18-05-19, 15:02MrSmart replied to a thread Why is money being taken out by Pure Planet and by Green Network as well in Joining and switchingHi Lefthander, This is a common occurrence due to the nature of the switching process in the UK and how direct debits work. Pure Planet will...2 replies | 111 view(s)
18-05-19, 14:56@woz I don't disagree - the SMIP is in a predicament at the moment and the industry hasn't thought everything through; it's been delayed time and...24 replies | 375 view(s)
18-05-19, 14:48You're most welcome Strutt - that's what I'm here for!24 replies | 375 view(s)
18-05-19, 14:47Hi everyone hope you're having a nice weekend. Just wondered if anyone has ever moved from npower and found that they just don't bother billing? ...5 replies | 70 view(s)
17-05-19, 17:14This really bugs me and really does not help the struggling image of the smart meter rollout. I read the article some time ago and it is filled with...24 replies | 375 view(s)
15-05-19, 22:35I probably should but don't know the rules on holding statement information in an app but that would be a good idea rather than relying on them being...10 replies | 147 view(s)
08-05-19, 21:25MrSmart replied to a thread RESOLVED: Direct Debit payments delay 8/9 May 2019 in Service updatesIs there anything in particular that you need help with? It might be something more general that the industry boffs that lurk on here may be able to...12 replies | 451 view(s)
08-05-19, 21:21Hello there, The community can't help you with this specific query, you'll need to message a member of the Pure Planet team. You can do this...1 replies | 35 view(s)
07-05-19, 08:32MrSmart replied to a thread I'm moving from rented flat - what does my landlord do? in Ask the CommunityHello, The landlord will need to use the app to set up their own account with Pure and arrange to pay for the bills now that you are no longer...1 replies | 46 view(s)
26-04-19, 13:44Thanks for this - it's nice to see someone posting some positive news :) I'm in total agreement too. I've just moved house so I lost PP for a while...5 replies | 90 view(s)
17-04-19, 05:51Hi Dave, Angela is correct - it will no longer be automatically sending readings to the supplier and they cannot communicate with it remotely ...2 replies | 81 view(s)
17-04-19, 05:47MrSmart replied to a thread I am not a pure planet customer, the previous owners of my new house were and I need the MPAN in Ask the CommunityHi Laura, You cannot set up with another supplier until you have given Pure Planet your details. The MPAN might be on the meter but isn't part...8 replies | 145 view(s)
11-04-19, 23:44Hi there, You have what's known as a SMETS1 meter, provided by Secure Meters. They will only work with suppliers that have an arrangement with...2 replies | 118 view(s)
11-04-19, 23:40Hi there, One thing that needs to be brought to your attention is that you will owe Pure Planet an amount from when you moved in to when the new...7 replies | 217 view(s)
10-04-19, 07:44Hi Hardeep This is one thing that really bugs me about how people compare energy suppliers. It should not be based on what your direct debit will...7 replies | 279 view(s)
09-04-19, 08:05Good morning, Are any of the readings the ones actually given by you? What should happen, as mentioned above, is the new supplier takes actual...4 replies | 138 view(s)
06-04-19, 08:41Hello there, It depends now on what area of the country you're in. For SMETS2 meters there are two Communication providers - Arqiva in the north and...1 replies | 94 view(s)
05-04-19, 22:25Hi there, Sorry you didn't receive a reply to this - Pure Planet only do monthly billing, it won't be possible to be billed quarterly.5 replies | 164 view(s)
04-04-19, 11:19Hello James, I haven't yet heard of a SMETS2 3 phase meter so it will be a SMETS1 meter that is currently installed. As Marc says the industry...2 replies | 162 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Smart Metering Senior Consultant
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Latest Post
- Why is money being taken out by Pure Planet and by Green Network as well 18-05-19 15:02
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last activity
- 23-05-19 13:46
- Join date
- 11:30 - Marc mentioned MrSmart in post Pure Planet Community highlights and points leaderboard - April 2019...l @talldave @Daspy @MrSmart @David j @georginabu...
- 12:51 - Hidden
- 12:34 - Hidden
- 15:41 - Marc mentioned MrSmart in post Pure Planet Community highlights and points leaderboard - February 2019...baseahorse; @Jowl; @MrSmart; @Oakbank; @The Thin...
- 13:31 - Hidden
- 17:24 - Hidden
- 13:52 - Marc mentioned MrSmart in post Pure Planet Community highlights and points leaderboard - January 2019...@Lenny; @Eastbath; @MrSmart; @Gabolino; @Daspy ...
- 21:04 - Marc mentioned MrSmart in post Second generation smart meters (SMETS2) pilot for Pure Planet membersGood evening MrSmart; michaelc; Oakbank; ...
- 13:54 - jelockwood mentioned MrSmart in post Smart Meter SMETS2 technology question...re about this? MrSmart your reply certainly...
- 10:40 - MrSmart mentioned jelockwood in post Smart Meter SMETS2 technology questionHi jelockwood Thanks for postin...
- 10:34 - MrSmart mentioned Marc in post Smart Meters causing Headaches ??...ould just echo what Marc said - the smart met...
- 17:57 - Marc mentioned MrSmart in post Pure Planet Community December 2018 highlights and points earned...e in community :o @MrSmart was our December mem...
- 18:04 - woz mentioned MrSmart in post Just for fun..here's one for nerds..Meters going over 99999......w the real figure? @MrSmart ? If so that means ...
- 21:18 - Tspalding48 quoted MrSmart in post Second generation smart meters (SMETS2) pilot for Pure Planet membersHi there I assume you were ...
- 21:08 - MrSmart quoted puddleshark in post I was 2 days late submitting my meter reading, how can I override the estimated one?Hi there, I'm new to Pure Pla...
- 21:06 - MrSmart quoted Tspalding48 in post Second generation smart meters (SMETS2) pilot for Pure Planet membersYou requested my location. It's ...
- 21:04 - MrSmart quoted Katymews in post How long does it take to switch to Pure Planet?I signed up a couple of month...
- 10:47 - Gerald2756 quoted MrSmart in post I sent an opening reading, why is 'estimated' showing on my statementHi Gerald, This sounds to...
- 08:29 - MrSmart quoted Simon jo in post ALCARA 2ND GENERATION METERI ALREADY HAVE A SECOND GENER...
- 19:56 - MrSmart quoted Gerald2756 in post I sent an opening reading, why is 'estimated' showing on my statementDespite giving my exact reading...
- 19:54 - MrSmart quoted silvercloud 1 in post UseageHow do I get a smart meter fitted ...
- 19:50 - MrSmart quoted Georgiina33 in post Solar panelsHi, I wondered if anyone cou...
- 19:43 - MrSmart quoted Lydia Ntamotsidi in post cancel my accountHello, So I realised that I've been ...