereYou requested my location. It's ...
- 20:04 - MrSmart quoted Katymews in post How long does it take to switch to Pure Planet?I signed up a couple of month...
- 09:47 - Gerald2756 quoted MrSmart in post I sent an opening reading, why is 'estimated' showing on my statementHi Gerald, This sounds to...
- 07:29 - MrSmart quoted Simon jo in post ALCARA 2ND GENERATION METERI ALREADY HAVE A SECOND GENER...
- 18:56 - MrSmart quoted Gerald2756 in post I sent an opening reading, why is 'estimated' showing on my statementDespite giving my exact reading...
- 18:54 - MrSmart quoted silvercloud 1 in post UseageHow do I get a smart meter fitted ...
- 18:50 - MrSmart quoted Georgiina33 in post Solar panelsHi, I wondered if anyone cou...
- 18:43 - MrSmart quoted Lydia Ntamotsidi in post cancel my accountHello, So I realised that I've been ...