19-09-19, 21:36Hi Welcome to the community. The instructions are here...2 replies | 21 view(s)
15-09-19, 12:24Gwyndy replied to a thread Asked to submit readings when I have a smart meter in Smart metersHave you got a Pure Planet supplied SMETS 2 Smart Meter, or someone else's?2 replies | 72 view(s)
15-09-19, 12:22Just to be on the safe side, you are talking about a contract with Pure Planet?3 replies | 92 view(s)
12-09-19, 19:36That's a really helpful first post Wilkij. I have to ask the obvious first question: Can you confirm that you were aware before making this...8 replies | 135 view(s)
12-09-19, 18:39Hi Angelica On the assumption that you have the app installed, if you go to "help' and enter 'pay bill' in 'Ask WattBot' you will get this screen. ...1 replies | 62 view(s)
09-09-19, 20:48Hi Smart meter eligibility is detailed here: https://community.purepla.net/threads/6083-Second-generation-(SMETS2)-smart-meters-eligibility ...1 replies | 73 view(s)
02-09-19, 20:10Go to Pure Planet app. Select 'Help' Select 'Ask WattBot' Type 'Leave Pure Planet' Select 2nd suggestion given,'Contact Us,' then you should be...2 replies | 69 view(s)
24-08-19, 10:57Hi Rosemary. There's a thread called 'supplier in 2 property' in which someone else asked the same question, please see that thread, which...2 replies | 136 view(s)
23-08-19, 20:50Gwyndy replied to a thread Previous supplier Solarplicity has gone bust and I'm now with EDF but I want to switch to PP in Ask the CommunityHi Tucker1. As a former Solarplicity customer, who left before they imploded, I am genuinely shocked at your attitude towards Pure Planet, and the...22 replies | 616 view(s)
22-08-19, 20:18Gwyndy replied to a thread I moved out of my property and need help to close my account in Payments and billingHi Gemma. This is largely a Pure Planet customer led portal. If you have issues that you are failing to resolve via the normal methods for...5 replies | 229 view(s)
22-08-19, 16:40Hi As you are probably aware, Pure Planet's billing system is set up to be lower in the summer months, and higher in the winter months. I would...2 replies | 117 view(s)
22-08-19, 10:13Gwyndy replied to a poll A Poll, based on the pros and cons of the recent increase in switching incentives in Testing and feedbackI have little faith in the recommendations of people who are being rewarded to encourage someone to switch. The Bulb Facebook page, when I was...4 replies | 233 view(s)
22-08-19, 10:10Gwyndy replied to a thread Pure Planet app and web update - start of exciting new refer a friend rewards! in Welcome and latest newsHi NAT. My App is apparently version number 7.30.2, which I assume is the latest one as the Play store is not offering an upgrade. My bill is...15 replies | 1273 view(s)
16-08-19, 11:23Gwyndy replied to a thread Old supplier 'sold customers' does this affect refund? in Ask the CommunityLooks like I'm not going to get my money, they ceased trading: ...5 replies | 211 view(s)
12-08-19, 12:48I had to replace Kate's iPhone SE two months ago, it wasn't even 2 years old. Kate put it on charge, and when she took it off charge the screen was...15 replies | 483 view(s)
12-08-19, 12:32Well, this discussion went a wee bit off-track didn't it? ;)) My apologies for the typo Wiz/Woz. Mark I'll continue researching the...22 replies | 492 view(s)
11-08-19, 11:38Gwyndy replied to a poll A poll. Should customers who don't have electric vehicles support those who do? in Electric vehicles and hybridsAs the, so far, only person who has said 'yes we should,' I'm going to offer some slight 'justification' of my viewpoint. If, by paying a bit...24 replies | 551 view(s)
11-08-19, 08:59Hi Wiz That was part of why I asked about 4K monitors, the only way I could see to get the 'sharpness' back after fiddling with the settings, was...22 replies | 492 view(s)
11-08-19, 01:20Hi Woz To clarify, yes there is a specific 'PC input' on the back, it's an old VGA type connector, I presume that is what the setting for PC is in...22 replies | 492 view(s)
11-08-19, 00:27Hi Woz I don't have a specific PC Input, it's got 4 HDMI Ins, just labelled as HDMI 1 to HDMI 4 Approximately 150 cm - 175 cm at the...22 replies | 492 view(s)
10-08-19, 19:58Perhaps I have a warped mind, because I thought some of these were obvious, or I'm just lazy. Die (by) Lard. Die (by) Lard 2: Die (in the)...77 replies | 3784 view(s)
10-08-19, 19:29Gwyndy replied to a thread Postgraduate research - short survey request - Uni of Exeter in Off-topicHi Ghaz. Assuming you are willing to take advice from someone who is in the possession of a mere History degree. May I suggest that you create...6 replies | 187 view(s)
10-08-19, 18:46Hi Girls and Guys. As you may, or may not, be aware - I'm currently in the throes of a house reorganisation. As part of this, I'm merging some...22 replies | 492 view(s)
10-08-19, 18:21It was an Ericsson, (T-28 I think) from way back in the days before that 'Ericsson' was prefaced with 'Sony-.' Ah, those heady days when I used to...15 replies | 483 view(s)
08-08-19, 23:39Gwyndy replied to a thread Unknown Address On National Electricity Database in Joining and switchingLeaving it a bit late now? 12 replies | 293 view(s)
08-08-19, 21:55Gwyndy replied to a thread Moved into new home yesterday, but want to stay with current supplier in Joining and switchingHi Ben. This is a community forum, it's not an official helpdesk. If you want to know why Pure Planet have rejected the switch, you need to: ...5 replies | 267 view(s)
08-08-19, 21:46Hi Bala. As an 'uneducated guess' - I would say you would have to do the following. Open a 'new account' for the new home. Then close the...9 replies | 204 view(s)
08-08-19, 20:26Gwyndy replied to a thread Unknown Address On National Electricity Database in Joining and switchingHi 1cheesepasty As I understand it from when I was with my previous supplier, the National Database is held centrally, it's not held by a...12 replies | 293 view(s)
01-08-19, 23:23Would someone mind removing his personal email address? I don't think it should be shared here? I guess we'll hust havevto wait and see if he...4 replies | 278 view(s)
30-07-19, 06:28Gwyndy started a thread Old supplier 'sold customers' does this affect refund? in Ask the CommunityHi folks. Being unable to find any record of Solarplicity returning the £20.05 they owed me in my final statement, I went to their website this...5 replies | 211 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Latest Post
- Refund 19-09-19 21:36
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last activity
- 19-09-19 22:08
- Join date
- 14:44 - Marc mentioned Gwyndy in post Pure Planet Community spotlight September 2019 - Jowl...spy David j MrSmart Gwyndy plus many, many more...
- 10:09 - Marc mentioned Gwyndy in post Pure Planet Community highlights and points leaderboard for August 2019... energy and money. @Gwyndy is looking for a new...
- 14:05 - Marc mentioned Gwyndy in post Pure Planet Community spotlight August 2019 - Duppy... @David j @MrSmart @Gwyndy plus many, many more...
- 11:57 - Marc mentioned Gwyndy in post Pure Planet Community highlights and points leaderboard - July 2019...00 points: X Driver Gwyndy DutchCaerleon Lenny ...
- 11:00 - Marc mentioned Gwyndy in post Old supplier 'sold customers' does this affect refund?... Thanks Mark Hey Gwyndy Have you been contac...
- 09:19 - Marc mentioned Gwyndy in post Pure Planet Community spotlight July 2019 - stephenrand...David j, @MrSmart, @Gwyndy, plus many, many mor...
- 10:04 - Marc mentioned Gwyndy in post June 2019 Pure Planet Community highlights and points leaderboard...0 points: @David j @Gwyndy @Lenny @Scubaseahors...
- 14:05 - Hidden
- 13:44 - Hidden
- 11:09 - Hidden
- 08:42 - Marc mentioned Gwyndy in post Join Pure Planet’s carbon free commute on Clean Air Day...king your breakfast Gwyndy ? If you could only ...
- 10:18 - Georgie mentioned Gwyndy in post Pure Planet product and tech managers' replies to community members' questions about roadmap.... Question from @Gwyndy It may be useful t...
- 16:19 - Marc mentioned Gwyndy in post Pure Planet Community highlights and points leaderboard - May 2019... you help him out? @Gwyndy wants to find the mo...
- 11:29 - woz quoted Gwyndy in post Old supplier 'sold customers' does this affect refund?You are covered by Ofgem, i...
- 15:53 - Nataly quoted Gwyndy in post What was your first mobile phone?I had to replace Kate's iPh...
- 12:48 - Gwyndy quoted Nataly in post What was your first mobile phone?I've had iPhones for the la...
- 12:39 - Marc quoted Gwyndy in post Insert food...... into a film titleDie (by) Lard. Die (by) Lar...
- 12:02 - woz quoted Gwyndy in post PC Monitors, anyone bought one recently?I wish could delete my ori...
- 01:20 - Gwyndy quoted woz in post PC Monitors, anyone bought one recently?Hi Woz To clarify, yes the...
- 00:27 - Gwyndy quoted woz in post PC Monitors, anyone bought one recently?Hi Woz Did you select PC...
- 11:00 - Marc quoted Gwyndy in post Old supplier 'sold customers' does this affect refund?... Thanks Mark Hey Gwyndy Have you been contac...
- 15:10 - Nataly quoted Gwyndy in post Should there be compensation for people who lose their home from rising sea levels?... sorry to hear that Gwyndy and thanks for your ...
- 13:49 - Gwyndy quoted Bev in post You know you’re getting old when ......................I opened oven door to ch...
- 13:43 - Gwyndy quoted Daspy in post You know you’re getting old when ......................A big one as a teacher, wh...
- 13:18 - Gwyndy quoted Nataly in post Should there be compensation for people who lose their home from rising sea levels?I'm about to totally disagr...
- 08:55 - Angelabikerbabe quoted Gwyndy in post Pure Planet Community Spotlight June 2019 - AngelabikerbabeLovely to learn more about ...
- 14:05 - Hidden