Do you need some help?
13-12-18, 22:53Hello grawine. You will need to go on the ofgem website for further advice. Your balance with them should be protected but contacting ofgem for...3 replies | 26 view(s)
13-12-18, 22:37Hi gabby. PP have to send the readings to the industry regulator who send them onto your previous supplier. Sadly this process can take upto 6...2 replies | 28 view(s)
13-12-18, 22:33Hello gren. If your acct is live then you should get an email reminder each month also on the homepage of the app one of the moons will change and...1 replies | 12 view(s)
12-12-18, 23:04Hello mike. The readings you provide are sent to the regulator to be verified, they then send them to your old supplier so they can issue your bill....1 replies | 34 view(s)
12-12-18, 22:54Hi sakina. You need to go to the actual meter and wake it up. This is done by pressing certain numbers or letters depending on which one you...2 replies | 43 view(s)
12-12-18, 22:46Jon1 replied to a thread Leaving Pure Planet - Need SOMEONE TO CONTACT ME !!! in Ask the CommunityHello mick. 1. PP dont have a call centre so obviously no phone number to give. 2. Your switch will take 17 days thats the normal time scale. Then...2 replies | 51 view(s)
12-12-18, 09:48Hello rob. With regard to your concerns about other posts and dodgy opening readings. Sadly this is something that happens with customers of every...4 replies | 43 view(s)
12-12-18, 09:37Hello psiren. Once PP switch on their smet2 programme then your meter will work without the need to replace it. They may indeed include you in the...1 replies | 21 view(s)
11-12-18, 21:18Hello dafoogle. The in house device is not the actual meter. You need to look at the actual meter outside/understairs or wherever it is and get your...2 replies | 20 view(s)
11-12-18, 16:56Hi dan. As an industry 6 weeks is the permitted time for a final bill. Did you start the switch on the 6th or actually complete on the 6th.5 replies | 68 view(s)
11-12-18, 12:14Hi julie. The readings are sent to your old supplier by the industry regator,thus process is allowed to take 6 weeks and some suppliers use every...2 replies | 44 view(s)
11-12-18, 00:49Hi henry it can take a couple of days for PP to investigate and respond. Any response will be in wattbot so keep checking for a response. In the...5 replies | 87 view(s)
11-12-18, 00:46Hi ellie. If you keep pressing the button it should scroll through several bits of info and then eventually get round to the reading.6 replies | 46 view(s)
11-12-18, 00:39Hi jeffers. If you have been unable to install the app and then obviously you will of been unable to complete the switch then there will be nothing...4 replies | 63 view(s)
11-12-18, 00:34Hello judojack. Not quite sure what your after here. Why do you need a bigger gas meter? A gas meter is a gas meter so not sure what your asking...1 replies | 24 view(s)
09-12-18, 15:44Is this the concept that injecting hydrogen to the fuel mix on petrol engines makes them more efficent? Yes it does and by quite a margin if done...8 replies | 101 view(s)
09-12-18, 10:19Hello duppy. This subject is a vary personnal choice, but for me my radiators all have a digital thermostat so the temperture setting in each room...1 replies | 68 view(s)
08-12-18, 18:36Hello simon.can you confirm usage as i also am not tottally sure what you mean. 213 units of leccy is about £35 for a month that is very good.13 replies | 143 view(s)
08-12-18, 16:37Hello ducatidemon. The important thing is to check the same reading is being used by your old supplier to close the gas acct with them. This change...5 replies | 82 view(s)
08-12-18, 16:31Hi sel. The membership fee of £8.50 per month per fuel is charged regardless of how much leccy you use. Its the same as the standing charge...2 replies | 40 view(s)
08-12-18, 16:28I used to cycle 25 miles a day on my commute to work and back. Then i got a better job offer which i took and kind of gave up, so sadly my roadbike...11 replies | 131 view(s)
08-12-18, 12:53Hello again. Im not sure on exact timing but i know it takes a few days. You could wait a little longer and see if it resets monday if not PM marc...3 replies | 45 view(s)
08-12-18, 10:50Hello rovers. So what rovers is that blackburn? You should get an email two days or so after your first payment. Check spam just in case.23 replies | 232 view(s)
08-12-18, 10:01Hello gemma. In order to use a friends referral link, you have to delete the app, then follow the link which will prompt you to install the app and...3 replies | 45 view(s)
07-12-18, 00:30Hello jjww. The winter / summer payment plan is well documented and to be hobest it was a bit weird to start but in reality works very well, my acct...6 replies | 57 view(s)
07-12-18, 00:26I would blame O22 replies | 44 view(s)
06-12-18, 17:46Im confused. If you have switched away from PP then you wont be able to make any payments as your acct will be closed. To cancel the DD is a big fail...7 replies | 145 view(s)
06-12-18, 17:26Hello and welcome to you both. Apparently there is a slight bug in the app which causes this to happen, leaving you with two options. Firstly do...7 replies | 86 view(s)
06-12-18, 17:23Hello chris. It should of asked for the electric reading first. Tomorrow you might be able to try again just in case it skipped past the electric...1 replies | 21 view(s)
06-12-18, 13:05Hi mark. If the opening reading is shaowing as an estimate thwn the figure has yet to be verified. If the diffetance is only 5 units then frankly...5 replies | 77 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Latest Post
- Refund from previous supplier. 13-12-18 22:53
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last activity
- 14-12-18 11:27
- Join date
- 10:53 - Marc mentioned Jon1 in post Support our Pure Planet advent calendar this Christmas - give to a good cause...g thanks to member @Jon1 who very kindly sent...
- 15:48 - Marc mentioned Jon1 in post Pure Planet Community spotlight December 2018 - Member MrSmart... @woz and @Bev and @Jon1 and @Kniterella. If...
- 11:12 - Marc mentioned Jon1 in post Announcing Members’ rate increase from 15 January 2019... see you go, but as Jon1 woz said, no we don'...
- 10:28 - Marc mentioned Jon1 in post Billing...he explanation from Jon1 answer your question...
- 10:26 - Marc mentioned Jon1 in post Zero charges for night use...he same question as Jon1 and woz Where/how di...
- 16:10 - Marc mentioned Jon1 in post Pure Planet Community November 2018 highlights and points earned...ng a Renault Zoe; @Jon1 spotted the news tha...
- 12:06 - Hidden
- 18:27 - Marc mentioned Jon1 in post Pure Planet Community Spotlight November 2018 - member @Kniterella... @woz and @Bev and @Jon1 and some members of ...
- 23:20 - Lenny mentioned Jon1 in post Incorrect electricity annual consumption figure used for billing...this tariff". As Jon1 says these are Ofgem...
- 15:14 - woz quoted Jon1 in post Acknowledged cancelation of switch but still took direct debit!... Cheers WOZ, Jon1 & Marc. All sorted n...
- 22:20 - MrSmart quoted Jon1 in post Are smart meters still optional?Hello mr smart. Myself ...
- 12:18 - JayBeeBee quoted Jon1 in post Electricity an gas bills...ach month. Hello Jon1, I should have had ...
- 00:52 - Heno quoted Jon1 in post How to get a meter reading from my Smart Meter to submit to Pure Planet?Hi again heno. Does it lo...