20-10-19, 09:40Not sure why this is in 'testing and feedback' as powercuts have nothing to do with Pure Planet. In the first instance, I would suggest you find...1 replies | 50 view(s)
19-10-19, 23:53I have to hope it's the one that loses.48 replies | 802 view(s)
19-10-19, 19:07Hi Pigsy That's one hell of a difference, did you take a photo of your meter reading when you joined PP? This document, linked to in the...9 replies | 81 view(s)
48 replies | 802 view(s)
19-10-19, 17:56My Landis&Gyr Smart Meter has no keypad, just two buttons 'A' and 'B,' as detailed in the scond part of the guide here:...2 replies | 57 view(s)
18-10-19, 21:18Hi How did you register your interest? I'm fairly sure that a year ago they were carrying out the 'trial' installations, they were when I joined...2 replies | 32 view(s)
16-10-19, 21:59But you are a customer, apparently an unhappy one. if it makes you feel better, just call the 'membership fee' the standing charge - I guess they...16 replies | 237 view(s)
16-10-19, 18:41You could try reading the existing thread https://community.purepla.net/threads/2883-How-do-I-know-if-my-smart-meter-is-smets-1-or-2?highlight=SMETS2 replies | 51 view(s)
16-10-19, 18:00Hi Have you got the app installed on your phone? If so you can submit your own meter readings to fix this. Gwynd2 replies | 61 view(s)
16-10-19, 17:58Only other post pretty much says the same thing.5 replies | 105 view(s)
15-10-19, 17:37Hi palace 67. That's very nice of you, but you are kind of wasting your time posting it here, because we can't help you. You are talking to your...2 replies | 53 view(s)
14-10-19, 20:2927000 KwH! Is that mainl on charging the electric car Jon?4 replies | 168 view(s)
12-10-19, 20:12What exactly was the question, as the 'two side arguments' of climate change could be read as the 'positives' and 'negatives' of 'Climate Change.'10 replies | 310 view(s)
11-10-19, 09:10Hi Jimhuse As Pure Planet is a app only supplier, and has no call centre, something which may be 'only a phonecall' might be hard to arrange. ...7 replies | 162 view(s)
09-10-19, 12:58Gwyndy replied to a thread Pure Planet Community spotlight October 2019 - Gray4276 in Meet our Zero HeroesWait, there's a coffee thread? How on earth did I miss that? Nice write-up by the way Gray4276! :D2 replies | 219 view(s)
08-10-19, 22:39Hi What model is your smart meter? Regards Gwynd 5 replies | 105 view(s)
08-10-19, 22:26Hi Mick. Can I just confirm. Did you actually try typing in 'message the team'? WattBot is a pretty reasonable automated answering tool,...3 replies | 135 view(s)
08-10-19, 16:30Gwyndy replied to a thread Pure Planet Community highlights and points leaderboard for September 2019 in Welcome and latest newsLight Gun and 6 games - ;) Flaming thing was practically useless in anything but the darkest of rooms. Got to play what, at the time was a...23 replies | 636 view(s)
08-10-19, 12:56Gwyndy replied to a thread Pure Planet Community highlights and points leaderboard for September 2019 in Welcome and latest newsFor those who are interested the Welsh Company was called "Miles Gordon Technology" and the "New Spectrum" was the "Sam Coupe'", damn shame they went...23 replies | 636 view(s)
08-10-19, 12:43Gwyndy replied to a thread Pure Planet Community highlights and points leaderboard for September 2019 in Welcome and latest newsI bought the Amstrad built one (was that the ZX2?) - it's big 'selling point' was it came with a light gun. My friend had the rubber keyed one. ...23 replies | 636 view(s)
06-10-19, 14:44Any forum you are a member of, will have a numbered list of members like that, it's just the database's way of keeping things tidy. It tells...23 replies | 636 view(s)
06-10-19, 11:03You're the 4291st profile created on the Forum Jon, Not quite the same thing as the 4291st to join as the lowest numbers are normally allocated to...23 replies | 636 view(s)
02-10-19, 21:03Pure Planet's prices aren't fixed, so I can only assume something increased in price after you joined. The 3100 KwH for electric, 12000 KwH for...8 replies | 220 view(s)
01-10-19, 12:06To add to Duppy's message, as you couldn't seem to find it. Red 'Get a Quote' button top right. Postcode House number Then you get this...3 replies | 83 view(s)
01-10-19, 11:08Gwyndy replied to a thread Pure Planet unhappy with misinformed Which? article’s misrepresentation of green energy in Welcome and latest newsForgive me, I've not read all the posts on here, but a number of the ones I have leads me to believe that some customers have no understanding of how...50 replies | 1952 view(s)
28-09-19, 21:39A few years ago, our council in their infinite wisdom gave us thermostatic valves for almost every room in the house. For some reason I don't...21 replies | 342 view(s)
28-09-19, 21:23Gwyndy replied to a thread Pure Planet community - welcome, introduce youself, getting started in Welcome and latest newsWelcome Mark.111 replies | 93922 view(s)
28-09-19, 20:32You follow the advice given on your previous question here: https://community.purepla.net/threads/7119-Credit-balance?p=37871#post37871 Or you...4 replies | 118 view(s)
21-09-19, 12:07Gwyndy replied to a thread Why we’re disappointed at decision to delay adoption of 1st generation smart meters in Smart metersI do, my wife's hospital bed blocks access to both my current SMETS1 Smart Meter, and my Fusebox, it's a right pain in the arse having to move the...12 replies | 817 view(s)
21-09-19, 11:55Given the choice, it's Burt's all the way for me - oh those heady days of Sutton Scotney - I feel old now. However, as Kate's dairy and Gluten...19 replies | 652 view(s)
19-09-19, 21:36Hi Welcome to the community. The instructions are here...2 replies | 62 view(s)
15-09-19, 12:24Gwyndy replied to a thread Asked to submit readings when I have a smart meter in Smart metersHave you got a Pure Planet supplied SMETS 2 Smart Meter, or someone else's?2 replies | 115 view(s)
15-09-19, 12:22Just to be on the safe side, you are talking about a contract with Pure Planet?3 replies | 160 view(s)
12-09-19, 19:36That's a really helpful first post Wilkij. I have to ask the obvious first question: Can you confirm that you were aware before making this...8 replies | 239 view(s)
12-09-19, 18:39Hi Angelica On the assumption that you have the app installed, if you go to "help' and enter 'pay bill' in 'Ask WattBot' you will get this screen. ...1 replies | 96 view(s)
09-09-19, 20:48Hi Smart meter eligibility is detailed here: https://community.purepla.net/threads/6083-Second-generation-(SMETS2)-smart-meters-eligibility ...1 replies | 354 view(s)
02-09-19, 20:10Go to Pure Planet app. Select 'Help' Select 'Ask WattBot' Type 'Leave Pure Planet' Select 2nd suggestion given,'Contact Us,' then you should be...2 replies | 104 view(s)
24-08-19, 10:57Hi Rosemary. There's a thread called 'supplier in 2 property' in which someone else asked the same question, please see that thread, which...2 replies | 224 view(s)
23-08-19, 20:50Gwyndy replied to a thread Previous supplier Solarplicity has gone bust and I'm now with EDF but I want to switch to PP in Ask the CommunityHi Tucker1. As a former Solarplicity customer, who left before they imploded, I am genuinely shocked at your attitude towards Pure Planet, and the...22 replies | 822 view(s)
22-08-19, 20:18Gwyndy replied to a thread I moved out of my property and need help to close my account in Payments and billingHi Gemma. This is largely a Pure Planet customer led portal. If you have issues that you are failing to resolve via the normal methods for...5 replies | 310 view(s)
22-08-19, 16:40Hi As you are probably aware, Pure Planet's billing system is set up to be lower in the summer months, and higher in the winter months. I would...2 replies | 160 view(s)
22-08-19, 10:13Gwyndy replied to a poll A Poll, based on the pros and cons of the recent increase in switching incentives in Testing and feedbackI have little faith in the recommendations of people who are being rewarded to encourage someone to switch. The Bulb Facebook page, when I was...4 replies | 302 view(s)
22-08-19, 10:10Gwyndy replied to a thread Pure Planet app and web update - start of exciting new refer a friend rewards! in Welcome and latest newsHi NAT. My App is apparently version number 7.30.2, which I assume is the latest one as the Play store is not offering an upgrade. My bill is...15 replies | 2084 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Latest Post
- Power cut 20-10-19 09:40
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last activity
- 20-10-19 20:58
- Join date
- 12:41 - Nataly mentioned Gwyndy in post Pure Planet Community spotlight October 2019 - Gray4276...taken part include @Gwyndy, @David j, @MrSmart,...
- 12:23 - Hidden
- 10:33 - Marc mentioned Gwyndy in post Pure Planet Community highlights and points leaderboard for September 2019...00 points: X Driver Gwyndy Oakbank Scubaseahors...
- 14:44 - Marc mentioned Gwyndy in post Pure Planet Community spotlight September 2019 - Jowl...spy David j MrSmart Gwyndy plus many, many more...
- 10:09 - Marc mentioned Gwyndy in post Pure Planet Community highlights and points leaderboard for August 2019... energy and money. @Gwyndy is looking for a new...
- 14:05 - Marc mentioned Gwyndy in post Pure Planet Community spotlight August 2019 - Duppy... @David j @MrSmart @Gwyndy plus many, many more...
- 11:57 - Marc mentioned Gwyndy in post Pure Planet Community highlights and points leaderboard - July 2019...00 points: X Driver Gwyndy DutchCaerleon Lenny ...
- 11:00 - Marc mentioned Gwyndy in post Old supplier 'sold customers' does this affect refund?... Thanks Mark Hey Gwyndy Have you been contac...
- 09:19 - Marc mentioned Gwyndy in post Pure Planet Community spotlight July 2019 - stephenrand...David j, @MrSmart, @Gwyndy, plus many, many mor...
- 10:04 - Marc mentioned Gwyndy in post June 2019 Pure Planet Community highlights and points leaderboard...0 points: @David j @Gwyndy @Lenny @Scubaseahors...
- 14:05 - Hidden
- 13:44 - Hidden
- 11:09 - Hidden
- 08:42 - Marc mentioned Gwyndy in post Join Pure Planet’s carbon free commute on Clean Air Day...king your breakfast Gwyndy ? If you could only ...
- 10:18 - Georgie mentioned Gwyndy in post Pure Planet product and tech managers' replies to community members' questions about roadmap.... Question from @Gwyndy It may be useful t...
- 12:23 - Hidden
- 23:00 - Geoheated quoted Gwyndy in post Pure Planet unhappy with misinformed Which? article’s misrepresentation of green energyForgive me, I've not read a...
- 15:13 - Marc quoted Gwyndy in post Pure Planet Community highlights and points leaderboard for September 2019I bought the Amstrad built ...
- 12:43 - Gwyndy quoted Marc in post Pure Planet Community highlights and points leaderboard for September 2019I bet it was the ZX Spect...
- 14:58 - woz quoted Gwyndy in post Pure Planet Community highlights and points leaderboard for September 2019Thanks, I was clumsily refe...
- 12:07 - Gwyndy quoted rpezza in post Why we’re disappointed at decision to delay adoption of 1st generation smart metersWho needs a Smart meter ? S...
- 11:29 - woz quoted Gwyndy in post Old supplier 'sold customers' does this affect refund?You are covered by Ofgem, i...
- 15:53 - Nataly quoted Gwyndy in post What was your first mobile phone?I had to replace Kate's iPh...
- 12:48 - Gwyndy quoted Nataly in post What was your first mobile phone?I've had iPhones for the la...
- 12:39 - Marc quoted Gwyndy in post Insert food...... into a film titleDie (by) Lard. Die (by) Lar...
- 12:02 - woz quoted Gwyndy in post PC Monitors, anyone bought one recently?I wish could delete my ori...
- 01:20 - Gwyndy quoted woz in post PC Monitors, anyone bought one recently?Hi Woz To clarify, yes the...
- 00:27 - Gwyndy quoted woz in post PC Monitors, anyone bought one recently?Hi Woz Did you select PC...